Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
For 20+ members only - AGE RESTRICTION STRONGLY ENFORCED

TOPIC: [MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #9588

• nessiebechan
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
woah this is what this thread is for? I actually read this one for the first time....gosh o felt heavy after reading the older posts well as to everyone who feels down there are phases we all go through to survive such events in life...some recover fast some may appear to moved on but inside isn't,some were made brave that things won't brush them off easily....luckily for us here we get to share our experiences with other people in this thread in these way we can vent out what we feel letting someone know they care...recovering from something painful would take time but soon enough when we get back out there were better because we have been there...done that done...all I can say is that all I could offer you guys who might feel pained graved or sad are my prayers....I don't know all of you personally but there is a connection that I had in everyone here that I wanted to say something to all...I don't know why? maybe being in this community I felt one with everyone...I pray that you all guys will be safe and feel a little better and much stronger than you were before....frustations that we felt are simply normal but what makes us abnormal is fir the longest time we dwell on it...Your all included in my prayers everyday and by the way if here is any rant tht inha this week it would be probably not seeing shutter island and lovely bones on the big screen....these movies are both entertaining and entrhalling worth every penny to see on the theaters....wished I could all give you hug......
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #9589

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi pjot, u cracked me up ! u r too much hahaha :lol:
thought for awhile I'll be sad again with u.

that is sweet of u nessiebechan, like u I feel like part of this big family. we share and support one another somehow.
for me, like u, prayers are very important, it lifts any burden I may have.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #9919

• Liu Si Ying
LOL i don't know where to put this so i'll just put it here:

I was going through my facebook profile pics LOL! guess what i realised:

my expressions look like their expression (in particular JKS!) lol!!

credit maize:

okay i'm just been lame =.= lol

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #9938

• Puff
  • Junior Star
lol Amy !! I found the similarity :woohoo:

Personally, I found that your bottom right side one is alike to JGS's one at the same position
and your top left side one is alike JGS's top right side one.
and your top right side one is alike SH's bottom left side one !!!
Cooooooooooool gal ^^

Your friend is also really cute !! Is she one of 2 friends went with you to Korea b4 ?
Btw, thanks for sharing with us such a lovely moments of you gals :)

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #9940

• Liu Si Ying
HI puff!!

thanks, I just thought it was random LOL! so I just felt like sharing it with everyone!!
yeh tats my friend lockie (who's also a member of this forum =D)

I hope everyone else is well since the rant page has been quiet these days.
I've been quiet busy so I've been quiet MIA!!! I'm trying to get back into posting =D

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #9951

• Puff
  • Junior Star
Hi Amy,
U and your friend look really lovely and tks for sharing it :)
To be honest, I tried to take this type of pix but I gave up ^^ I looked sooo ugly :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope everyone is fine, too..
Btw, I will try to over my shyness to share here since I'm really impressive with what you gals wrote in this thread..
It makes me feel that we are a family where we can give each other tight hugs even we are really far from others. But my own story is long and perhaps boring.. =.=

I know u r super busy with a loads of work.. keep fighting gal !!!

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #9953

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
LOL Amy!!!! Hahaha, you really look like Sukkie there. Am soooo loving this. Ahahaha! Think I should make one with your and his photos vis-a-vis each other. But lockie and shin hye are just too cute to be discarded. Heehee!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #10117

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Sorry for posting another one, but I just wanna share these rush pics i took before my cam's battery totally died on me. LOL

I finally have the Korean TV mag! (Thanks, Mee!!!!!). I totally spazzed about it, coz I know about 3/4 of the artists. LOL. BUt of course, aside from this:

...this also totally made my daaaaay!:

It was a single pic, unlike Hyun BIn's, which was like a two-page feature (I like you, Hyun Bin, but you totally ruined my BiKyo fantasies, LOL), but I totally spazzed over it...Seriously, "oh oh oh oh oh, Oppa, Saranghae!" was totally playing in my mind when I saw this. :lol: Haha!

And, of course, the calendar that Emma gave was sooo awesome!
The cuteness overload pic

And my personal favorite ... Musicians, esp. brooding, good-looking guitarists who don Batman in their guitars (I'm partial to rockers, heehee), make me swoon! :P

Just sharing. Heehee. Thanks again Mee and Emma! :kiss:

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by bianne ong.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #10702

• Gems
  • Senior Star
This is a rant/vent:

I'm so embarrassed that my Hotmail account has been hacked into and sending spam to my contact list. I don't even use my ancient Hotmail account anymore but I occasionally use the address to fill out forms for things I don't really care about. So I keep the account active but I only check mail on that account once a week. Just a couple of hours ago, I found out that people in my contact list (including some classmates from junior high that I don't keep in contact with anymore and an ex-boyfriend from high school D8 ) have been getting email advertisements from me about "happy pills" and "performance pills." ARGH!!!!! I know that my friends will know it's suspicious because I always use my school email or one of my gmail accounts to contact them. But acquaintances from years ago might not and will think I'm completely weird! I hope they know it's a computer-generated spam email...

Why do spamming companies do this!??! I'm so stressed right now.....and praying that people are smart enough to realize that I wasn't the one that sent those embarrassing emails.

Going to bed now. Just want to sleep...I was going to bed earlier but I couldn't sleep because I was so upset. But I didn't want to call my friend at 1am in the morning to talk about this so I just sat there stressing....and then 2 hours passed and now I'm here writing this down.

Thanks for letting me vent. I think I'm tired enough now to sleep and hopefully, tomorrow, I can put this all behind me.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #10707

• Liu Si Ying
aww Gem!!! don't worry I'm sure everyone knows that it's some spam!!!

I think hotmail had a lot of accounts hacked into (i wonder if mine is too), but yeh DON'T STRESS!!!

I'm sure 1/2 of the ppl in ur contact list uses other emails too now lol~.

Keep looking on the bright sideeeee =D
Moderators: Mandy
Time to create page: 0.588 seconds