Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.]

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [CHAPTER 2] 14 years 4 days ago #14059

• amiredz
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 48
kyaa...awesome... :)

i'm not into FF before...but since i joined this forum i read lots of good ff..and yours is one of it...
keep it up...waiting for ur next chapter... ;) ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [CHAPTER 2] 14 years 4 days ago #14065

• leehyejun
  • Translators
  • Thank you received: 3
amiredz wrote:
kyaa...awesome... :)

i'm not into FF before...but since i joined this forum i read lots of good ff..and yours is one of it...
keep it up...waiting for ur next chapter... ;) ;)

wee. thank you. sure, i`ll make lots of them til i make a JGS-PSH novel. HEHEHE. ;) :lol:

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 4 days ago #14071

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Hey Karren, thanks for the update! Hyejun is a good kid, isn't she? She's starting to scare me. Hahaha! I hope she is a good kid, coz she knows a lot already. Weehee.

Don't mind me, am just thinking aloud. But I was "awwwing" with the image of a crying Sukkie. Awwww... there I go again, I couldn't stop! :)

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 4 days ago #14072

• leehyejun
  • Translators
bianne ong wrote:
Hey Karren, thanks for the update! Hyejun is a good kid, isn't she? She's starting to scare me. Hahaha! I hope she is a good kid, coz she knows a lot already. Weehee.

Don't mind me, am just thinking aloud. But I was "awwwing" with the image of a crying Sukkie. Awwww... there I go again, I couldn't stop! :)

OMG that`s what my other GeunShin addict friends think of her. HAHAHA. :lol:
Hye Jun is a good kid, unni. she`s just trying to let them date and she`s just helping GS. HAHA. [spoiler]
don`t worry. no love triangles here. just close friends. ;)

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 4 days ago #14074

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
Hye jun..are you the one whom between them and be the cupid *lol*...be a good cute and nice one okay...poor Sukkie..he cries b'coz of our Shin hye,well that's another thing..=)
keep it coming hye jun ^^
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 4 days ago #14077

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
leehyejun wrote:
OMG that`s what my other GeunShin addict friends think of her. HAHAHA. :lol:
Hye Jun is a good kid, unni. she`s just trying to let them date and she`s just helping GS. HAHA. [spoiler]
don`t worry. no love triangles here. just close friends. ;)

Ahahaha, great minds think alike then? LOL! Yeah, that was spoiler much, but enough to keep my heart in peace. :)

Thanks thanks again!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 4 days ago #14083

• girlie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Reminds me of Sukkie saying This kid is scary or something of that sort. What is he afraid of fall deeper in love with SH? Let it go already. Just go with the flow. This update just reminded me of that line from the Mook Interview. Thank you for this posting. it is getting juicier.

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 3 days ago #14142

• chocolate_07
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 11
[/quote]OMG that`s what my other GeunShin addict friends think of her. HAHAHA. :lol:
Hye Jun is a good kid, unni. she`s just trying to let them date and she`s just helping GS. HAHA.
[spoiler]
don`t worry. no love triangles here. just close friends. ;)[/quote]

this is good to hear.... i really love the story

tnx for the update ;) waiting for the next :)
Last Edit: 14 years 3 days ago by chocolate_07.

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 3 days ago #14143

Of course, Hye Jun is a nice girl! Who are we to think otherwise? She is creative and has her own strategy to get this couple together. ;)

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 3 days ago #14166

• dita.savitri
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Leehyejun, May I call u Karren....
Thanks for the update

It's really sweet how KS is tearing coz he love SH

LHJ record the conversation with KS?
what would she do?

Woaaaaa...
*Impatient
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.751 seconds