Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133563

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Hi sisters aki_Lala & BadBat
yeah this topic is so "hot" the posts can pile up if one is not looking. Sorry I write too much. But I can empathize having so much reading to do. Yes this week is the first of the last 3 weeks of season 2 of 3MAD. hope we have good memories to keep us til the next season or the next show of Taecyeon.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133569

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I get confused with the other show almost if the same name......
There is "Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village" Manjaedo (the spin-off) wherein there was a clear sense of uncertainty because they would starve if they caught nothing. :lol: scarse resources really that they have to fend for themselves.

and there is "Three Meals A Day: Jeongseon" which we love to watch.... ;)

Three Meals A Day: Fishing Village’ to film second season in September and October

1st season casts are Cha Seung-won (who is fondly teased as Cha Ajumma) because of his excellent ability to make a delicious meal. Yu Hae-jin and Sohn Ho Joon.
No definite premiere date on the 2nd season.

While "3MAD Jeongseon" is a reality cooking show. Casts Lee Seo-jin, Ok Taecyeon and with invited guests.

Park Shin Hye was guest at the beginning of season 2 (May 22 and May 29, 2015). And she will come back again as guest on Friday, August 28 and September 4, 2015.

Last broadcast is September 11, 2015 for the second season.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, BadBat, aki_lala, taylshinegirl

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133587

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
Morning from my tz sis @nu2me...

if not mistaken, 3mad fishing village just start end of 2014 early of 2015 with JGS included. after some issues regards the income tax about him, PD nim and JGS itself agree to pullback and find other guest to joining the series.
Jang-Geun-Suk1.jpg
kdramastars.jpg

if im turning into a spazzing mood, i would say shin hye joining the season 2 due to covering up for her love one.. hahaha... but well, that just my though... whteva it is, hope 3MAD fishing village season 2 will become more hots from the 1st season.

ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by aki_lala.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat, taylshinegirl

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133590

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Sorry for asking this, im reflecting on sis@akilala post, youre a geunshin shipper to be obvious. :)
Im just wondering where are the other geunshins? There are lots of them here before right? If woukd be nice to meet them even though from different ships...
Just my thought..please remove this if its inappropriate. Thank you :)
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, aki_lala

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133598

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis@Aki_lala yes the 3MAD fishing village was the first run of this variety show don't know if it was PD Na who managed it. But yes JGS was a guest or mainstay and I think he did some filming on it except he had this tax issue and bcoz of that they either removed edited out or they just plain didn't show it at all. They were afraid they will suffer backlash from viewers but it turns out he settled the matter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133600

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis@aki_lala am not sure... PSH covering for GJS you mean? Sorry she might just be interested because she claimed she was an avid viewer of 3MAD the Jeongseon Season 1. Accdg to PD Na they asked around about the personality of possible guests before they invite it appeared accdg to PSH's agent I think she claimed she had been watching the Jeongseon season 1 episodes. That's why she got invited.

In her first guesting she noted "ah this is what it meant that you can't see what is inside the cauldron" and Taecyeon gushed "She knows everything she's seen our episodes". And this is true bcoz in Season 1 Taecyeon once did say "I can't see what's inside the cauldron".
By the way are PSH and GJS still connecting? I think theirs was just really good working relationship. It seems If they looked kind of "in love" maybe it was to promote their drama. After every drama PSH always gets romantically linked to her male lead from GJS to JYH to LMH to LJS. and now we seem to be linking her to OTY simply from her 2 episodes in the variety show. I'm pretty heartbroken myself so I don't have the strength to ship anymore ha! ha!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, aki_lala

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133607

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
seirazde wrote:
Sorry for asking this, im reflecting on sis@akilala post, youre a geunshin shipper to be obvious. :)
Im just wondering where are the other geunshins? There are lots of them here before right? If woukd be nice to meet them even though from different ships...
Just my thought..please remove this if its inappropriate. Thank you :)

i guess since the thread has been lock by admin sis @seirazde, not many focusing more on geunshin spazz.. but if ur following the FB or other SNS, they still kewl artwork between them up till now... seldom visit the lock thread to check n view things, but as far as i know most of the PSHIC who are guenshin shipper are no longer active accept few moderators and admins.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133608

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
hai @fgnuva,

if im turning to spazzing mode of geunshin... obvious anything can be link haha... but ya...PD nim invite JGS in 1st place coz know he is a good chef and has a family background of fishing... for PSH, she love watching variety show, and trust me, even ur not watching the show (ex running man), but ur invited to the show, must study abit for a few eps to show people ur know at least what are u into it. i guess its normal. but when PD nim know she is in love with 3MAD, its an advantage tho for the program upraise the rating. plus, PSH is lovable for anyone, in every events/show she attend to... so there is no big deal bout that... hihiii
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, fgnuva, taylshinegirl

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133614

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi @aki_lala I didn't realize that some threads have been locked. Hmmm I kind of like JGS too. Didn't he also do another drama Pretty Man or something? Honestly I liked him in Pretty Man more than in You're Beautiful. I sometimes get a post from his fan group. He's in and out of SKorea I think doing mostly shows abroad? I thought that tax issue was unfair.
Oooops! Sorry sisters i'm off topic . Mianhe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133617

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
3MAD FB update :heartsh: :heartsh:

CNQJbH4VAAAmPoi.jpg

CNQJbH5UkAAUi3Z.jpg

CNQJbHxUEAA9pB7.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala, taylshinegirl
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.546 seconds