Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 week ago #119473

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, meyergsi, Xiaohye27, mariana

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 week ago #119476

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
web_1887806747_8c61d93f.jpeg

web_1887806747_e2be59c4.jpeg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, meyergsi, Xiaohye27, mariana

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 week ago #119481

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
WOWWW !!
I love every picture taken.... for the InStyle Korea magazine... They did awesomely well ! Well done and just made me wooooaahhh.... wooooowwwww.. Speechless ! Park Shin Hye is alluring, beyond beautiful, sexy in very attractive way...

I love her beauty, inside and out.
:luvluv:
:shy:

Thank you so much my sweet and lovey sis @Jenzzy and @Irene and @Xiaohye27 for all the marvelous shares... u notice how I light up when there is something beautiful and lovely going on....
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Xiaohye27, mariana

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 week ago #119483

• Xiaohye27
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 313
Same here too @nu2me.....feeling so much good..

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 week ago #119524

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
AWWWW... I am touched at Shinhye and Jongsuk sincerity. Here's one

LINK: pankblue.tumblr.com/post/114142866742/ti...terview-april-2015-a

spiderman... :P

cr as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 week ago #119538

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
CAk-BSQWwAArRd9.jpg

and another photo of js:

CAiJzgxVIAAz_QB.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 9 years 1 week ago by meyergsi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, mariana, skyful

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 week ago #119542

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Here is Jongsuk's answer... I want to know what Shinhye said...

Tidbits on love from Instyle Interview (April 2015)

20s, our views on love- Lee Jong Suk

Last year I cried for “skip dating/romance, just get married”, but now my thoughts changed. Compared to romance or marriage, I wish that person can be on my side unconditionally.
cr: amyhsk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 week ago #119594

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Instyle April 2015 Interview: “When I first met you.“

image-7.jpg

"Darling." Will there ever be another lovely couple with such a sweet nickname like them? Two of them who spent 2 months as a couple for “Pinocchio;”and who bid farewell to each other after those 2 months. Close friends and fellow actors, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk were reunited in London. Two of them who were once a couple in the drama, were bickering with each other in London, we wonder when their relationship became this great. They seem so close, boasting their ongoing “chemistry.” Whether it’s in the drama or in London, they can’t stop fluttering others’ hearts whenever they meet. We tell the last love story of this couple.

When I first met you.

Park Shin Hye: “We met for the first time in 2013 as models during an advertisement photoshoot. At the time, Jongsuk were busy filming “I Hear Your Voice.” First impression of him? I remember worrying about my skin because his skin was so fair and mine was a bit tan at the time.”

Lee Jong Suk: “Like Shinhye said, back then I was filming my drama so I didn’t have much energy. I remember thinking Shinhye’s poses were very good. We first met in June for the shoot and later on, met again to do an interview for a TV program. I have a hard time being in front of the camera for interviews but I felt very reassured having Shinhye next to me.”

Park Shin Hye: “During the interview, Jongsuk was surpisingly shy and a bit reserved, but he has a lot of aegyo.”

Lee Jong Suk: “I have a handful of charming personalities. heh.”

Translation....Pienocchio via MissNeda
Last Edit: 9 years 1 week ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, mariana, skyful

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 week ago #119595

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image-8.jpg

After “Pinocchio”
Lee Jong Suk: "After the drama ended, I was busy with fanmeetings and advertisement shoots. Even after the drama has ended, Shinhye and I had lots of work together."
Park Shin Hye: “Right before London, we filmed the DVD commentary for “Pinocchio.”…

Our 20s love life

Lee Jong Suk: “Last year, my thoughts were, ‘Forget dating, let’s just get married;’ but now, my thoughts have changed. Rather than dating and getting married, I wish to have someone who’s on my side no matter what and give me unconditional love.”

Park Shin Hye: "I’m not very good with playing hard to get when it comes to dating. Back then, when I like someone, I want to do everything I can for them, I’m the type of person who’s honest with my emotions. Now I realized that to be considerate of one another, you need to put in a lot of effort. Now, I’m still contemplating about what it means to date and the effort required for the other person."

Warm words to one another
Lee Jong Suk: "Shinhye is definitely going to be a great actress, I sincerely mean it. It goes without saying but she is an actress who will receive love for a long time to come. She will only get more stylish with age."

Park Shin Hye: "From Jongsuk’s gaze, I think he’s a warm actor. I wish that many people will see him through his works and felt the warmth of his gaze as well. He acted as many occupations up until this point, from student, to doctor and even reporter, I’m looking forward to what he will do next for his projects!"

Lee Jong Suk: “Spiderman? (laughs)

Cr: pienocchio
Last Edit: 9 years 1 week ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, mariana, skyful

Park Shin Hye for InStyle April 2015 Issue 9 years 1 week ago #119600

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank you for the translations post @Maris... you're feeling better? We had a surprising snow yesterday to greet the first day of Spring.. How is it there?

Here's another one and it seems true that our Darling couple for Millet "bickerings" when they interact... :P more like normal ppl :lol: but one thing is for sure... both care and supportive of the other. They speak with warm feelings.... and pose with intimacy (in a good way) :blush:

cr Pienocchio
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 1 week ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, Maris, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.029 seconds