Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
For 20+ members only - AGE RESTRICTION STRONGLY ENFORCED

TOPIC: [MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5002

• Hailey Nguyen
Like my friendship ring said "Everything is possible when you have FAITH"

so beaupsh, if you guys are meant to be...fate will brings you guys together...Don't be sad about it...I think in our life we have to experience something like that at least once....fighting!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5008

• eiram888
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 14
@beaupsh don't be sad.its not the end of the world.it is more painful if you're bf fall in love with another girl.
just like what happened to me.my life was shattered during that time.

i thought it's better to die than to suffer from the pain,i cant eat,sleep.
i always heart was bleeding and crying but i always smile.

but now i'm happy that i knew what kind of person he is.i am a stronger person now.
i just smile when i remember that chapter of my life.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5021

this is a great idea to open such a thread. thanks all for this. :)

i think everyone of us has a problem of some sorts and at a certain point you feel that it pulls you down to the bottom, and no matter how much you struggle, you can't seem to shake it off. that was what happened to me from 2001 to 2008. I got involved with a guy, and he didn't work so i was supporting him throughout, and then when i couldn't stand it anymore, i broke up with him. the whole saga went on because he wanted money to break up and all in all, i spent almost 100K (yes, you read it right, 100,000 Sing dollars) on this guy. It was such a terrible time for me and my whole family because of this incident. until now the damage is still there. i was so glad i finally got rid of him (took a lot of courage and effort for me to do so cos he was harrasing me the whole time). during these years, because i had to support him, i dare not leave my job (then) and as a result I was bullied at work by my boss too. those years were the longest nightmare that i had. i'm so glad somehow i got over it and started anew and reach where i am today. and now whenever i'm faced with something difficult, i tell myself, i've overcome so much already, nothing can stop me anymore. that's how i motivate myself...

Amy, student life is the best life that you have so treasure it, because once you start working, you will know it's not a bed of roses. working life is very dirty and ugly if you get to the wrong company or the wrong boss - usually it's the boss who makes it or breaks it for you. once you start working you will be responsible for what you do - within the family and the society - in short, you become an official adult. it's no fun at all. granted that you have the freedom to do whatever you do, but, because you're still young, you're bound to make mistake (just like me, chose the wrong guy and had to pay for such an expensive lesson that hurt until now). I really miss my student life but there is no way you can get back what's gone, so enjoy while it last.

and i'm sorry to hear abt your ex-bestfriend. but take it as a blessing in disguise, cos they earlier you find out her true colors the better. now you know who is the real friends. move on, find better friends/bfs out there. there will be someone else for you, don't be so down.

sunshine, i'm sorry abt your parents. i'm vietnamese too, and i know how it feels abt a broken family. i'm also the only child and i too, left home at quite a young age and lived by myself so i know how lonely it is... try to make more friends, because they will be the one lifting you up during those time... thats why im so grateful i've got very good friends (many of them virtual ones that i've yet to meet but we're closer than many real friends out there.

beaupsh, dont be too disheartened. if it's not meant to be, you can't force it... i know it hurts, but after a while the pain will go away, and when you look back later on, you might say it was a wise decision for things to be this way - someone else is waiting for you out there, so don't regret it - move on! take care yah?

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5039

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
i feel like i wanna hug everyone really tight. *hugssssssssss*

i havent shared this to anyone. but sharing it here because i think you guys wont judge me. thats what i always feel when im sharing stories about me. paranoia i guess. i have lots of friends but im just the kind of girl who i dont want other people to know i have a problem i try to fix my problems even though sometimes i know i cant. im currently a 1st year college students. im 16. and i aint that happy like i used to be. yeah i smile i laugh. but i have things feeling that this is not where i belong. i love school. but i dont know. sorry even i dont understand where all this things are coming from. :(

miniejungle i think though those memories still hurt you but the good thing about that is the fact that you're finally free from that guy i always believe that everything happened for reason. :)

beaupsh be strong. it will pass :)

13sunshine that was a hard day. glad you'r e at your home now but whenever i feel like my friends are taking me for granted i'll just think of those good memories we shared and think that maybe i just dont feel it but really they really appreciate me :))

ore_gal "Sometimes I wish the world is full of nice and friendly people, unfortunately the world doesn't work that way." i always wish for that but i guess if the world will be full of nice people then life wouldn't be as adventurous as now.

pj0t dont give up never give up :))
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5045

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I came back not because I have a problem at the moment, but because I feel the sincerity of each one here and would like to give my thanks.

was taken aback the first time I read the earlier posts, then realizing we are all human and sad things happen to us. I thank you for sharing, I learn some things here myself and knowing that someone else understands and is a friend.

each one has encouraging words to share with us. It feels good inside.

student days changes from high school to college which i consider the official pass to adulthood. my best years were in nursery, kindergarten, grammar school to high. we were so carefree then, could never thank my God enough for keeping me safe from the unpleasantness. Then college life. All my best friends went to different schools, just as I have to. Felt soo alone but geared myself for new beginnings, new friends, new more difficult studies. try to open yourself to what's in store ahead. motivate yourself to say that you can do it and no one can stop you from realizing your dreams. you're right, it is easier said then done. But we have to strive harder, believe me, in no time you will be happy. My big hug to you.

we are here as your friend and will support you. :)

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5054

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
First of all I want to apologize to everyone..
the words and sentences to be written are negative!!

As I'm writing this, I'm crying.

She is a witch! She just wanted to make things complicated! I feel like giving 24hours resignation notice right this moment! I couldn't be bothered anymore about whatever audit or anything! She just wanted me to fail the audit!!!! She want to write bad performance review on me!!! GO AHEAD!

If you care enough about passing the audit, why don't you simply approve it!!! It was a matter of business urgency!!! It was your project and you're the one who left the mess behind!!! I was trying to clean it up but then this is what I got. The bold red font of FAIL AUDIT?!!

Don't bother to have a team, if you don't want to delegate task!
Don't bother to talk about working in a team, if you're the only one that matters!
Don't bother to highlight about audit compliance, when you're the one who have the most Sxxxx!
Don't bother about company policy if you keep making up your own policy!

I should have taken leave this week and I regret for not doing so.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5056

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
dear pj0t,

very very sorry to hear bout this.

cry my dear, cry. i cud feel d pain in your words.. n i totally regret that i can't do anything to help u with this.

anyhow, i feel like giving you a big warm hugs now.. hold on dear friend....

dun worry, b happy.. :)

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5071

• ShrlyKim
Hello friends...

i've been trying to write here... i just keep on deleting it...
I'm in a situation right now that i thing no one will want to be in...
yes, it is about love.. its not that i'm not yet ready to talk about it, i think just don't want to talk about it since it hurts a lot...
I think most of you are younger than me, that is why i don't want to give the details..
i just don't want you guys to not believe in love...
right now, i'm trying to have faith in love, to still believe in it..

i've been through a lot, and you guys/gals are that one that really helped me to go through it..
i even tell it to my friends here.. that if not for YAB and PSH Int'l Community, i will still be in the dark crying

all of us have our own problems, and we feel that we have the worst problem in this world..
but let me share this to you, always think that you are still fortunate that this is your only problem, other people have worst problem than us...
I try to keep this in mind and it helped me a lot.. i'm not yet ok with my problem, but atleast i'm in a better condition now. thanks to all of you :)

life is too short.. let us (try to) be happy :)
l

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5074

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
shrly, hugs to you! and to everyone else.

it's good to see that we're all trying to look at the brighter side amidst all our predicaments.

i hope someday we could fill up the gaps and be happier. :) vow to have more raves in our lives! :D

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5080

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Pjot and ShrlyKim, may I hug you both.

Wish I could be there for you, praying that the worst case scenario is over and things will fall into place.
please don't give up hope. Remember we are not given anything that we could not handle. If you must, walk away and keep your bearings, chin up.

Please don't submit that piece of paper, don't make her "win". interested in my quick therapy?... I shop or catch a play then I get a better perspective, different outlook.

When ur ready to speak up, do so, the tremendous weight will be lifted, it will help you get on with your life. You can even pm anyone of us if you need a helping hand. Take care.
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
Moderators: Mandy
Time to create page: 0.935 seconds