Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
For 20+ members only - AGE RESTRICTION STRONGLY ENFORCED

TOPIC: [MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 weeks ago #11977

• Liu Si Ying
I need help/guidance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The story goes like this:

Last nite on the way home from the lady gaga concert - i went on facebook and I saw my friend's status:
'who's going to the JJ Lin concert in melbourne?' - I live in Sydney

I went kinda crazy coz his like my favourite chinese singer ever!!!! (I've been waiting for him to hold a concert in Australia for like 5 years and I promised myself if he does I'll get VIP ticks).

I was lucky enough to be able to get super VIP tickets from my cousin (whos in Melbourne - n knows one of the organisers) - the tick is $199.

The thing is I msged my friend today asking her if she's going to the concert - then we can prob catch the same flight n stuff together. From my perspective - she usually puts up a status like this when she's has already got the tickets or something.

Well it turns out that I was wrong. She's saying that she doesn't want to sit by her self (for a cheaper ticket) so she wants to sit with me for the concert, and kinda hinted that she's not a super fan n prefer a cheaper ticket n also asked me to ask my cousin again to trouble him to get her another ticket...

don't know wot to do... I know it's kinda shitty sitting by urself at a concert - but I've done tat before and it's not so bad...

What should I say to her? (in tmers of I want to get the 199 ticket but she kinda hinting she doens't want to.... but she doesn't wanna sit by herself)........................
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 weeks ago #11987

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
Amy... Dun trouble yourself. Enjoy d concert instead.. As for ur fren, tell her no more cheaper ticket available

hoho.. Evil me

dun worry, b happy.. :)

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 weeks ago #11998

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Oreo..or Amy...i hope u don't feel burden if i comment,okay..maybe suggest from the outsiders more equal and make ur heart more lighter..

I think you should follow ur heart,i'm sure ur made up ur mind to 1 dicession,and don't feel guilty about any dicession u make,instead u feel upset in the whole concert,it's fine if u go by ur self,since u feel fine about that,just have fun...hehe ^^
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 weeks ago #12027

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi Amy, go for it. enjoy the concert even if ur by urself. throw caution to the wind, don't feel burden like what elhabe, gonnabeme said. and may i add, have been traveling most times by mself to Europe, sometimes, it sucks, kinda lonely but that thought is short and does not linger on me. where i am at, snaps me out of it and the ppl i meet randomly there are warm, so i just enjoy mself. actually, feel kinda renewed everytime, so free.
have fun ! and see the JJ Lin concert. :)

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 weeks ago #12030

• Liu Si Ying
Yessss I couldn't be bothered to be stressed over any of them.
Brought my plane ticket already (although haven't told my parents yet.. i guess got to suck up to them over the weekend).

Omg.. I feel like it's a dream come true!!!
but my poor wallet... LOL!

Thanks ct, elhabe25 & nu2me!! =D
Last Edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Liu Si Ying.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 weeks ago #12345

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
I'm still stuck at my sister house.. I'm bored to death!!! Superman, save me!!!!

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 weeks ago #12349

• Liu Si Ying
LMAO at least u still have the internet!!
Go n watch a drama??

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 weeks ago #12350

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Awwww PJ.,.. I know someone who can... and he isn't s-man. :P Stay put, but try not to get bored - try to stay online.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 weeks ago #12354

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
LoL LoL LoL
I was online on my mobile.. so cant stay long enough.
My family just went back home.. and now I have my Sunday on my own.

Watching drama now. But not sure what's the title :P
Edit: I hate dubbed korean drama. waee waeeeee waeee the drama must be dubbed :huh:
Last Edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by pj0t.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 3 weeks ago #12355

• Hailey Nguyen
When you got online he told me his honey is on : ), so im guessing you guys are having some honey conversation now? LOL
Moderators: Mandy
Time to create page: 0.853 seconds