Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #135021

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Sis fgnuva, I was unable to finish the Taec's WGM, I just felt that something is lacking between them. And knowing that they were together because their agencies signed them up to be a make-believe couple, did not really appeal to me.

Well, to tell you the truth, I haven't watched all the videos of Taec in variety shows pairing him with different girl idols because I felt that those were so forced. And then his bashers would just downright call him too ugly and not relevant enough to be paired with their girl idols.

Then, came Shin Hye, who is incomparable :) So I guess, it was ok if Taec was not good enough for the "idol" fans because
he is accepted by K-netizens and I hope by majority of the fans of the "Angel" :luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #135024

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
journoexpat wrote:
Sis Marthcec15, I hope you, sis Jenzzy and sis fgnuva will get together and make time to watch Taec's movie in October during the Korean Filmfest :)

I would love that sis @journoexpat......will try to look into that!
Thanks for all the good read in this thread.....i enjoyed reading it

BTW i think Shin Hye is the one playing songs for them thru her Mini Sound Link......
So the songs that she and Taecyeon randomly sings are from her playlist.....i suppose
Remember when she posted a song in her IG?.....that was after she posted the curry that Taec cooked
That song might be reminiscent of her stay in Oksunbong.....i am just guessing :)

Notice the green thingy at the back of Shin Hye......that is their mini speaker

pizap.com14417299671421.jpg

Here is the song that Shin Hye posted in her IG......now do you notice the finger at the end of the caption?
Does it remind you of anything? :) Just my own observation.....

CNpirz0VEAAqjhZ-2.jpg

Let me add this picture of the pointing of finger of our Oksunbong farmers

CNiLn58U8AE9gdu.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, sarah.94, Paris35, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #135025

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Just to complete my post......here is the gif :)

tumblr_inline_ntt14y7e1s1qbsnap_500.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, narjess89, sarah.94, Paris35, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #135027

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
This is rather an oversimplification of my views regarding Taecyeon. This is rather lengthy so I apologize beforehand. I do hope I am not offending anyone with these write ups. Please let me know if you would rather I not do this.

My observations regarding Taecyeon.
He is certainly an exuberant young man. If one merely looks at the surface he is friendly, outgoing, rather silly and simple.
But he is so much more than that. He seems to have many "stage" personas and uses them interchangeably.

He is extremely intelligent. He is a very competitive individual - quite driven to succeed/be successful. He is multi-talented
and willing to try anything - he is very adventurous. He is motivated and thus accomplished.

He wholeheartedly joins into group activities - does tasks with a smile but sometimes the smile doesn't reach his eyes and is the trick to understanding if he likes the company he is with or not. He is certainly bold and overt in his actions.
Regarding show activities involving participation especially those involving females and activities placing him in a couple scenarios within a competitive sport activity - he is friendly, cordial and cooperative but he follows the script or suggestions given within the perimeters of the show/venue.
It is obvious by the look on his face and his body language that his performances involving female dancers/actresses/participants is part of an acting performance - not perfunctory because he is obviously committed to giving a good performance. But he is not personally involved.
I found this to be true within the scope of his many reality/game shows he has been required to attend over the years. Particularly in the beginning years of his career. He has "acted" with many girl band members and fans have tried to link him to more than one he has had to participate with in either a game show type venue or an acting/movie/drama show. He lacks the guile or desire to make it personal. He has treated each with civility, gentlemanly overtures and that is why his "performance" on TMAD involving Shin Hye is so interesting.

He is loyal to those he likes - he is quite aloof to suggestions and forced situations and one can gauge his interest level by his facial expressions.

Observations during several show performances when a co-dancer messed up - missed steps etc - he didn't show any reaction to it - in fact he quickly covered the mistake and continued the performance with no hesitation.... He is deeply involved in his performances. But he can think in "risky" situations and act accordingly which makes his actions that seem misplaced/mistakes on TMAD all the more meaningful.

I think within the spectrum of behaviors and traits - the personality trait is more fitting than a label or distinction. Therefore
choosing the personality trait of optimistic (of the 60 traits) this one indeed does fit him the best. Zealous is another personality
trait but optimistic seems to fit his persona within the show TMAD and his zest and determination for life outside his acting career.

Fitting Taecyeon within a personality type is quite difficult. He exhibits traits from several types but for my observation he best fits within the personality type of "The Guardian".

The Guardian is practical, traditional, and organized. He is likely to be athletic. This person is not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. He has clear visions of the way things should be. He is loyal and hard-working. He likes to be in charge. He is exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. This person falls within the "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.

He has exhibited a loyalty to his birth country that is exceptionally endearing. Few people would go to the lengths he has
including surgeries to correct defects the military deems endangering. He certainly falls within the "Good citizen" category.

A few incidents I noticed during video observations.
I watched the HallyU Concert 2011 in its entirety. During the times the 3 MCs stood together Taecyeon is always slightly closer in physical proxcimity . At the end of the show when the complete roster of performers are together - he was the only one to gently guide Shin Hye off to the side stage. A close up of his face showed genuine concern for her safety. Not that there was a personal interest showing just pure good upbringing.

Much has been said about his use of the Big Bang song words - "I'm sorry, I'm sorry but I love you - it's a lie". I don't think it was a random use of those words. He had other songs in his repertoire he could have used for example SJ's "I'm sorry". It is hard to say one way or the other because we can't really see what he is thinking - we can only go by his former actions and his personality. This young man makes few slips of the tongue. It was definitely a slip of the tongue when he revealed he checks Shin Hye's itinerary online. I bet he checks out other news articles about her too. I don't think he will be phased by rumors of her having a boyfriend. He will go by her actions and interactions with him to guage her interest.

We have to remember there are periods of time when the TMAD participants are not wired for sound. Wouldn't it be interesting to be privy to those conversations?

Why did Taecyeon repeat what PD Na said about confessing in the heart shaped area? I think gauging her reaction is the most obvious reason.

During the "My House" show he gave a mini-confession that could mean either he likes that type of girl not her in particular or he immediately associates her with the show when it was mentioned. Meaning he definitely is interested. It would be so interesting to hear what his mother thinks of Shin Hye.

I want to write up my observations of their interactions during TMAD but will wait to do that later when I don't have an ongoing class. Please excuse grammar/sentence defects because I am doing this during a class activity ...... :dry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kristen, jas, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, sarah.94, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat and this user have 3 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #135030

Wow @ Sidy!! What a keen observation. Say, are you some kind of a phychologist? Thank you for the nice long explanation of Ok Teaecyon personality. Very enlightening .
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #135031

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Yes thanks to all sisters and your comments and analyses. In a way this is good we're broadening our entertainment to something where we can learn new things about human behavior which is actually a leveling up of our discourse in this site and in this topic in particular. I'll put in my thoughts and 10 cents' worth later. Just keep sharing sis Sidy sis journoexpat sis Jenzzy sis marthcec15 and other sisters sorry not to mention all names.
I haven't read much about PSH. I'm quite intrigued by her manner of relating to her co-stars.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #135032

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
sonia loubaresse - yes I am a licensed Clinical Psychologist and licensed Clinical Sociologist in private practice and I also teach at our state university. I enjoy my field of expertise but am really only contributing as an avid fan of Shin Hye's. I happen to admire the young man, Taecyeon - I think he is quite unique for someone his age in today's world. I have much to contribute about Shin Hye and Taecyeon's interaction during TMAD. I will try to post tonight or tomorrow. Time seems to slip away from me
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, CSY

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #135033

Wow @ Sidy- You are very impressive I will look forward to all you post!!! I think it will be very interesting !! I happen to like Ok Taec personality as well. I think he is a honest dependable young man just what our lady Shin Hye needs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #135038

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
Thanks Sis@Sidy for your detailed post on Taecyeon, it was very interesting and succinct. I've come to find out more about him on 3MAD and admire him.

Please keep posting :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #135041

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Wow sis@Sidy, your analyses of Taec's personality and that of Shin Hye's are really fascinating. I am looking forward for more especially since it will be on their interactions.

Got to go for now have to attend a meeting but I know for sure after being in a meeting for more than two hours, I will need to recharge by reading more of our sisters' interesting reactions and opinions :)
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Sidy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.864 seconds