Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138176

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Special thanks to sis @fgnuva sis @yummiejeu and @journoexpat for recalling the interactions between Taec and Shinhye in TMAD. :heartsh: I really appreciate it, dear sisters. Somehow, it really cures my longing of TMAD and our 'unofficial couple' and all of the previous postings from dear sisters (sis @fgnuva sis @yummiejeu and @journoexpatabove) about their interactions above have represented what I have been thinking and feeling. So, I don't need to stress it again. :wahaha All of the above are clear enough. Thanks again my dear sisters. :luvluv:

P.S. Also special thanks to dear sis @Sidy who is always amazing in analyzing the interactions between Taec and Shinhye through your psychological skills. I also appreciate it. How smart and cool you are dear sis @Sidy! :luvluv:

Last but not least for Taec who didn't get Shinhye's phone number still puts away the question in my mind until now (sorry for exaggerating here dear all sisters) :-V I just wonder why they still hadn't been exchanging the phone numbers until Shinhye's second visit. Or, maybe after TMAD they already exchanged the phone numbers (Yes of course, it is not a big deal and not our domain too to dig it). Perhaps this is slightly sensitive to talk but I just want to share that thing that is sometimes in my mind. Hehe, 'mianhae' my dear sisters. :luvluv:

Have a superb day to my all beloved sisters! :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Sagitandra.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, BadBat, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sidy, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138179

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hello ladies, hope everyone is having a great start on their day :)

Thanks sis @ Sagitandra and if you ever wander to the spin off of this forum (Ok Taecyeon forum), I again left you another pic of our Oksunbong farmer :)

And I am so delighted to see Sis@Sidy's post, your posts are always informative and very interesting :) I really love reading them :)

So based on the list of commonly acknowledged body language traits given to us by Sis@Sidy, I can confidently say the Oksunbong Farm trio is very much relaxed and comfortable together.

Here they are eating their first harvest of cucumber with gusto and even thinking of eating cucumbers for the rest of the episode so they don't have to cook :D

trio.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva, Sidy, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138180

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
And before I go and join the rest of the labour force :P I don't know if I should say it here but I would like to congratulate our super hardworking sis@Jenzzy for her promotion to a super moderator( i hope I got the title right) :heartsh:

I was wondering about the colour change for your name and was so happy to know it was such a good news :)
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138183

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Actor Cha Seung-won and actress Kang So-ra are the most wanted models in the advertisement industry.

The Korea Advertiser Association stated this fact on the 15th.

As for TV shows and dramas, the KAA chose "Producers", "Masked Singer", "Life Experts" and others. "Three Meals A Day" was chosen for a special award. The KAA is holding an awards ceremony on the 22nd at the Chosun Hotel.

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, BadBat, fgnuva, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138187

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thanks sis@DOH for the info about the special award for 3MAD. When you say 22nd is that this month? Pls keep us updated if you have a chance to follow up on the event. Esp if the 3 brothers are coming to the event. And PSH too.
It's an advertising event I wonder why 3MAD was nominated? It'll be interesting to hear what the presentor will say. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138188

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thanks sis@journoexpat for your analysis
Always insightful. I think we can still "milk this cow" (i.e., 3MAD) esp Eps 2,3, 16 & 17. Lots of details we havent mentioned.
Sisters to help me not to miss the Oksunbong farmer let's rewatch Taecyeon's dramas & variety shows and switch between 3MAD Eps 16-18 & Wonderful Days. Tee-hee! It helps a little. We can even throw in Assembly among our Taecyeon menu. :) I wonder if Assembly is still available on the internet.
When he was complimented in an interview recently about how good he looks in suits (maybe sisters you've read the transcript already),Taecyeon did mention he had to wear it for Assembly but says it was uncomfortable esp about wearing a tie. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138204

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
journoexpat wrote:
And before I go and join the rest of the labour force :P I don't know if I should say it here but I would like to congratulate our super hardworking sis@Jenzzy for her promotion to a super moderator( i hope I got the title right) :heartsh:

I was wondering about the colour change for your name and was so happy to know it was such a good news :)

Thank you sis @journoexpat.....i was also surprised when i saw the color change on my name LOL
Always a privilege to be part of the staff here in PSHIC.....rest assured i will work harder for our site
Please continue all your posts in this thread.....i always have fun reading each :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, Sidy, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138242

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
BadBat wrote:
yummiejeu wrote:
Just want to share my observation of body language of the last picture where the TMAD was standing with Shin Hye. Taec has his head tilted towards Shin Hye which show interest but he stood far from her with hands in his pocket which shows shyness. This is not the normal Taec that I see who takes pictures with women with no problem. What's wrong Taec? :onhot:

Hi All, thank you all for the continual posts and analysis on this thread :luvluv:
I am like many of you, missing 3MAD and our unofficial couple.

Just additional to Sis@yummiejeu, are Taecyeon's ears red?? I'm hoping it's because he is shy next to Shin Hye and he realised that he didn't get her number!

Yes, his ears look red :shy: But that photo was taken after Shin Hye's first guest appearance so we already know he didn't have her phone number yet. Even after her second guest appearance, we still don't know for certain if Shin Hye got his number. Before she got into her van when she was leaving, KGK asked her if she got Taec's phone number and she said she'll get it from KGK. That is a nice touch because no one will ever know if they have each other's phone number and thus preventing any rumor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138245

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Thanks everyone for all your posts, not going to name names since don't want to leave anyone out and everyone have put in worthy contributions to the thread. Been busy at work and didn't get the chance to visit the thread. Whoa...you guys have been busy.

Since I mentioned a few of my favorite scenes with Shin Hye and Taec together. I think I will also share my favorite scenes with just by themselves.

Shin Hye:
  1. I love it when she held the puppies. Also when Sappie sat on her foot in the doggy pen. awww!
  2. When she picked up the camera when it fell off the basket when they were collecting corn. She sang La la la with KGK...so cute! Even though I don't know why KGK said "Sorry Taecyeon!" since Taec was still sleeping cuz he was sick.
  3. She praised Taec for his Curry dish (he was shy when she did...she made him feel good) and she took a picture of the dish (she even posted it in her IG).

Taec:
  1. This was not in Shin Hye's episode but it was too funny. When Taec made spaghetti, he threw the pasta on the wall to see if it was cooked. If it stuck on the wall then it was done. Also when he made pizza, he threw the dough up in the air like the Italians do it. Except he dropped it on the floor. And when he was making the tomato sauce, he had to blanch the tomatoes so he can take off the skin, he placed it on the chair with wheels when it accidentally overturned and spilled all the tomatoes. :D
  2. He was cute when Shin Hye showed up in the beginning in the second appearance. She mentioned about her trip in Europe and Taec spilled the beans and said that he heard she treated some people to drinks and food. He was caught red handed cuz PD Na asked him if he was following Shin Hye in the internet.
:onhot:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138246

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
On a final note. I miss the interactions between Shin Hye and Taec. I tried not to ship them since my last ship sunk and it was hard to take it at that time. I have since moved on and maybe it was for the best. But when it comes to these two, I have a internal struggle with myself....ship ship ship....no, no, no...ship...no! I wonder if there is such a thing as partial ship like 1/8th. :S Aahhh...back to reality, no ship...yet.

I find it hard not to ship these two only because they have so much in common. They have similar personality, values and great compatibility. Both came from happy family (parents with happy marriage and they also want to have similar marriage), value family, down to earth, they are cheerful, they have self confidence so they have no problem doing variety shows or interviews (they don't need someone as a crutch/support when they are interviewed). They travel on their own without their staff. Both of them also wanted to marry early at first but now want to postpone it because they are too busy and have things to do. Both cook, interest in bowling, wakeboarding etc. They are brave and are survivors that can overcome any obstacles that come their way. That is why Taec isn't afraid to go out on his own because he faced it and just said "Hi" to people who recognize him in public. He isn't too scared to go out. Sad to know some celebrities are like prisoners because they are unable to go out on their own due to their popularity. Last but not least, both have opposite sex friends and had some type of dating rumors circulated at some point in their lives.

In TMAD they compliment each other. Taec doesn't finish through in what he does and Shin Hye guides/pushes him to finish. For example: In the first guesting, when they were planting, Taec was going to rest when Shin Hye guided him to finish planting the eggplant and sweet potatoes. Taec worked doubly hard when she is around him. In the second guesting, ep. 16 when they returned from the store, Taec suggested resting but Shin Hye was the one who said they need to marinade the pork for the next day. It's cute when Taec is always around to assist Shin Hye and he goes through extra effort to do it.

okay, gotta stop this rambling. I'm just imagining things.

P.S. Forgot to mention that both are smart, witty, has sense of humor, responsible, and speaks Japanese and English. :bingo:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.852 seconds