Username: Password: Remember me
For 20+ members only - AGE RESTRICTION STRONGLY ENFORCED

TOPIC: [MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4821

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I want to hug everyone

I am thankful that pjot thought of this topic. Somehow this will help us cope and know that another person/friend is here to listen and understand. This means a lot.

on work related issues. wish I could help others or lift your spirits. my situation where some days I felt frustrated the more I work hard to complete my tasks, the more work given to me while others are taking it easy, even others brown their noses to get ahead. It took me awhile to overcome those thoughts and just persevere. I slowly entertain the thought that I love my job and take pride in what I do and accomplish. It may have taken few yrs but now am in a better place, appreciated and can shop even more.

In matters of heartbreak, we all have experienced this at least once *i think* if you must cry, do so, if you want to scream at the top of your lungs, go ahead. it will make you breathe better and feel better. Don't allow that guy to muddle your life. You will find someone even better than him. This does not mean he is not a good person.

my opinion is don't burden yourself or be hard on yourself, we must learn to love ourselves too. If you feel down, try to think of something positive or someone who makes you smile. :)

Prayers also have helped me quite a lot of times.
I am glad to meet everyone and be part of this community, honestly. Love you guys. :)
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4823

• girlie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
@beau
Have you ever thought of maybe he has feelings for you too. Maybe he is trying to gauge your reaction if you found out if he is falling in love with somebody else. Men are funny people. Sometimes they will go to all lenghts because they don't want eggs on their faces. Meaning they want to make sure before they make their moves. And why a friend of his telling you about it.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4825

• Liu Si Ying
girlie wrote:
@beau
Have you ever thought of maybe he has feelings for you too. Maybe he is trying to gauge your reaction if you found out if he is falling in love with somebody else. Men are funny people. Sometimes they will go to all lenghts because they don't want eggs on their faces. Meaning they want to make sure before they make their moves. And why a friend of his telling you about it.

LOL girlie - that thought came across my mind too! maybe the girl that beau's crush like's is beau!

I also thought maybe the friend that told her about it is just a stirrer and likes to see drama.

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4834

• girlie
  • Junior Star
or maybe he has a crush on beau and wants her for himself. Is that possible beau?

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4841

• Agie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
Oooh God I cant hold my tears when I read all of the post here.....I'm glad that we all here can encourage one another, I feel like I have extended family here in PSH international, when everybody trying their best to give their support, eventhough only with word...we know the power of word...at some point it is better than money :)

Life is about neverending struggle, the main point is how we face this life...we could choose to see in the positive way or the negative way....but I think life is too preciouse if we choose to see it in negative way..

My life isnt always full of a happiness...sometimes when I already work hard for something but thing doesnt come as I expect to, or when I lost someone that really dearest to my heart...I try to remind and told myself that it is God plan for me...what good according to me maybe not good in the eye of God....it always work for me :)

I want to say that I'm happy to join PSH International forum...I never imagined that we could treat one another like family considering we never met in person...but I can feel the love here in this forum...

Sooo ...I love you all like my family.....hope God always give his blessed to all of us here.... :P :P

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4874

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Sunshine.. what a day you had. Thankfully you're back at home safely. I hope you won't catch cold, dear.
Things happen sometime.. but I just can't help it. You're so cute little girl. I wanna pinch you cheek :P

@Amy, the world is cruel. We always thought that the grass is alway greener at the other side. The fact is in this life, there'll always have pro and cons in every single thing. But love will keep us stronger!

@beaupsh: i know it's hard. Think positve, dear. Maybe you're sick right now,.. so you just can't compromise the feeling. But girl.. don't feel sad.. Don't think about it. Be cool and be happy. If he is meant for you, he'll eventually become yours.
And I agree with girlie, men are funny people *no offense* sometimes, they just don't see the one who's truly loves them are just right in front of their eyes and nose! :P - err, women too maybe.. opps!

@nu2me.. I'm glad that we have each other! Love ourselves, and we will definitely be happier!!

@Agie: I feel lots of love in this community too!

Today.. I just want vent a bit. Bear with my fan-girling mode :P

WHY I FORGOT THAT KRISS ALLEN WAS HERE IN MALAYSIA AND I FORGOT TO ATTEND HIS AUTOGRAPH SESSION LAST MONDAY!! I MISSED MY FAN-GIRLING MOMENT WITH KRISS ALLEN!!!! TOTALLY FORGOT!!!

KRISS ALLEN!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4944

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
Thank you gonnabeme, ore0_gal, pj0t, girlie, nu2me... Thank you stars >.<

I now know by myself that he falls for another girl. Exactly NOT me... I dont think he s gonna love me in the future as well.
I m now painful... and sometimes I feel like I hate him.

I try so hard not to think about him and be positive. He's just never meant for me.

"Thank you all STARS here"

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4948

• Liu Si Ying
aww dear! please be strong =)

don't hate him because he fell for another girl - it was just not meant to be~
- try to move on and be as strong as u can =)

I'm sure someone is just waiting for u down the corner. =D

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4951

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
be strong... dear

its not d end of d world.... sooner or later.. ur broken heart will heal surely. Slowly avoid to seeing him if it hurt you more.... usually, this way will work out too.

remember, its not d end, lets think that he doesn't deserved your love.

dun worry, b happy.. :)

[MISC] Rant, Rave or Vent 14 years 2 months ago #4958

• yozo217
  • Junior Star
awe beaupsh don't be sad. i'm sure there's someone else that's meant for you. don't think that he's the only guy in the world. try to move on and think positively. ^^

don't forget we'll all be here to support you :) aja aja!
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by yozo217.
Moderators: Mandy
Time to create page: 0.399 seconds