Username: Password: Remember me
For 20+ members only - AGE RESTRICTION STRONGLY ENFORCED

TOPIC: [MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4684

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
sunshine,

sorry to hear bout your parents.. b strong, my dear friend. at least, u r staying with your aunt n ur mom still calls u up.. oh my dear, it really reminds me of Minam & Taekyung.. for not getting enuf luv from their mothers. i think d drama really touched to your deep heart, m i rite? :(

as for me, my mom passed away few months after my marriage. i was so sad that i lose lots of my body weight. i was so close to my mom, that thru out her very last day at d ward.. i was there for her. she passed away in my arms, in my hugs. although it has been 7 years since then, d memories stil refresh in my mind, i cud still felt her warm breath in my ear.. oh i really missed her badly... every now n then.. how i really hope i cud still sit next to her, talk to her, share everythings with her.... it really made me sad.. but somehow, i hv to b strong.. infact i gained my strength from all d memories that i shared with her. n of course, i am lucky that i hv my hb beside me thru out everythings..

just remember, dun feel lonely, dear.... we r here for u.. although all of us r far apart.. at least, we r so close here.. most of us r happy when we r together.. that's friends r for... :)

dun worry, b happy.. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4687

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
I am sick (again & again)
I have to have more rest, but I m afraid that I cant finish my works... There are a lot of things that I have to do.
I feel so tired now... Feel like I wanna cry... but I cant...
I hate the (weak) feeling... :(

I hope I m gonna be better...

A sound mind in a sound body... I m gonna fight with my cold first...

Oh... I m so scared... A lot of things have to be done...

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4691

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
get well soon... dear friend

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4767

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
@sunshine-girl: I'm not sure what I can do to make you feel better, girl. But I hope you stay strong *hugs*
@girlie - thank you for sharing
@beaupsh - get well soon, dear

After reading Shin Hye's cyworld update for today, I realized that no matter how much we've been ranting, we should at least be grateful for whatever we have in life. I knew that all along, but somehow I just need to let it out from my chest and mind!!!

I am now trying my very best to motivate myself. I will not give up, no matter what!

Please give me more strength
Please give me more faith
Please give me more confidence
Please give me more money to feed my various addiction in life! :whistle:
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by pj0t.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4782

• Hailey Nguyen
Thanks all! because of the family here sometimes I feel I have a lot of love ^^ <333

but i want to rant about today a bit T___T

so we're a group of friends with 4 people (our nicknames by initials BB, HQ, HT, CB) ....BB's bday is coming up this week.....me (HT) and the other 2 have been planning about her bday for like 3 months........so last week, HQ texted me and she said she wanted to meet up before BB's bday, so she told me that after she picked up CB at 2:20pm, she will then pick me up.......on Tuesday (today)

so today it was raining like around 10am * i didn't know...so i didn't bring my umbrella*
then the weather became really REALLY cold T_____________T
I was waiting for them at the old spot that they always pick me up
And that spot has nothing but a tree...so i was standing under it....and it was raining a lot....i can't go anywhere else because i was thinking if I go then they won't know where i'm at.....and my phone was out of signal *i'm using a Japanese phone so this happened a lot*.......
waiting for like 30mins i told myself *they must forgot about today...*.....so i went around asking to borrow a phone so i can call them but no one let me T_______T
and I wait more and more....I was thinking "Maybe because it's raining so they're having traffic"
another 30 mins passed I've decided that they're not going to come...so i walked back to my school...I was about to go to the office to borrow their phone haha....but luckily I saw my friend there and I asked to borrow her phone......then I called my mom *her phone number is the only number I remember >.<*........my mom helped me to calls my rider to pick me up *and i just canceled the ride this morning*........................................

now i'm home...safe and sound...i almost cry because i thought i will be just left there haha
i called them twice since i got back but no one pick up the phone....i wonder what's wrong?
ahhh just a bad day!!! it wouldn't be so bad if i have my umbrella with me, wear more warm clothes and my phone won't act so weird.......

i'm just glad that i got home...

edit :

my friend sent me messages...made me smile again...haha...

'i am so sorry!
i took bb home late around 3. then my phone died.
i keep calling both of you but no one replied either.
it was suppose to be today.
i was afraid you were still at school now.
im am extremely sorry!!
you dont know how sorry i am, i feel so bad.'

'still im so sorry! i'll make it up to you!
and if you still want to meet, thursday im good.
even if theres a tornado warning, earthquake,
i'll be there!'

i don't blame her...sometime things happened.
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4802

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
13sunshine wrote:
i don't blame her...sometime things happened.

sunshine.... yeah, sometimes things happened just d way it is..

anyway, everytime you felt lonely, just remember those sweet memories you had with your loved one.. ok dear?

wow.... its so.... touchful moment being in rain.. n standing there waiting.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4806

• Liu Si Ying
aww *hugs sunshine*
I hope theres a good reason for your friends to ditch you like that & I hope you don't get sick!!!!

I just read Shinhye's CY entry.. it's really touching.
We always tends to forget about how greatful we are, that we are better off than millions and millions of others in this world. It makes me so sad that sometimes I don't appreciate things enough.

Lets try to all battle through our adversities because we are all in a better place.

--

Ellis: yeh we are in the same situation - but we got to push through!! No one can save us but ourselves, so we should persevere!! I do believe that all the hardship we face in life makes us a better person! Lets help each other get through our hardships!! =D

--

Sorry that I can't contribute much insight into work related things =[
I always tell my friends who has problems with their work - like you are getting paid to do the job - so just do it and don't think about it when you get off work. But that's so hard to do especially with the 'competitive' and 'manipulative' nature of the corporate workforce.

I'm working (part time) in a small firm and there were a few times my boss will send an email blaming me on xxx n yyy issues. Usually - I get upset but I still reply back to her. First, I apologise for the stuff that I didn't really do (she likes to make a big deal out of a small thing) then I explain my part of the story. I think just by apologising to her makes her feel a bit better - but the email is just apologising for something that I didn't do. LOL.

Sometimes it takes a couple of days to stop getting upset by getting told off but I just let it go and get over it. My boss and I still have a good relationship. =)

Sometimes I wish the world is full of nice and friendly people, unfortunately the world doesn't work that way.

I'm so happy that I can find you guys here~ I really feel like this is like my 2nd family! =)

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4811

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
Thank you gonnabeme, Thank you pj0t, Thank you all my friends here...

13sunshine, you re so cute as you re :D

and...

"dear stars...

Today, my heart was broken. The one whom I have crushed on is now falling for another girl. His friend just told me.
I pretended to smile and I said something good. But now my heart has NO feeling at all... Not that pain, I m not crying but it seems like I wanna cry.

What should I do?"

Thank you for opening this forum.
I know that the stars here can give me your suggestion.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4817

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
beaupsh wrote:
The one whom I have crushed on is now falling for another girl.

did d guy know bout dis girl had crushed on him? how close is dis girl with d guy? other than heard from his fren bout he's falling with other girl, did dis girl saw it herself? d his fren knew bout dis girl's had crushed with d guy?

sometimes, we can't rely on other sources when it comes bout being honest, until u yourself found d proof of it. so, dun feel sad yet.

i personally believed in fate when it comes bout love. u can't force for being loved or to love someone. sometimes, ur love is just there around you, until you realized bout it existence. probably d guy doesn't deserved dis girl's love..? think positive... n look ahead :)

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4818

• Liu Si Ying
@beau:

aww, *hugs*

I think you just got a choice to make, either continue to like him silently, let him know how you feel or let go of him. (I totally understand that all of these are easier said than done)

I had a crush on my friend who's like the nicest guy I've ever met. I love having heart to heart talks with him, and at times I did feel like there might be something going on between us. A lot of people can see that we had some sort of 'sparks' between us, however I think he did have a possible girlfriend in Indonesia? (I never confirmed it with anyone). So in the end, I let go of the possibility of a relationship between us and decided that I would rather us to be friends for the rest of our lives.

Do I regret that decision: No.

At times, I still feel pressure for still being single (it's been 3 years since me and my only-ex broke up) - but as a believer of fate - I believe that someone for me or you will come around. It'll just take time and don't give up hope!!
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Liu Si Ying.
Moderators: Mandy
Time to create page: 0.573 seconds