Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
For 20+ members only - AGE RESTRICTION STRONGLY ENFORCED

TOPIC: [MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #10732

• Gems
  • Senior Star
^ Thanks <3

I'm alright now...did a lot of Googling to find out about this phenomena and realized this was a more widespread and common problem than initially believed. Phew. Totally over it by now...I guess the mention of those "pills" in the spams just triggered all my stressors. D=

So happy it's a new day~
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #10768

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
It's good that we've somewhere to vent... and I'm glad you're over it, Gems!
Sometimes we just need to let it out so that our heart will be lighten a bit ^^

Keep on believing and yeah always look things in a positive way. XD

p/s: nu2me, I've promised Karen that I will stay away from mcDonald's for 2weeks. So far I'm mcDonald's free *eventhough it's soooo tempting to get mcBreakfast after my shift *it cost about $1 only! >.<"* but sleepy head beat my cravings!

Rant: It is now almost 5am at my place. I still have one more hour to go.. I'm sleepy and I'm hungry. I've some bread beside me, but I dont feel like eating it T_T

Edit: My tummy is making wierd sounds already!! >_<
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by pj0t.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #10779

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
that is the spirit pjot, u can do it. we'll be rooting for u. :)
a tip i learned. when I'm hungry and not suppose to eat yet, I drink a cup (mine is double size) warm water to calm my stomach. for some reason, it seems to work for me. seriously, i need to loose some. been eating out for supper lately.

love u guys lots.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #10784

• Gems
  • Senior Star
Oh no! Don't let hunger get to you!

Here's a trick that I learned: Pack some Nutella or peanut butter or honey at your school or office and lots of plastic spoons. I eat one spoonful of any of this stuff and I feel really full because that stuff is really dense. Plus, it packs lots of energy.

What I used to do when I was hungry was buy a muffin from the cafe but those muffins are huge and have 800 calories and I never have the discipline to eat just half and put the rest away for later so I wound up eating a lot of calories and feeling too full. The good thing about Nutella is that I can eat just one spoonful and feel full but not have the urge to eat the whole jar so no extra calories consumed = )

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #10785

• Liu Si Ying
God I love nutella!!! LOL!

I'm so hungry.. lunch is still in 1.5hours T.T

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #10788

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Gems!!! I had the same experience with spammers and viruses. A few years back when I was still quite new at work, I sent an office document to all my workmates - all over the country, even to the executives - and an offensive .gif got attached with it!!! It was so shameful! It's been years, but I still hate how these stuff come up.

Pj, how many days/weeks have you been gone without McD? Yeah, try peanut butter or nutella. Not Whittakers, coz you might end up eating a whole pack knowing how much you love that. Haha!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #10799

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
Owh... Sleepless nite

I nd study few thick law books for an exam which will b on 12april.

1 week to go... It's an open book exam.. So nd to tag all d chap n part in d books n can bring it to d exam hall. Questions r super killer, must srategically plan this

dun worry, b happy.. :)

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #10977

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
gonnabeme, good-luck with ur studies, u can do it girl ! :) just don't let panic set in first.

btw, I would like to see the US flag added too (ok, have nothin else to ask). just whining. :S

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #10980

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
LoL
Thanks for the tips, Gems!~ I think it's the time of the month.. :P

@Maize, as to date I've been 4days mcD free. Normally, if I'm odd shift it easy for me to skip meals etc. But it might be difficult during weekends ^0^
10more days to gooooo

@Siti.. all the best! Gambatte!!!!!~

@Sis Eve - Make a special request to Sunny to change the UK flag to US ahahahaha.. I would like to see my country's flag on it too, but I guess it's not necessary.

One more day.... So many things to do. I think I overwork my eyes by staring at monitor tooooo much! I need to be one free day from lappy/pc/online too. But it's sooooo freaking hard to do. My job is IT related and I cant stay away from online during my personal time too. So what should I do? My eyes hurt! They need a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IOI :P
*excuses not to do any work :whistle: *
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by pj0t.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 1 month ago #11007

• Gems
  • Senior Star
I haven't eaten at McD's for a really long time but I'm curious about their frappuccinos...except they're not called frappuccinos at McD's but I can't remember the name right now. McCafe?

I don't like meat so I don't eat at fast food restaurants that often and if I go, I order their desserts and french fries and that's about it. It's weird, I used to be such a carnivore when I was young and now I only eat salads and drink vegetable soups (I'm not on a diet though...I drown my salads with tons of cheese and creamy dressing :P )

@PJ: do yo do eye exercises? They help me a lot...
@Bianne: I'm sorry that happened to your email! Ugh. I really want to pour honey over people that invent these spam programs and let fire ants have a go at them. /in a sadistic mood >///<
Moderators: Mandy
Time to create page: 0.737 seconds