Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138103

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Hello sisters! It's been about a month since the last episodes of 3MAD so maybe it's time to refresh my mind of what happened in those 2 final eps with PSH.
Taecyeon is always cheerful tho he occasionally heaves a sigh or two, some shallow, some really deep. After harvesting some fruits & veggies they settle to cooking lunch. Taecyeon is bit uncomfortable with the heat as he gets the fire started. It takes him time to get it going.
It was during this first few hours of filming that PSH arrives.
Taecyeon checks who is coming and there's a little bit of surprise to see it's PSH. He is delighted (tho I have an inkling he's really ecstatic but controlled his heart is jumping in excitement and sheer delight but he's putting it all under control and kind of keeps himself in check and tries to conceal his ecstatic delight with a fan to cover his face. All four help prepare lunch (rice, curry veggies with some meat and with fried eggs on top.
After lunch they stay in because it rained. Then when it clears up they proceed to the task of the day: Harvesting corn.
Right around 27 min 55 sec Taecyeon helps PSH put on her hat. He's being attentive to her. I mean he could have just handed her her hat and let her put it on herself, but no, he's showing his being a gentleman and possibly his care that she's properly protected on her head, he goes ahead and tries to put PSH's hat on her and PSH takes it and puts on her head.
I am not sure what happened next. They stood side by side and paused and posed for a photo. Was that a souvenir photo?
They seemed to say: Here we are a couple farmer and we're ready for the hard work of harvesting the corn.
The walk to the corn field.
Now here is where PSH kind of gives herself away? Am not sure I could be misreading... But she does gaze at Taecyeon with this look (it's around 28 min 18 sec of the video). And there is a brief silent exchange there right in the heart-shaped field. No words spoken just gazes and only for a few seconds. THAT was a moment only the two of them had. Why? Because we will never know what "nonverbal conversation" actually happened. And possibly neither was really consciously aware of the exchange... And even if they were aware then they might not recall what was going on in their minds during that short interlude in the heart-shaped field. THAT moment altho captured by the very public camera, that moment like they stood frozen in space, that moment was THEIRS and theirs alone. :)
I
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, journoexpat, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138105

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
I also miss TMAD. While everyone is still missing it, I want to mention few of my favorite scenes.
  1. When Shin Hye first guested and Taec first got excited with her presence...when they came back from the shopping. He did his first crazy dance. Then when they first cooked together in making the fried rice (beginning of great teamwork). Also when he acted tough and carried the heavy cement in front of Shin Hye while she was peeking out from in the house. They were also cute when Taec put too much firewood in the house furnace and smoke came out...both of them have to air out the house. The Shabu Shabu scene was memorable too cuz Shin Hye took care of him after he made the mojito and she asked if he needed more for Shabu Shabu (sweet).

2. In her second guest appearance, when they had to marinade the pork for the next day and worked together on it-his crazy dance etc. (she poked his abs when she walked by him ;) )

3. When he helped her in stepping down from the platform by holding her arm.

4. When Shin Hye made her cabbage dish and she mentions about Taec wanting to know when she's leaving and why so late. The whole scene was so cute especially when KGK mention "Tell her you love her!" :luvluv:

5. Also liked the part where they finished eating and Taec suggested to do Rock Paper Scissors to decide who washes the dishes. Shin Hye sound so happy and carefree. Taec is a fun guy. Funny he end up losing and washing the dishes.

6. And last but not least at the last episode when Shin Hye cooked dinner. Love it when Taec messed up the Bean Paste stew and Shin Hye took over and fixed it (turned out to be Spicy Beet Soup). Super woman Shin Hye to the rescue!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138109

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Dear sisters may I continue? Oh but before I do I wished to point out the shift in Taecyeon's mood. He was happy while harvesting the cantaloupe, watermelon etc and while enjoying the refreshing snack with KKK. But he seemed bit sober, quiet and somewhat burdened tho that might be too strong a word, just pensive somewhat. He complained about the heat. While fanning the fire. He flashes a smile and lets out a little laugh when someone quipped the fire was taking a while to start. Oh they have been discussing about a guest coming.
Then when they ascertained it was indeed PSH Taecyeon gives himself away with this impish boyish grin of sheer pleasure or delight. Tried to conceal the inner thrill maybe by covering his face with the fan. :)
To continue... The couple get to the task of picking corn. It was in this part of Ep 16 that Taecyeon dares to do what was possibly the most insane thing he has ever done: Which is to harvest the corn in the rain when everybody else had returned to the house to take shelter. He was driven by something (or someone?) you could tell. Didn't PD Na send someone to call him out of the cornfield?
The back of his shirt was wet we could see.
He even went out again to get water for the pups. He just harvested corn in the rain (all for the love of one woman, awww! forgive me sisters am romanticizing again) and must be feeling bit uncomfortable but the man is a "father" to two pups too so none of comfort for self but paternal duty first. :) (Before he leaves for the market with the gang, he even gives them a pat as he tells them he'll be back.)
When the rain stopped the headed for the market. He sits beside her this time, with her driving. That was actually a "nice" trick of arranging how to make them sit together. In the past PSH sat at the back with KKK as Taecyeon drove with Seo-Jin in front. This time if Taecyeon drove and PSH were to sit beside him it'd be bit awkward. Aren't front seats reserved for seniors or elders?
So the switching of roles with the lady driving them guys. And if she is in the driver's seat who is the appropriate person to sit beside her and keep her company? Not the two elders? Must be Taecyeon then. Voila! If this part was indeed scripted I'd have to say the writer was ingenious. Creatively tricky.
The drive gives the two a chance to converse privately. Taecyeon shows his delight and points to PSH as they pass by some people along the road. PSH is probably trying to focus on her driving and she gently pats Taecyeon's hand away, out of her view. The couple even react in the same way to the sunlight and simultaneously put down the shield. Which amuses PSH and she gives him a slight touch on his shoulder this time. (I don't know what "jjjpong" means.)
From here now on the touches nudges helping hand mostly from her become noticeable. She slightly holds his arm when she insists that they put the stuff in the cart rather than in the bag he brought. She was afraid it'd be too heavy for Taecyeon to carry in his cloth bag. And he bows to her wish.(right about 35:58 of the video).
They were acting as a couple shopping.
Oblivious of the two elders and the crew filming them. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138110

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
As the evening wears on and they prepare the meal Taecyeon and PSH seem to be in a world of their own absorbed in their tasks but still mindful and sensitive to each other's presence calls etc.
On the other hand the two elders keep to themselves and got busy with the feeding contraption. It was either their way of letting the couple alone or they actually didn't want to embarrass the two who seemed to have eyes and ears only for each other. During that time.
Actually this lad part (second half) of Ep 16 is so hilarious. Soe-Jin says he's washed the rice 10 times. Ok-bingu is like a doll that's been wound up (you know the kind where you turn a key to wind it up and it talks acts moves on its own). Seems it was PSH or PSH's presence that wound him up to dance squirm etc. SO VERY DIFFERENT indeed from previous episodes with other guests. He seemed to have come to life to have become animated in the company of PSH.
It's possible Taecyeon was already feeling tired as it must have been a long day for him. And acting that way enabled him to deal with the feeling.
But the interaction between the couple is just so tingly funny and cute it's even better than the script in any of her/his dramas.
Having taken a few weeks of respite from the variety show and having no fresh thoughts about the couple, as I watched Ep 16 again this time with a fresh mind, it's an unavoidable conclusion and a rational one at that, to say while they were interacting in jest many times and were engaged in simple light-hearted fun as two people in their mid/late 20s, there WAS definitely something quite "intimate" and "exclusive" between them. Whether it's because they simply both love life and enjoy cooking meals and working like ordinary rural folks or they really have some mutual attraction to each other i guess only they and time can tell.
But no matter how we try to play down the attraction it's hard to ignore the kind of interaction they had particularly in this episode. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138111

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Oh sorry sisters for the long long posts.
Pls indulge me one more comment for now?
KKK was insisting for Taecyeon to make a confession? And yes he did!
That was what he did when he apologized to PSH for hitting her with the grill: "I'm so sorry but I love you..." (altho it ended with "it's a lie")
And speaking of dating, we wished they could or would date right?
Oh but they just did! They have been dating on the 3MAD set. That's what they have been doing.
What do people do on dates anyway? Aren't dates the times for getting to know each other? Well, that's exactly what they got to do. They got to know more about each other. At least on the part of Taecyeon.:) he did say he needed to meet a girl a few more times... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, journoexpat, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138112

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis @yummiejeu I love those scenes too.
Thanks for mentioning the rock-paper-scissors game to decide on who will do the dishes. Taecyeon had not changed his shirt from the time he collected corn. In other words his shirt dried on his back. And after taking charge of the cooking he still had to do the dishes. Poor guy! No wonder he felt i'll that evening. And he got up bit later the next day. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138131

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
yummiejeu wrote:
Just want to share my observation of body language of the last picture where the TMAD was standing with Shin Hye. Taec has his head tilted towards Shin Hye which show interest but he stood far from her with hands in his pocket which shows shyness. This is not the normal Taec that I see who takes pictures with women with no problem. What's wrong Taec? :onhot:

Hello ladies: ) I just want to add to Sis @Yummiejeu's observation about Taec's shyness around Shin Hye. You are so right, even with Go Ara, he has a picture close to her. Perhaps Go Ara was the one who requested for them to take such picture or the photographer told them to get closer but Taec did agree to pose as such.
goara.jpg

But in Shin Hye's case, he was so careful not to even hold her hand. If you noticed that even during the first two episodes of her appearance, he was always beside her ready to carry heavy things for her ( remember the time they were watering the plants and he came to the rescue to get the watering can from her and even asked why did she have to carry it when it was full) but always careful not to touch her hands. Can someone familiar with Korean culture explained what is so significant with two people of opposite sex touching hands?

Even when they were on their way to the heart field for the first time, he was always looking back to make sure that she was safe and even told her to be careful as there was a hole on the ground. Then when they were planting the corn, Shin Hye lost her footing, Taec was on her side ready to help and they both yelped out something which I could not understand :)

It was only her second appearance that he was able to touch her wrist for the first time when Shin Hye came down from that platform and offered her hand to ask Taec for assistance. And I think that slight touch and few seconds contact released the giddiness and exciting goofiness in him: actions you will find in someone who is over happy.

But despite, the fact that he was so careful not to touch Shin Hye, he was always near her :)

taecshin.jpg

taecshin2.jpg

taecshin2.jpg

withdoggies.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, ObserShinHye, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138141

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
yummiejeu wrote:
Just want to share my observation of body language of the last picture where the TMAD was standing with Shin Hye. Taec has his head tilted towards Shin Hye which show interest but he stood far from her with hands in his pocket which shows shyness. This is not the normal Taec that I see who takes pictures with women with no problem. What's wrong Taec? :onhot:

Hi All, thank you all for the continual posts and analysis on this thread :luvluv:
I am like many of you, missing 3MAD and our unofficial couple.

Just additional to Sis@yummiejeu, are Taecyeon's ears red?? I'm hoping it's because he is shy next to Shin Hye and he realised that he didn't get her number!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva, ObserShinHye

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138167

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
Afternoon ladies - I read your post daily and love them!
Considering the topic of interest lately - how Shin Hye and Taecyeon interact - I thought I would submit a list of some commonly acknowledged body language traits for your observations. These are published traits agreed upon by different branches of science that study human/animal behavior. This is a relatively short list and mostly concentrating on a larger view of male/female interactions.

(sorry for the lengthy post once again but you can use these to gauge how the people on TMAD are interacting with each other - I found the 3 men are quite compatible - Shin Hye was very comfortable and friendly with all 3 especially TY)

Body language is the means by which humans (and some other animals) convey information through
conscious or subconscious body movements or facial expressions. Body language is officially known
as kinesics (kin-EE-siks).

Body language seems to have three major uses: 1) as a conscious replacement for speech, 2) to reinforce speech,
and 3) as a mirror or betrayer of mood.

Even when a person is standing still, a person’s body is telling a story

There are six universal facial expressions: 1) anger, 2) disgust, 3) fear, 4) happiness, 5) sadness, and 6) surprise.
Recently, some scientists have argued that looks of contempt and embarrassment are also universal expressions.

A woman has a wider-ranging peripheral vision, which allows her to check out a man’s body from head to toe without
getting caught. A male’s peripheral vision is poorer, which is why a man will move his gaze up and down a woman’s body
in a very obvious way. Men do not “oogle” more than women—their tunnel vision means they just get caught more easily.

When reading body language, 14–16 areas of a woman’s brain are active. Men show just 4–6 active areas.

The “Crotch Display” is predominately a male gesture. This is where a person plants both feet firmly on the ground with
legs apart. It is used as a dominance signal by men because it highlights the genitals and puts masculinity on show.

When a person crosses both legs and arms they have emotionally withdrawn from the conversation.

A woman is instinctively four times more likely to mirror another woman than a man is to mirror another man.
Additionally, while women also mirror men’s body language, men are reluctant to mirror a woman’s gestures or posture
unless he is in courtship mode.

The “face platter” or when a person places one hand on top of the other and rests his or her face (the chin) on top of the hands
is often used in courtship. It’s used mainly by women to attract a man’s attention. Their face is placed as if it were on a
platter for the other person to admire.

Studies show that women laugh at men they’re attracted to, and men are attracted to women who laugh at them. From a man’s perspective, saying a woman has good sense of humor doesn’t mean she makes jokes; it means she laughs at his jokes.

in many Asian, African, and Latin American countries, unbroken eye contact is considered aggressive and confrontational.
So when there is "held" eye contact in an Asian country between a man and woman it means they are openly seeking permission to continue/to get closer..

The “flight response” is an instinctual response to a threat. However, in the modern world, we have adopted it to meet our
modern needs. Subconscious “evasive” actions include closing the eyes, rubbing the eyes, placing objects (e.g., a purse) on a
lap, turning feet to the exit, and leaning away from a person.

Eye blocking (covering the eyes, delaying opening the eyes, lowering the eyes for a prolonged time) is a very powerful display
of consternation, disbelieve, or disagreement.

When feeling discomfort, men typically prefer to touch their faces. Women, on the other hand, prefer to touch their necks,
clothing, jewelry, arms, and hair.

Neck touching and/or stroking is one of the most significant and frequent pacifying behaviors we use in response to stress.
Specifically, when women subconsciously touch or cover their suprasternal notch (the hollow area between the Adams apple and the breast bone: “the neck dimple”), she typically feels distressed, threatened, uncomfortable, insecure, or fearful.

People under stress will often exhibit “ventilation action,” which relieves stress and emotional discomfort. A man often
will put his fingers between his shirt collar and neck and pull the fabric away from his skin. Women may do it more subtlety
by tossing the back of her hair to ventilate her neck.

When two people talk to each other, they normally speak toe to toe. If one person turns his feet slightly away or repeatedly
moves one foot in an outward direction, this is a strong sign of disagreement, and they want to leave. In fact, the feet and
legs are the body parts most likely to reveal a person’s true intentions.

People who tend to take up more space (territory) through their daily activities also tend to be more self-assured, more confident and of higher social status. This has been demonstrated throughout history and in most cultures.

When people sit side to side, the direction of the leg crosses become significant. If they are good terms, the top leg crossed over will point toward the other person. If a person is uncomfortable, he will switch the position of the legs so that the thigh becomes a barrier.

Microgestures, or sudden leakages of emotion, are usually less than a second in duration but are expressions of true feeling. They typically show up only when we’re trying to hide a very strong feeling that is contrary to what we are admitting to.

Research shows that whatever we’re feeling first shows up in our body and only (nanoseconds) later enter in our conscious minds.

When we are truly relaxed and comfortable, facial muscles relax and the head will tilt to one side, exposing our most vulnerable area, the neck. This is a high-comfort display that is almost impossible to mimic when we feel threatened.

Both males and females find people with “available” body language the most attractive. Available body language includes smiling, uncrossed arms, uncrossed legs, and not looking down at shoes or phones.

Men who stand up straight, square their shoulders, plant their feet slightly more than shoulder width apart, and display their hands are seen as more fertile.

Lowering the eyelids while simultaneously looking up, and slightly parting the lips is a body language cluster that has been used by women for centuries to show sexual submissiveness.

I didn't find any negative/warding against interactions between Shin Hye and Taecyeon. Everything I observed was very
positive. Now back to work.......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, journoexpat, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138174

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Yes dear sis @journoexpat, I am also hoping for a Taec and Shinhye project. :) Anyway, thank you so much dear sis @journoexpat and sis @Jenzzy for TMAD pictures. Your kindness means a lot to me, my dear sisters. Lots of love for both of you. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, journoexpat
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.433 seconds