Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135117

• SJW
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 81
Hi all :)

Been a silent reader for awhile now and I enjoyed every single post and discussions especially here. Can't help to register and join the forum. I hope I'm welcome here ;)

Anyway, I'm having do-not-know-what-to-do syndrome after 3MAD ended just like when Shin Hye's dramas ended. Probably because we still have yet to know what will be her next project. Could it be the movie <Hyung> or it could be something else too. The anxiety of waiting is killing. And I miss the actress so much (perhaps I was too spoilt last year LOL). But on top of that, I'm happy to know she's back to school, completing her studies as she planned within this year. Can't wait until we get to see her at the graduation day!

Anyway, as I read posts in here, I didn't feel anyone of you trying to or intended to ship Shinhye and TY. Wishing they could be friends, stay in contact or whatever in line to that...I don't see anything wrong with it. If you could read and understand hangul, then you should read some blog posts on Naver, Daum, etc). Those knetz are not into shipping but enjoyed the chemistry of those two delivered on-screen and pray or even wish nothing but good things may happening in their life (career, good health, etc as in individual...a bonus if we talk about more than that but they're not delusional) as they could see the two individual have a good, charming and positive energy as well as personality. So I hope lurkers, silent readers or whoever you are that may happen reading posts in this thread not to fast jump onto conclusion and mislead that we're here to ship the 'unofficial couple' seriously. Nope, we're not. As a fan of Shinhye, to me Shinhye is more important than those shipping and I noticed how people take those seriously and turn into childish shipping war when that thing should NOT happening. I must say, it's quite embarrassing. And I'm sorry if I'm offended some people here.

Other than that, I've been a fan of Shinhye since long ago, so I know who Shinhye is, not personally, of course but as a long time fan. That's it. I'm not owning her so my observation just solely as her fans based on her interviews and previous interactions with people she have worked with. She's very nice, sweet, easy going, comfortable to hang out with and take care of people she work with, so I'm not surprise why people could easily drawn towards her even they just met her a few seconds. That's her charm! And kid us not, her previous co-workers told us the same thing. So whoever think she's flirting with every single person she worked with, I guess you should take your time to know who Park Shin Hye really is.

I had enough when I read (not here but somewhere out there) Shinhye came to 3MAD 2nd time around to divert people attention from her dating rumors. As if using TY and the crew for that. Please, please and please stop that silly accusations...long time fans know Shinhye isn't that kind of low and selfish individual. Lee Seo Jin (LSJ) adores her as you can see how he treated her and he's well known hates people who is pretentious. Also how others' fandom (I'm not sure I should call out their name but I want to keep the peace so I better not) bad mouthing TY as if they know who the nice young man actually is when the fact they're not. Just throw the hate due to all the praises and love he got. Please avoid the silly jealousy. So let us not talk about something that could mislead TY's fans who could be a silent readers in here too. Keep and stay the peace, just like you guys usually discuss in here before. And I love the fact the maturity level of some people in here is high and grounded. We should because us, fans, that will represent Shinhye's name too.

I see some people want to see Shinhye in WGM and I respect that wish of others. But I and I know many against that because Shinhye status in the entertainment field is now far to join a variety show like that. That's why instead of filming such, a group of friends I know hope she could use her time wisely to cement her acting skills as well as an actress higher to where she's belong now. That probably why SALT didn't sign her up but Park Se Young (SALT former talent) instead last time too. Priority :p

@Jenzzy wrote "Regarding her dating someone.....Salt Ent already denied it
and her agency well-represents her"
. I couldn't agree more! As much as I have this love and hate feelings towards the agency, I have to agree that SALT know Shinhye better than us. Else she won't be too loyal with them. That's why I didn't say much after SALT denied it on behalf of Shinhye and I believe they did that after confirming with. I don't care with those that keep saying it's all the agency talking, not Shinhye herself. SALT represents her best. Now left, whether you believe it or not. It's up to how 3rd parties want to interpreted the situation but please be reminded, none of us know Shinhye personally or owned her. So to be overly confident on that matter, someone else life, kinda turn me off towards some fans.

AGATHA PARIS had to make a 'special' post on their official FB introducing the new released jewelry Shinhye wore during her 2nd guesting in 3MAD/ That sort of to indirectly cleared thing up due to some people mistakenly thoughts one of the ring Shinhye wore during filming is a couple ring when the fact is actually not!

@elankham that nice of LSJ. He was asked about the best food made in 3MAD and he chose CJW kimchi and Shinhye yangdaechang (intestines dish she brought when she 1st came as a guest).

See, he adores the 2 women guests by heart. As one of Shinhye's fans, I'm glad she had the opportunity to be part of 3MAD family. I really wish they will stay in contact. And I want to believe they will B)

@Sidy I'm so impressed with all your posts. Major thumbs up. Please keep them coming whenever you can.

Ok that's it for now.

I'm so sorry for the lengthy and rambling post as well as grammar and spelling errors. :-V
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by SJW.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ma-Lang-Zaa, jas, sonia loubaresse, Nyocyp, narjess89, Jenzzy, jhen30, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue and this user have 4 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135118

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Hi Little Sister Song Ji Woo @SJW,
Welcome to our big family PSHIC.
Thanks for your 1st long post. (hope it is not be the 1st and last post)
No worry about your long posts and the wrong spelling and grammar.
Please keep on posting Sis.
And it not too late to wish you HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Sis.
hugs and kisses.

Little Sis, your name is close to Choi Ji Woo... :)

11892012_842748935846399_5367589715797086241_n.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, jhen30, marthcec15, BadBat, winniee, SJW

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135119

• SJW
  • New Star
@elankham thank you for the warm welcome :)

See not only LSJ adores CJW and Shinhye, even Na PD adores the young and adult Han Jung Suh (role played by CJW and Shinhye in <Stairway to Heaven>) too. They earned 120% point from Na PD for did so well during their respective guesting in the show.

entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0000846721

Wonder what will be it looks like, if Na PD puts CJW and Shinhye in one show together.
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by SJW.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, jhen30, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, winniee

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135121

• elankham
  • Administrator
@SJW,
thanks for the nice updates.

Little Han Jung Suh become pretty lady now..

20150910001220_0_99_20150910133709.jpg

20150910001221_0_99_20150910133709.jpg

Both are beautiful women...not surprise if PD NA and LSJ adore them.

Pixture taken from the article.
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, jhen30, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, SJW

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135122

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hello sis @SJW......of course you are very much welcome here
it was a good idea that you registered and joined us in the forum
Your first post is truly appreciated....Hope you can join us more often
Now that you're no longer a lurker :)
Have fun with us.....as we continue to stand united for Shin Hye
Fighting!!!

:luvluv: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, jhen30, SJW

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135124

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Lee Seo-jin likes Park Shin-hye’s grilled beef tripe

restmb_jhidxmake.php-13-2.jpeg

Actor Lee Seo-jin has been featured in magazine ONE’s September issue.

The actor was pictured modeling various items, including a dandy leather jacket, classic braces and a suit embellished with intricate patterns.

restmb_jhidxmake.php-14-2.jpeg

In an interview with the magazine, Lee described a number of interesting episodes which took place while shooting tvN reality show “Three Meals a Day.”

“Three Meals a Day” is a cooking program that takes place in the Korean countryside on Oksunbong Peak, Danyang Country. The program features singer Taecyeon from 2PM and actors Lee Seo-jin and Kim Kwang-gyu as regulars.

restmb_jhidxmake.php-15-2.jpeg

restmb_jhidxmake.php-16-2.jpeg

When asked about his favorite dish, the actor said he enjoyed Choi Ji-woo’s kimchi and Park Shin-hye’s grilled beef tripe most.

restmb_jhidxmake.php-17-2.jpeg

“Eddie is cutey pie, but Pearl and Dia are naughty ones, always craving food,” said Lee about hispets, smiling. He also added he wants to rebuild the oven if he got the chance, as it did not have enough heat inside last time.

The photo spreads, including more of his photos and the entire interview, are available in the magazine’s September issue.

By Ko Ji-seon (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ma-Lang-Zaa, moon, jhen30, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, SJW

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135125

• elankham
  • Administrator
This ahjussi look handsome here at the ONE fashion spread.
Thanks Sweetie Jenz for the posts.

May everyone have a great lunch today.
take care and hugs
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, jhen30, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135132

• SJW
  • New Star
@elankham thank you for posting the the 2 beautiful lady picts from the news article here. I have to learn to post some too later :blush:

Anyway, got to read further what Na PD said about CJW and Shinhye that earned them 120% point from that news article. From my little understanding, according to Na PD, both CJW and Shinhye are very honest and sincere. They get along with the hosts really well and further praising the two by saying their characteristic is like vitamin to them. Because of that too, CJW and Shinhye able to create a pleasant atmosphere.

OMG those praises...I'm a proud fan. I love you Na PD :shy:

See that as well, there were no hidden agenda on why Shinhye went back there. The people, she it herself that she likes the PEOPLE there. Honest and sincere. Not only coming from her but Na PD as well. Enough said!

@Jenzzy thank you for the warm welcome as well :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135133

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:luvluv: There Will Be No More New Seasons of “Three Meals a Day- Jeongseon” :heartsh:

Three-meals-a-day.jpg

tvN‘s “Three Meals a Day- Jeongseon” edition will be airing its last episode on September 11.

An affiliate of tvN revealed, “This is the final season of “Three Meals a Day” in Jeongseon. We originally planned it to last one year. We believe we showed a lot of Oksunbong (town) over the course of one year. There will be no more episodes in Jeongseon.”

However, another season after the soon-to-aired second season of “Three Meals a Day- Farming Village” is still a possibility, the affiliate said, adding, “Just because we are not filming in Oksunbong does not mean we are rejecting the possibility of filming in the farming village.”

Many guests have come and gone during “Three Meals a Day – Jeongseon” edition seasons one and two. Kim Ha Neul, Ji Sung, Choi Ji Woo, Son Ho Joon, Yoo Hae Jin, and lastly Park Shin Hye. She has visited Jeongseon twice and has wrapped up the program by being the last guest on the show.

On the upcoming episode of “Three Meals a Day” on September 11, the cast will gather in Kim Gwang Kyu‘s house and share behind-the-scenes secrets.

Source (1)

cr.soompi

@SJW
CuteKittyWelcome-vi.gif
to the family and hope to see more
of you often in this forum. and hello to all of our sisters here@sis jenzzy,sis narjess,sis elana,sis nicole,
sis sarah,sis ning,sis eve,sis seirazde,sis joshinax, sis Ma-Lang-Zaa,sis jas ,sissonia loubaress ,sis marthcec15,sis fgnuva and to all sisters in this family of PSHIC.
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ma-Lang-Zaa, narjess89, Jenzzy, Joshinax, BadBat, fgnuva, ObserShinHye

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135138

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thanks sis jhen30 for breaking the news to us about the show we had come to love. We can just imagine the expenses and all that work of taking the cast and their guests week by week. We who looked forward with great anticipation to each episode for the past months have truly been given an unusual kind of entertainment. Cheers to everyone!
And not only did we have many hours of amusement at our bingu's antics but even with LSJ's dry sarcasm. It was a wonderful show that made me appreciate farm life and all the gifts we've been given in nature around us. Even the milk from a goat and eggs from chickens I came to appreciate. It was also amazing to see the fruits and corn come out after a few months. Oksunbong was such a paradise-like location to.
BTW did anyone notice that Taecyeon's cheeks became more puffy compared to the first season? Am not saying it was his Oksunbong diet.. But maybe it contributed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, jhen30, BadBat
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.297 seconds