Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.]

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 5 days ago #13884

• leehyejun
  • Translators
  • Thank you received: 3
hello. THANKS so much for liking my ff. :)
may i ask what the jjjj spell is all about?
:D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 5 days ago #13886

• leehyejun
  • Translators
earthprincess wrote:
Welcome to PSHIC leehyejun! Thank you for sharing with us a very great story. I look forward to more chapters.

I particularly like the play here that JGS is the one yearning for SH and not the other way around.

Kamsahamnida!!

i know. all those news i hear about them, it`s SH liking GS. i want to see how it would turn out if it`s the other way around.
it`s working, and i think it`s sweet. :)

i`d love to write more. :)
kwaenchan-sumnida. :)

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 5 days ago #13887

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
Hi there leehyejun..that just my nick for all the writers here their first alphabet start with 'j' they are Jossa,Jessica,Jaymie and Jane...then u came along and your first name alphabet not J..hehehe..it just made by me and for my fun..don't take it seriously okay..^^

nice story Leehyejun ;)
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 5 days ago #13888

• leehyejun
  • Translators
elhabe25 wrote:
Hi there leehyejun..that just my nick for all the writers here their first alphabet start with 'j' they are Jossa,Jessica,Jaymie and Jane...then u came along and your first name alphabet not J..hehehe..it just made by me and for my fun..don't take it seriously okay..^^

nice story Leehyejun ;)

oh, i totally don`t mind. :)
i was just curious about the jjjj spell.
i`m new here, so i don`t know them yet. HiHi. :D

thanks so much for liking my story.
it`s my first time to post stories and receive compliments and good thoughts from
random people.
:D

i`ll make more. :)

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 5 days ago #13901

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Elhabe, hahaha, I was thinking along the same lines. I almost wanted to start calling Karren Junhye... just to maintain the J thing. :D

Anyhoo, waiting for the next chapter/s. :)

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 5 days ago #13902

• leehyejun
  • Translators
bianne ong wrote:
Elhabe, hahaha, I was thinking along the same lines. I almost wanted to start calling Karren Junhye... just to maintain the J thing. :D

Anyhoo, waiting for the next chapter/s. :)

HAHA. that was funny. and cute.
Jun Hye? it sounds like a guy`s name to me tho.
HEHE. but unni, if you start calling me that,
i might get used to it, so why not? HAHA.
:lol: :lol:

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 5 days ago #13917

• Chenmok
  • New Star
I really like the story about the perfect couple (JGS & PSH). Thank you for post. I'm also waiting for the next chapter. :)

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 5 days ago #13918

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
ekekeke so the spell didn't break LoL..so your name is karren?like karrenstar?hi karren..if you okay with us call you karren =)..i hope your next chapter come soon ^^
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 4 days ago #14022

• dita.savitri
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi leehyejun
Just reading your FF
and I love it soooooooo much....
Can't wait for the next chapter
:)

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [CHAPTER 2] 14 years 4 days ago #14052

• leehyejun
  • Translators
OKAY! CHAPTER 2 DONE!!

LOVE SONG CHAPTER 2: You Can
CHAPTER 2.1

“Here,” he said as he tossed the can to her. “It`s the only thing left in the fridge. Eomma hasn`t been going to the groceries yet, so bear with it.” Geun Suk explained.

“Kwaenchana, Oppa.” Shin Hye said and asked, “How was the song?”

“Oh, the song? It`s doing pretty well, actually. Finally decided to turn it into a love song...” he sighed.

If it wasn`t for you.

OPPA!

Lee Hye Jun broke his thoughts.

“OPPA, ARE YOU THERE? I`M COMING IN!”

Before he knew it, Hye Jun was already inside the gate.

“Oppa, mom made really spicy kimchi for you and for – OH! Shin Hye Unni!”

She quickly stepped in and asked, “What are you doing here? I was supposed to give you a share of kimchi, but... What are you doing here?” she giggled.

Hye Jun, Shin Hye, and Geun Suk are neighbors and close friends. Ever since the taping of Minam-I Shineyo, Hye Jun (and the fans) have been suspicious about the two celebrities.

“Anya,” Shin Hye replied. “Oppa`s mom has been telling me to visit some time and play.”

Geun Suk`s mom likes Shin Hye, and said that she liked the chemistry between the two. She also wanted to let both of them date, but thinking how the public would react, it may be dangerous for their career.

Hye Jun planted a sly stare at Geun Suk, to which he pretended to ignore.

“Unni, Oppa, I`ll get going. Unni, I`ll just drop this by your house. Kabulkke-yo!”

“Aish, that kid…” Geun Suk pouted, and Shin Hye just chuckled.

CHAPTER 2.2

Geun Suk checked the time. 3:05 PM.

Why not work on another song, he thought.

But before he could even hold his pencil, his phone rang.

“Oppa.”

“Shin Hye. Why?”

“Aigoo! It`s Hye Jun, Oppa. Lee Hye Jun!”

“Oh?”

He glanced at his phone and correct – Lee Hye Jun it is.

“Oh. Wae?” Somehow feeling ashamed, he still managed to cut her through his ‘Tae Kyung style’ of saying.

“I`m gonna ask you something, so answer me directly.”

“Mwo?”

“You like her, don`t you?”

“Eh? What are you talking about?”

“Shin Hye Unni. You like her, right?”

“Wha --?”

“I`ve sensed it, Oppa. So don`t deny it.”

Geun Suk sighed. Eotteokhaji? Should I tell her? Is it the right thing to do? Think, Geun Suk, think!

“You`ve started to write love songs. Start listening to slow songs. You do things that you know would make her happy.” Hye Jun said, giving herself a hard time to breathe.

“Wait. That`s normal. I wouldn`t do things to make her sad, you know.”

“Arasso. But the next thing I`m telling you is pretty evident.”

“What is?”

“You thought I was her. You didn`t even look at the phone to see who`s calling. That must mean you`re waiting for someone – for her, specifically, to call you. Right?”

Geun Suk was struck. She`s right, he thought.

He thought for a moment of what to say. He knew it may be hard to admit it, but he`d always trusted and treated Hye Jun as his dongsaeng.

“Keurae. I like her. No. I love her. The moment I first saw her, it was nothing. Yes, I`ve got to work with her before. But getting to work with her longer made me know the real her. Eventually, I have fallen for her, and I don`t regret it. I`m afraid to admit because I don`t know whether she`ll return my feelings or not. Every time I`m with her, I feel something different."

Silence ran through the phone.

"It`s like, when it came that I ran out of reasons to smile, she came. She made me fall for her. If there`s anyone that can make me fall in love, she can. Park Shin Hye can." He continued.

Unconsciously, Geun Suk`s tears ran to his cheeks. He had never tried to admit his feelings about someone while that feeling is still strong.

Hye Jun was speechless. Practically ran out of breath.

“A...rasso.. Oppa. Mianhada.. Cheongmal…mianhada.” She apologized.

“It`s okay, Hye Jun. I understand you. You don`t have any other intentions, right? You wouldn`t announce this publicly, ma-ji?” he asked.

“No, Oppa,” she hesitated. “It`s just that I wanted to confirm.”

“Okay. You heard everything. Please, be extra careful. I trust you.” He said.

“Okay, Oppa. Should I hang up?”

“Ne. I`ll call some time.” He heaved another sigh. That was unexpected. I have such a big mouth! He scolded himself. I trust Hye Jun, though.

Hye Jun stared at a blank space before her.

“I recorded the conversation, but I have to wait for the right time.” She said as she smiled to herself.
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.373 seconds