Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
For 20+ members only - AGE RESTRICTION STRONGLY ENFORCED

TOPIC: [MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 months ago #5323

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
its almost over but still happy valentine's day to everyone. hope everyone will have someone special in their life soon. :) lets all meet our happiness this year. omo my parents would be angry if they hear me saying that :) so i'll change my sentence. HOPE YOU GUYS MEET YOUR ONE TRUE LOVE THIS YEAR. THE ONE WHO WOULD LOVE TREASURE RESPECT YOU THE WAY YOU DESERVE IT. hwaiting.

im throwing you all a spell *abracadabragiveallthisbeautifulladieslovelotsoflove* kekekekeke

:blush: :) :blush: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 months ago #5370

Happy Lunar New Year and Happy Valentines everyone... leave the bad memories behind and carry forward all the happiness :) life goes on so no point dwelling in the past!

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 months ago #5377

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
juhichi wrote:
its almost over but still happy valentine's day to everyone. hope everyone will have someone special in their life soon. :) lets all meet our happiness this year. omo my parents would be angry if they hear me saying that :) so i'll change my sentence. HOPE YOU GUYS MEET YOUR ONE TRUE LOVE THIS YEAR. THE ONE WHO WOULD LOVE TREASURE RESPECT YOU THE WAY YOU DESERVE IT. hwaiting.

im throwing you all a spell *abracadabragiveallthisbeautifulladieslovelotsoflove* kekekekeke

aww, that's so suh-weet of you juhichi! the spell part is classic! :)

am i correct in assuming you are too young to date? heehee.doncha worry, your time will come. mine has, but still too busy fangirling to pay much attention. well, amybe half and half. lol!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 months ago #5457

• yozo217
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
my parents are fighting again. gosh, I hate it when they fight >.< whenever my mom brings something important to talk about, my dad would always start yelling at my mom. this time it's about whether it would be ok for my younger sister to babysit our cousins by herself. she's only fifteen, and my mom doesn't think she should take care of the kids alone. my dad said, "It's fine! She's almost sixteen! she's old enough to be able to take care of the kids herself!" He always thinks he's right and he keeps ranting why we always bring up unimportant stuff. then he'd bring up his high blood pressure problem and how we always try to raise his blood pressure over our arguments. he would always say, "do you want me to die!?" of course not! why would we want him to die? i don't get why he always has to bring up death when we're arguing. besides, he's the one who starts the yelling and arguing first! well, i for one think that we are a family and that we should always consult each other first and see what everyone thinks about the situation. i don't think we should always assume everything would be fine! my sister is very young and she doesn't even know how to take care of herself properly! when she babysit, there would always be someone with her to take care of the kids (either me or my bro). but since i have practice tomorrow and my bro might go to work tomorrow, my mom is trying to come up with a solution so that my sister won't have to babysit alone. but whenever my mom wants to discuss something it would always turn out into a fight. gosh, i really hate that! >.<

phew! writing all these down has somehow calmed me down a little bit. thank you so much for making this thread, i really appreciate it ^^"
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by yozo217.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 months ago #5459

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
dear yozo217,

The same as my family, but I know my mom & my dad love each other, and they love us (their children) (So,I dont know why they are fighting every day. :dry: ) Sometimes, my dad makes me think that "A man is always Right!" lol ,but you know? I love to see him in a bad mood, it s better than live w/o him.

A lot of friends here and I will cheer u up... B)

Fighting! :kiss:

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 months ago #5473

• girlie
  • Junior Star
Dear yozo,

I tell you what. Our generation, I am assuming that your dad and mom are same age as I am. When we were growing up we were made to feel like the adults are always right. You cannot reason out. Of course both of us know that is not true. The only thing I like about children growing up these days is they are learning to stand up to anyone, which I think is remarkable. And now that our generation are the adults, it is our turn to think that we are always right and arguments stem from that because no one wants to admit they are wrong and anger always comes especially when you cannot make your point across which is also one thing that us adults need to learn. OUCH

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 months ago #5478

• yozo217
  • Junior Star
girlie wrote:
Dear yozo,

I tell you what. Our generation, I am assuming that your dad and mom are same age as I am. When we were growing up we were made to feel like the adults are always right. You cannot reason out. Of course both of us know that is not true. The only thing I like about children growing up these days is they are learning to stand up to anyone, which I think is remarkable. And now that our generation are the adults, it is our turn to think that we are always right and arguments stem from that because no one wants to admit they are wrong and anger always comes especially when you cannot make your point across which is also one thing that us adults need to learn. OUCH

sometimes i do feel that it's very difficult to get my opinion across my parents. which is why i'm always gettin dragged into the arguments. whenever my dad would start yelling, i always find myself trying to either defend myself, my siblings or my mom. sometimes i feel like he doesn't want to hear out our opinions, which really sucks. i really want him to understand my thoughts and my opinions, but it's so difficult talking with him. i can't even explain my thoughts because he's always cutting me off. that's why even though i know it's wrong to talk back to my parents i always find myself fighting with them. :(
dear yozo217,

The same as my family, but I know my mom & my dad love each other, and they love us (their children) (So,I dont know why they are fighting every day. ) Sometimes, my dad makes me think that "A man is always Right!" lol ,but you know? I love to see him in a bad mood, it s better than live w/o him.

A lot of friends here and I will cheer u up...

Fighting!

yea, sometimes i feel like my dad and my bro always think that men are always right. dat's why it's so hard reasoning out with them.

thanks beaupsh for the support ^^
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by yozo217.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 months ago #5505

• Hailey Nguyen
Sorry I need to get this out...

WHY CAN'T GEUN SUK AND SHIN HYE BE ON WE GOT MARRIED??? AHHH I FEEL LIKE BOMBING SBS RIGHT NOWWW I want our couple to be on there sooooo bad and this is like the worse news of the day that Yong Hwa got to be on it....why why why I just really want to see them together again why doing this to meee I feel like crying again T___T

and then I went to allkpop *should stop coming to that site* and they talk bad about Super Junior again *i swear that site is like anti SJ*........the people on there bashing them like crazy that made me sad..........

ps. actually reading more about it, it hurts me a lot....I don't want people to bash them, they got enough......everything they did they got picked on...why can't people just leave them alone? T_____T I miss Kangin so bad *gosh im crying again*

I have an emotional day : (
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 months ago #5662

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
yeah im kinda too young to date. i need to study first.. :))))) 50-50 is good atleast you still have time for real boys :))
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 months ago #5664

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
13sunshine wrote:
Sorry I need to get this out...

WHY CAN'T GEUN SUK AND SHIN HYE BE ON WE GOT MARRIED??? AHHH I FEEL LIKE BOMBING SBS RIGHT NOWWW I want our couple to be on there sooooo bad and this is like the worse news of the day that Yong Hwa got to be on it....why why why I just really want to see them together again why doing this to meee I feel like crying again T___T

and then I went to allkpop *should stop coming to that site* and they talk bad about Super Junior again *i swear that site is like anti SJ*........the people on there bashing them like crazy that made me sad..........

ps. actually reading more about it, it hurts me a lot....I don't want people to bash them, they got enough......everything they did they got picked on...why can't people just leave them alone? T_____T I miss Kangin so bad *gosh im crying again*

I have an emotional day : (

me too. i like seohyun i mean she's my favorite snsd. but to be a pseudo wife of yonghwa no way. im sad :( but i dont want to judge the couple but you know when you're a fangirl you dont want your idol to be pair with girls lol.

stop crying 13sunshine :))))))
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
Moderators: Mandy
Time to create page: 0.503 seconds