Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #134985

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
I think you're correct sis marthcec15 they do filming then edit add the captions and music. Must be a lot of work to do all that. PD Na & his crew deserve applause. Am not sure if the Baeksang awards or any other awards body will take notice of variety shows this year. Alto 3MAD was recognized last April.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #134986

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Thanks sis journoexpat I began watching Human Condition a few weeks back when it was suggested here... Up to that time Taecyeon asked for a kiss. They were always doing rock-paper-scissors. Even there Taecyeon went dancing on the street when he succeeded in getting the kisses. My tablet sometimes can't load videos easily. Is there anything else after that?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #134989

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis journoexpat the cohosting bit was mentioned when PSH first arrived in Oksunbong. Taecyeon recalled it and so many of us googled that video. PSH seemed unaffected by Taecyeon's prancing. Altho she seemed amused a bit. One singer even passed the mic to PSH but she refused and Taecyeon was forced to pick it up. Later the hosts joined the singers and Taecyeon kind of guided PSH out. That was the closest they got at that time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #134992

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
The best Taecyeon persona for me was the We Got Married series. He was very thoughtful understanding patient and decisive for his activities with his "wife" Gui-gui. I liked him there you could see how hard he tried to give happiness to his make-believe wife. And it was felt by Gui-gui so much so that when they had to separate Gui-gui cried she couldn't stop crying she was inconsolable. Taecyeon made her feel good and happy. That is the nice side of Taecyeon. He had no attraction I think for her but he complied with the expectations for a "husband". Don't you think it was nice of him. (sidebar: BTW, JYH was also like that with his "wife" in his We Got Married series).
Let me correct myself 3MAD was not really a "We Got Married" version for TaecShin bcoz they were initially cast NOT as a couple but as comrades to accomplish tasks in the farm. The "coupling" was just a happy accident.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, journoexpat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #134995

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
journoexpat - no suggestion is ever foolish - in fact, I think I can take your suggestion and come up with an assignment for extra credit. I always leave room for short assignments to gain needed credits.

I also paid attention to all suggestions for videos to observe Taceyeon's behavior. I found several music videos of solo performances that gives an in depth view of his ability to handle stress. There was one in particular where he did a version of the Spanish dance "The Tango" and his partner messed up but he was extremely cool in covering it and continuing as if nothing happened. He is a very interesting person - he is much more than the happy go lucky guy we see on TMAD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #135000

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Hi sis Sidy! May I suggest you watch this two radio guestings of Taecyeon . In the first video, the anchorwoman is his birth mother in Wonderful Days, when he's describing his ideal girl, Shinhye :luvluv: comes to my mind because: 168cm height, likes to travel, eats well, not picky, easy going.

SBS Power FM Radio "Power Time" Choi Hwajung featuring Ok Taecyeon

www.dailymotion.com/video/x28cbwu_140818...87%E3%85%8C%E3%85%87

And the other one:

MBC C-Radio Idol True Colours (Taecyeon)

www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jtk9m_eng-su...colours-taecyeon_fun

Videos credit to myboytaec
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by marthcec15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, journoexpat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #135005

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Can someone be kind enough to post the link for 3M1D English subtitle episode 16 ? Please Please Please !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #135006

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
To my dear Sis Candy and everyone:

3MAD EPISODE 16 with eng sub

www.hottestcolla6.com/150828-episode-16.html

ScreenShot2015-08-30at8.58.00AM-7.png
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #135007

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Hi sis @vefir here is the link
www.meikutv.biz/shows/

COOls8aVEAA4qYR.jpg

COYzIATWUAAVHdl.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, Jenzzy, journoexpat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #135019

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi sis fgnuva, I think there are two more episodes after the "avatar" episode :) I remember Taec even met with one of his close high school friends and you can see how he's so comfortable with that friend of his and how much they know of each other. I remember the friend kept urging him to be introduced to Lee Yeon Hee (Taec's leading lady in Marriage Blues) and the friend even revealed that Taec wasn't much of a fan of LYH's beauty when they were back in high school =D and this was the time when the movie was being shown in Korea and also LYH said in article that Taec would always "reject" her in their romantic scenes.

Thanks sis Sidy for considering my suggestion.

Sis Marthcec15, I hope you, sis Jenzzy and sis fgnuva will get together and make time to watch Taec's movie in October during the Korean Filmfest :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, fgnuva, Sidy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.054 seconds