TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #138248

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thanks sis @yummiejeu.....
Now i miss them more

ctto
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, klebis, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva, ObserShinHye, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #138249

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Thanks sis@jenzzy. By the way, congrats on your status as SUPER MODERATOR!!!! Wooohooo!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #138319

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Congratulation to sis @jenzzy on your new status as Super Moderator. Wow, good job! Keep your spirits up, dear sis. :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Sagitandra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, Paris35, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #138324

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
Thank you so much dear sis @journoexpat Yes, I just saw that picture and I left you a reply in (Ok Taecyeon Forum) barely. I miss him and other two casts more and more after seeing the picture that you posted here, sis.

Wow, these three casts of TMAD were really enjoying eating their first harvest of cucumber. Hahaa =D Look at their facial expression, sis. How amusing they were! :shy: Seemed that they were proud of themselves. :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, klebis, fgnuva, journoexpat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #138326

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
Thank you sis @yummiejeu for recalling again and again the interactions between Taec and Shinhye in TMAD. I understand how you feel like other sisters's feeling here that we were tempted to ship this two and suddenly we realized that we should back to reality. No ship thus far. :wahaha Indeed, it's hard not to ship these two since they have a lot of similarities and are compatible each other. :)

By the way sis @yummiejeu, did you notice the moment when Shinhye tasted Taecyeon's beta vulgaris spicy soup in episode 17 season 2? At that moment, Shinhye showed her fretful facial expression with affection gaze to Taecyeon when she was tasting Taecyeon's spicy soup and after that PD Na asked her 'Taecyeon is charming right?' and Shinhye's answer was 'do we have seasoning?' and everyone laughed after hearing that. Taecyeon's facial expression was cute and seemed that he just worried if Shinhye would nag him again because of his careless cooking for that spicy soup and he was also waiting for Shinhye's response after hearing PD Na's question; which that question was addressed to him. =D This moment was cute though! This is also one of my favorite moments of TMAD, sis. :)

Happy weekend dear sis. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #138410

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
Well I have to admit I miss TMAD. I especially miss the episodes with Taecyeon and Shin Hye. My Friday/Saturday mornings are bleak. (I live streamed the shows in the States around 8:45 to 9:45 AM)

Friday morning, at the beginning of class, I received a group email from my students. It was a link to a fan fiction starring
Shin Hye and Taecyeon. My students stated maybe reading a story that results in a romance between the two would take my
gloomy, missing TMAD self to a happy place.

students.....gotta love 'em.......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, Paris35, marthcec15, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #138682

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Too quiet here! Ok this is a long shot but who knows it may come true :)

Remember when Taec wore this shirt

taecpark2.jpg

and then changed into this shirt

facetshirt.jpg

then, two weeks after

withdoggies-2.jpg

So if ever Taec would wear those shirts one after the other then I think their paths will cross again :pray:
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ladadaista, Jenzzy, klebis, Paris35, BadBat, fgnuva, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #138703

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
Dear sis @journoexpat yes sis, it's too quiet here, maybe everyone's still feeling gloomy because of longing for TMAD family and Oksunbong couple. Hehe. Oh my goodness, you truly read my mind dear sis @journoexpat; seriously, yesterday I was thinking of those shirts that Taec wore at that time and now you posted that. It's quite obvious. Hahaaa. :woohoo: Definitely sis, who knows it may come true. :) Have a nice day dear sis. :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, journoexpat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #138711

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi Sis@Sagitandra:) Great minds think alike :bingo:

Thank you for being here sis, I know you are swamped with work but still takes time to drop by :)

Take it easy with work and be here to have some visual vitamins courtesy of TY and PSH :)
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #138754

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
journoexpat wrote:
Too quiet here! Ok this is a long shot but who knows it may come true :)

Remember when Taec wore this shirt

taecpark2.jpg

and then changed into this shirt

facetshirt.jpg

then, two weeks after

withdoggies-2.jpg

So if ever Taec would wear those shirts one after the other then I think their paths will cross again :pray:

Ohh pretty clever of you sis@journoexpat! I think not only was there some hidden wish in those messages but there must have been something magical in the messages. He was saying: Hey Ms Park (Shin-hye), show me your face right here please.
Could Taecyeon be passing on some hidden messages to her with his posts and tweets? In an interview transcript he mentioned he wasn't good in dealing with women...that he tended to show all his feelings etc. He is referring to the 3MAD episodes I think. That's the only one place where he did kind of divulged his feelings, at least recently.
Oh and you did comment on that video clip about his going back to Busan to give his mom's ring to his crush because he missed her. He was really being thoughtful and kind of passionate then. I forgot how old he was, was he in Third grade? He must have been 9 or 10 yrs old.
He reminds me of Zac Ephron. Bubbly, energetic, smart, cool, authentic. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, BadBat, journoexpat, yummiejeu
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.878 seconds