Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #137429

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Sis@simons, I will define hardworker for you in two words, okay in three : Park Shin Hye ;)
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by journoexpat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, avrylle19, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #137431

• simons
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 147
I know right?!

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #137432

• simons
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 147
I know right?!

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #137437

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Sis @fgnuva, you got a point about using the term "date". It doesn't necessarily mean romantic date. Even in Lee Jong Suk's recent IG, he had a picture of him holding his mom hand and saying "A date with mom".

Agree, it's nothing wrong is hanging out with opposite sex. Taec is still single all this time even though he is exposed to so many beautiful celebrities. He is comfortable with women. The only exception is Taec is a little shy around Shin Hye. If you remember, Taec did say in Episode 4 or was it 5 when Ji Sung was in the room talking with them. It was revealed that Taec don't date celebrities. But he did hesitate when Shin Hye's name came up. But then again, we say it's variety show. To some degree, there is some realness/reality to it since they are not acting from any script. What you see in TMAD is pretty close to their real personality and not a portraying a persona. Just like Shin Hye mentioned in Episode 18 that Lee Seo Jin is exactly the same as what she saw on TV. So he acted the same on screen and in person. The same with Shin Hye, she is exactly who she is on TMAD and that goes the same for Taec and Kim Kwang Kyu. The real Taec is what you pretty much see on TMAD, after all he still keep in touch with Lee Seo Jin and PD Na after TMAD ended. Sorry for all this rambling, got carried away.
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #137441

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Dear sis @DOH, That’s true dear sis @DOH that many questions that have not been answering yet, but for sure like what you said we can just wish her all the best whoever she chooses. I just want to share my opinion that Shinhye is still young, she can do what she wants in positive paths. As a person who admires and follows her appearances on screen ex. TV and other social media sites, I believe she will choose the best man who will be her future life partner. Then, regarding Taecyeon, I can say that he is one of the awesome men in Korean entertainment that I know through his appearances on screen and other social media sites. I don’t need to explain again why we admire him..I guess all dear sisters here and sis @DOH also already knows the answers. Moreover, related to Taecyeon’s interview in Hongkong that you asked before dear sis..I found the link of that article on Twitter but it’s not in English translation. Fortunately, it has a rough translation in English. Here, I posted below dear sis:

http://hd.stheadline.com/news/daily/ent/358311/

Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Sagitandra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, fgnuva, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #137445

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
fgnuva wrote:
Come to think of it really, you're quite right in your conclusion sis @Sagitandra. I can't recall when Jang Keun-suk, Kung Yong-hwa, Lee Min-ho nor Lee Jung-suk ever made a direct statement about their admiration for PSH... But I could be wrong so please feel free to correct me sisters.
JGS sai he had "good chemistry" working with PSH.
JYH describes PSH as a "loyal friend" when she guested in the first episode of his Hologram. He did say PSH is "just a friend."
LMH once described his "ideal girl" in a fan meeting as someone who was "shy" and covered her face with 2 hands (which PSH was always doing).
LJS did describe PSH as being "pretty".
Taecyeon says: "I like her, I think I really like her." (this was his interview on the set of 3MAD that first time PSH guested). And it was only Taecyeon who was said to have a "crush" on PSH.
I might have missed some statements of others so please correct me.

Dear sis @fgnuva, I seriously want to admit this; firstly, I talked to myself that I didn’t want to think and analyse so much about the interactions between these two (Oksunbong couple), the main reason was that because I had a wretched experience before (I shipped Shinhye with one of her drama partners) Sorry, I don’t mean to make a negative point for someone (Shinhye's drama partner) here, I just want to share what I have passed before. But again and again I still can’t say 'no' to myself to analyse this Oksunbong couple, *sigh. Their natural interactions and chemistry on TMAD just make me fall in love at first sight though. I just said to myself that ‘I am so sorry but I love this Oksunbong couple (Big Bang’s lyric) Hahaa. In addition, from what I got through the sources before (please correct me if I am wrong) I I agree with you dear sis @fgnuva that it was only Taecyeon who was said to have a "crush" on Shinhye among the actors who worked with her before. We could also see that from his gestures (his red ears, facial motion and body language) when the first time Shinhye guested, I think you already mentioned it before; it was in episode 2 season 2 of TMAD, besides his statement about 'I like her, I think I really like her'. All of them made me fascinated to analyse :blush: And there were still also in the last episode (18) of season 2 when PD Na asked him about who’s the best guest for season 2 then first his answer was diplomatic after that PD NA brought the three names of the best guests, finally he mentioned 'Shinhye,' here he suddenly laughed out loud and couldn't help to express his shyness (lol), afterwards his next response about his love-line with Shinhye, for sure dear sis in this moment I caught ‘something' about his expression and his tender smile especially his eyes look has a special meaning when Shinhye’s name was mentioned (dragged) by PD Na; he then released the 'soft swishing', this was when PD Na asked him the question; “after the broadcast the love-line with Shinhye has become a topic, what were the responses from the people around you.” You can just watch it again dear sis. Ooh, dear me..I am really sorry I am too much in analysing this Oksunbong couple. Please forgive me dear me. Hahaa :D Have a good rest dear sis @fgnuva
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137451

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
Dear all sisters, firstly, I want to say sorry if I there are some of my statements below will bring negative meanings to you all, I just want to share my honest opinions:

Related to ‘Taecyeon and the two of SNSD members who had supper with him recently in Japan,’ overtly, I can say that it’s just a normal as human being as long as it still in a good and positive way, we either do that in our life but the problem is that because they are celebrities and they are also adored by a lot of people (publics) everywhere. As we know, Taecyeon is friendly and gentleman so I think the girls will feel comfortable to be friends with him and it’s just normal as friends if they hang out together. They are still young and they can be friends with whoever they want, again as long as it’s still in a good and positive way; why not, it's just normal. Next, based what I got and heard from my friends who live in Korea..that’s true that the celebrities there should take care of their image by showing their good manner and behavior in the publics’ eyes. That’s why the word of ‘scandal’ which represents ‘dating’ for celebrity in Korea is sensitive issue and sometimes has negative meaning, otherwise in some other countries including my country the word of ‘scandal’ represents something ‘negative’ like having affair with someone’s husband or someone’s boyfriend or girlfriend (this is for both celebrity and non-celebrity, they are equal). Besides, 'dating' (this is also for both celebrity and non-celebrity, they are equal) like in my country still has a positive meaning as long as the couple doesn't make affair with others when they are dating. I am sorry for bringing about the culture here. I just want to share what I got from people around me (still correct me if I am wrong). And then, for Taecyeon’s ideal type of woman who he has mentioned in his interviews in the past and recently, I can say that there are some of them that still have been steady and sometimes it changes (maybe it depended on the circumstances when the interview was taken). This is just my thoughts dear sisters; I think the ideal type of woman or man of someone has, it is not a big deal to say it louder and honestly in front of people, the important thing is that ‘the actions’ not just ‘sayings’ since the ideal type of man or woman will change sometimes, it also depends on the maturity and life experiences of someone. Like my experience; I and some people around me ever gave the statements about the ideal type of man/woman in front of other people and there are some of them are stable and sometimes it changes, and again it depends on the circumstances, maturity, and life experiences we have been through. Lastly, like what I said before I just have a wish that I hope Taecyeon and Shinhye will go up to the next stair (become friendship) and having other projects together as the pacesetter to know each other more. It’s just my wish and still I don’t want to put my expectations high, it’s just a pure wish.
These above are just my opinions and sharings. Have a good night everyone. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, avrylle19, fgnuva, Sidy, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137574

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
I don't know if this has been posted or not. Here is Lee Seo Jin interview when he mentioned Park Shin Hye.

September 10, 2015

Lee Seo-jin likes Park Shin-hye’s grilled beef tripe

Actor Lee Seo-jin has been featured in magazine ONE’s September issue.

The actor was pictured modeling various items, including a dandy leather jacket, classic braces and a suit embellished with intricate patterns.

In an interview with the magazine, Lee described a number of interesting episodes which took place while shooting tvN reality show “Three Meals a Day.”

“Three Meals a Day” is a cooking program that takes place in the Korean countryside on Oksunbong Peak, Danyang Country. The program features singer Taecyeon from 2PM and actors Lee Seo-jin and Kim Kwang-gyu as regulars.

When asked about his favorite dish, the actor said he enjoyed Choi Ji-woo’s kimchi and Park Shin-hye’s grilled beef tripe most.

“Eddie is cutey pie, but Pearl and Dia are naughty ones, always craving food,” said Lee about his pets, smiling. He also added he wants to rebuild the oven if he got the chance, as it did not have enough heat inside last time.

The photo spreads, including more of his photos and the entire interview, are available in the magazine’s September issue.

By Ko Ji-seon (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137576

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Sis@Sagitandra, you are so right. I like what you said about ideal type of man or woman will change sometimes due to maturity and life experiences. I'm sure most of us probably experienced that, we like different type when we were teenagers and now as adults. Even our Shin Hye changed a few minor things about her ideal type. She used to want someone with dignity (interview from 2 years ago) and now she added humor in her last Hong Kong Startalk interview. But her main ideal type stayed pretty much the same...family focus man, someone like her dad, play bowling sports that family can enjoy, tall etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137618

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hello ladies! The thread is so quiet ;) After that hullabaloo over Taec's dining photos, I guess the dust has settled.

Well, I am just waiting for any fan video of Taec's playing the guitar for his solo numbers for yesterday's Budokan concert. I hope the security was not that strict.

And of course, I was quite delighted by the gorgeous pics of Shin Hye in Paris for the Chanel show :) Her outfit was on point, from the shoes to the bag :) So different from the t-shirt wearing and hair on pony-tail Shin Hye on 3MAD. But that quick and easy transformation is one of the reasons why I like her, she does not carry that image of an elegant lady used to luxurious things to her daily life :) For me, she will always be that down-to-earth pretty girl which can glam-up and give the fashion models and other celebrities a run for their money if required :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy, yummiejeu
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.746 seconds