Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #133459

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi @fgnuva, you mentioned actor Lee Seon-gyoon. :) I love his acting chops.... one of the good Korean actors out there. :blush: even though he is married, still hot n sexy ;)

even RAW I watched his episode... :lol:

Oh I can't wait for the return of Shinhye.
:shy:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, taylshinegirl

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #133461

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thanks sis@Nicole Park for the translated conversation about PSH's leaving the 3MAD filming. Taecyeon is curious about when guests are leaving the filming like he did with the male guest immediately after PSH's first guesting remember? I dont think Taecyeon wanted her to leave right away I guess it's just Taecyeon wanting to have information maybe just naturally curious. Or maybe he wanted to"prime" or prepare himself until when he'll be "bingu" with PSH around.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, taylshinegirl

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #133462

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis@Nicole, in the car when Taecyeon is saying her name repeatedly it seems more like he was an eager excited fan of hers more than anything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, taylshinegirl

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #133463

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis@New2me thanks for clearing that up I got the names mixed up but I'll check out Lee Seon-gyoon as you say he's good actor. He does look good from the photo and you said he's already married? That's nice to know married actors still do well on tv.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, taylshinegirl

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #133465

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Oh did u mean Seo-Jin @Fgnuva :)
:heartsh:

To be honest, I was not familiar with Seo-Jin's dramas...until I watched him in 3MAD :blush: and RunningMan as guest. He was pretty hilarious there. Something like he did not want to participate n sweat it out.... :lol: but all the more he was given hard tasks to do. Since his niece was watching he gamely tried. :P :lol:

Lee Seo-Jin seem to be more like a businessman than a farmer in real life :P ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat, taylshinegirl

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #133466

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi this is for everyone. Might be my final post for today (going to church today Sunday). I think it's really nice way to end the 3MAD season 2 on an upbeat note having PSH guest again. It's been a wonderfully entertaining season hasn't it? Every week we were curious what our bingu would cook, who the guest would be, would it be the age of Seo-jin or someone born in the '80s, how Minky was doing why she didn't look ok we got worried, then we got so delighted to see her 2 pups and we felt like proud of her too as if she was our pet. The guests were varied and we were happy about Ha-neul's visit was it mochi they nicknamed her? And of course the bouquet. Ji-woon too. They just couldn't have her and PSH at the same time. But in all it's been a great show I attribute part of the success to cast and guest and funny animals Jackson Pearl Diamond even Matilda and gang and of course Minky. We were amazed by crops and plants and fruits ("the earth has yielded its fruit") eggs and milk from farm animals..how bread can be baked in a brick oven how yoghurt cheese etc can be prepared from scratch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, narjess89, Jenzzy, BadBat, taylshinegirl

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #133467

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi sis@New2me... Actually I meant the guy with barehead the chef the one who did the baked chicken. Sorry am poor at remembering Korean names sis mianhe
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #133468

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Love ur observations @fgnuva, I too am more than glad that PD Na chose Shinhye to be his final guest for this season.... it's befitting since she planted most of the crops and 3MAD audience were amazed at her skills and right away adapted to country life. Shinhye is amazing n quite caring person.

Oh I am quite bad at saying the Korean names myself. :blush: yes I think he cooked the chicken.
see u .... I got to go for dinner at my neighbors' place. ;)
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, taylshinegirl

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #133469

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
One more post for now. Since they already declared those would be the last 3 episodes the 3 mainstays will probably miss their trip to Oksunbong. Like they say it was tiring and you'd be glad it's over but you'll probably miss it. They might visit on their own esp find out what happened to Minky and pups Jackson and kids (literally) etc. Contrary to Seo-jin's prediction that the show will fail, it survived and could even probably end with good viewership ratings with PSH guesting. Ottoke now? What'll we do on Fri nights?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, taylshinegirl

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #133470

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
This is actually an experiment or trial. If the 3MAD ratings are high with PSH guesting and if the episodes bring numerous positive response to TaecShin team might be their respective agencies will notice and will connect to organize a team-up of the 2 on a show (not romantic pls! We're all trying to get over our broke heartedness still) a fun or comedy show with a creative and inspiring theme that won't be too taxing for the 2 as they both I think will return to their respective schools and continue with their educational goals and plans. Crossing my fingers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, taylshinegirl
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.878 seconds