Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
For 20+ members only - AGE RESTRICTION STRONGLY ENFORCED

TOPIC: [MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5141

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
pjot dont cry if you really want to resign then go ahead but you before you do that you need to think think think think about it. if you resign there will be alot of consequences but if that would makes you happy then go ahead. :)) but no matter what desicion you youmake we'll always be here. we'll support you. *big HUG*

ShrlyKim beleiving is everything :) it will pass. :) just keep on believing :) *big HUG*

nu2me thank you what you just said made me happy. i feel like i been thinking way too far and im not concentrating in my present but i keep on thinking about my future. thank you :) *big hug*

everyone. HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS.
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5145

• jaimejks-psh
pj, shrly, everyone, BIG HUGS!!!!! from me.
It seems everyone's said pretty much what I want to say, so all I can now is send you guys hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is a new day, a new day to start afresh. Take a deep breath and conquer it!
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by jaimejks-psh.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5164

pj0t, i used to be in the same situation with you while i was still with that guy. my boss at that time picked on every single thing i did... it was hell going to work everyday for me, and it was hell returning home too.

i really had no idea how i could endure for 4 years in that job... i guess prayers helped. but ultimately if you are not happy there, no point hanging on. find a better place. you deserve more than that! no one is allowed to make you cry... so dont waste the tears for that bitch/bastard. move on dear!

i hope you'll find something better soon and would be happier somewhere else.... take care and hugs!

shrlykim, take care. love problem is something that makes us suffer most... but once you overcome it, you know the next time, if anything happens, you will be able to persevere and move on... take care!

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5190

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Thank you minie, Mee, juhichi, eve, bianne, Shrly and gonnabeme for all the hugs, words and support. HUGS!!

Today, I've been thinking about this a lot. Weighing all the possible options. Money or happiness?

All this while, I always put money before happiness. My so unmatured thought, money could buy me the happiness of my world. But then, I've been torturing my life so badly all these years for the sake of money *read happiness*

She's not worth my tears.
However, I just couldn't handle the stress last night. I cried most of my working hours and got myself a pair of swollen eyes today. Later, I treated myself with shopping theraphy and my mood lifted up a bit. But when I'm back to work, the stress piled up again..

Next 2 weeks I'll be on my off days *all are accumulated off days from Dec 09- Feb 10* How hard I've been working and being committed to my duties but I was not even being acknowledged and appereciated. All the efforts are worthless and wasted!

If I ever resign, it's not because I'm giving up or letting her win the battle. I just want my happiness!
But then,I have bills to be paid.... somehow I feel like I've no other choice but to stay. With the curent economy situation, it's not that easy to find another job. I need few back up plans for the sake of the monthly bills + commitment.

Sooooo many things need to be given up and sacrifice! Ottohokanayo?!!

Good bye Seoul..
Good bye Park Shin Hye...
Good bye Jang Keun Suk....
Good bye Japan....
Good bye CNBlue....
Good bye cherry blossom...
Good bye all the airports in the world....
Good bye shopping malls!
Good bye credit cards!!!!

I'll seriously find the back up plans within these 2 weeks! Wish me all the luck in the world..

I also agree with Shrly that this family has kept myself busy and put me out of my worries..
I love you girls!!! Big bear hug to everyone!

Happy V-Day :kiss:

Life is always challenging no matter where you are. I wish everyone lots of success and happiness for this new year.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5200

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
wanna HUG you guys also :kiss:

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5212

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
pjot is it possible? you look for a job while you're still with that job. i think its kinda possible right? hope you can find the right answer :)) huggggggggssssssss.
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5257

good luck pj0t! i'm sure something good will come along!

we all have bills to pay for but dont worry too much... if needs be, money can be sacrificed for the peace of mind.. a little less but with a peace of mind, you can do a lot more... :)

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5272

• ShrlyKim
Happy New Year To all!!

Let us all see this as our opportunity to start fresh and new :)

and

Happy Hearts day!!!

Let us spread love even to those who hurt us ;)

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5279

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
^like what you said shirlykim... let's love even those who hurt us.

hugs everyone!!!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #5286

• jaimejks-psh
Yes, it's officially Valentine's Day here!!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!
There's so much love here.
Love you guys much!!!
Stay strong and face the world head on!

Virtual hug coming your way!! Beware!

HHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! (that's a big hug lol)
Moderators: Mandy
Time to create page: 0.910 seconds