Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.]

Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 6 days ago #13710

• leehyejun
  • Translators
  • Thank you received: 3
Love Song
by leehyejun

Shin Hye sat with Geun Suk, watching him as he wrote his song. Dissatisfied with his progress, he crumpled the paper with a groan. That was already the fourth revision of the lyrics he had tried to write so far; and somehow, it just didn`t work. He leaned heavily on the chair, and sighed.

“What`s wrong, Oppa?” Shin Hye asked, picking the crumpled piece of paper up from the desk, unfolding it. “What`s wrong with it this time?”

Geun Suk shook his head in reply. “It`s turning into an actual love song,” He said. “And it`s not even supposed to be that way!”

“This is alright,” Shin Hye said, as she finished reading, placing it on the table and ironing it with her hands. “Some girls like listening to love songs, you know.” She winked.

“Aish.” He exclaimed in disagreement. “I`m a guy, for heaven`s sake! Besides, I prefer writing about an unrequited love song over an actual one.”

“Omo!” she cried. “You`re still thinking about her!”

Geun Suk said nothing, choosing instead to focus his attention on another sheet of paper, which he began attacking with his pen.

“You`re still in love with her.”

His hand froze in the middle of a stroke. Shin Hye`s words startled and cut him; but he tried to mask it, saying, “I don`t know what you`re talking about – Ya!” Geun Suk exclaimed as Shin Hye slammed her hand on the desk. “What is wrong with you!”

“I know you still like that girl, Oppa – don`t deny it!” she said. “The way you talked about her, the way your eyes lit up when you did. I may not know this girl. I may not know if she`s right for you or not. But think about it. Why do you think you almost ended up writing a love song? You`re in love with her! You just won`t admit it!”

Folding the sheet of paper, Geun Suk stood up and looked at her straight in the eye. “I don`t love her,” he said, coldly. “Not like I used to anyway.”

DANG! In Geun Suk`s mind he knows it`s a lie. Yes, he still loves her, that girl. He loves her more. But the public`s point of view might change, so what`s the point in admitting it now.

“Like I`m going to believe that,” Shin Hye muttered, slinging her bag over her shoulder.

Geun Suk smiled as he stuffed his things into his backpack. Shin Hye could easily see right through me, he thought.

“Look, Oppa. Everybody falls in love. But the world`s not a perfect place. There are times when we will get hurt. But they say that it is better to have loved and lost than never to have fallen in love at all. You`ve heard of that, right?”

He rolled his eyes at what she Shin Hye said. He noticed they were near the gate.

“Oh.” He replied. “I`ve heard it so many times my ears have started to bleed.” He thought about what she said for a moment, before halting in his tracks. “It wasn`t really wrong to fall for her. I liked the fact that I love her. It`s just that, she might not be able to return my feelings.”

Shin Hye smiled wistfully and said, “It`s not going to be easy, though. But I admire you for taking the risk to fall in love with her even if she may or may not be able to return your feelings. Sometimes, I imagine that life is like a song: there are high and low notes. Things will turn around. I`m sure of it.”

“Oh, je saeng gag-en.” He told her bitterly. Looking up, he saw Hye Jun, Shin Hye`s friend, standing by the gate.

“Shin Hye Unni!” Hye Jun yelled.
“Hye Jun-a. Yeogisseo? How long have you been here?” Shin Hye asked.
“Not long, Unni. Oppa, annyeong.”

“Hye Jun-a.” Geun Suk heaved a sigh. “Thanks for everything, Shin Hye. For listening to my stories about her.”

Shin Hye chuckled, “Can`t you just tell me her name? Is she a celebrity? A close friend, perhaps?” she said, to which Geun Suk replied with a smile.

Opening her bag, she reached in, pulling from within it a box with a red ribbon. “I went to the mall yesterday,” she said, “A chocolate store had just opened. I know you`re crazy about them. Here, it`s a gift.” She handed Geun Suk the box.

He smiled, taking it.

“You like chocolates, too, you know,” he told her.

And, before he knew it, she had leaned over and kissed his cheek.

“What was that for?” He asked, quite taken aback.

“For luck on your song and on finding the right girl. See you tomorrow, Oppa.” She said as they left. He watched as they went out the gate.

She was right when she said that it would not be easy, for I know that girl may not be able to return my feelings. That girl had always listened to my songs. She had laughed with me, cried with me. We had been there for each other, at times, wiping each others tears. And when I fell in love, she was there, watching and guiding me.
And even though it may be hard for her to be mine, I was happy, practically walking on air, thinking about that sweet, innocent kiss and the box of chocolates she had given me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 6 days ago #13711

• jaimejks-psh
Wow, this is really really really good.
I'm so happy to know we have so many talented fanfic writers here.
More please!!!

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 6 days ago #13715

• leehyejun
  • Translators
AWW. thanks so much!
i would love to make some more!
i`m still working on the 2nd part of this fanfic. ;)

please check out my drawings too.
comments are highly appreciated.
thank you very much!
:)

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 6 days ago #13717

• kyonkichi78
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
WOW WOW WOW!! dat was a really gd ff, u wrote there leehyejun :)
kyaaa, i was smiling da whole time reading it,thinking dat it might b SH who KS is in luv wit towards reading da end n yup, i was right :P cos if werent her, i wont want to read ur ff anymre.. :angry: NOT,i will stil read it regardless of who :P !!
read it 2x actually ;) gonna read it again after dis :P

kyaaa, im so happy we hav another great ff writer here!! cnt wait for ur nxt update, leehyejun- chan :)

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 6 days ago #13722

• chocolate_07
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 11
This is really cool :woohoo: ....another writer in the house.... yeah this is really good thanks for this leehyejun

another good FF to check on....till the next update ;)

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 6 days ago #13728

Welcome to PSHIC leehyejun! Thank you for sharing with us a very great story. I look forward to more chapters.

I particularly like the play here that JGS is the one yearning for SH and not the other way around.

Kamsahamnida!!

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 6 days ago #13731

• girlie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
YAHOO, another fanfic. Keep them coming please. They are a must read. I enjoy them a lot. Thank you leehyejun

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 6 days ago #13739

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
I was able to sleep for a couple of hours and went back to psh.com when I woke up,and found this! :D

The fanfics section is one of my favorites, and you've just given me more reason to be more attuned to this.

Love it so far, Karren! :)

And I agree with Dorothy, I dig the fact that JKS is the first to know he loves her. :P

On to the next!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 5 days ago #13763

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
Waaah..another tallent in the house,how cool is that?? ;D, you broke the jjjj spell hahaha..i mean 'jossa,jessica,jaymie,jane' hehehe...

i like this,so..sukkie already in love with shin hye in the beginning :lol: waiting for the next chapter leehyejun..thank you ^^
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
Last Edit: 14 years 5 days ago by elhabe25.

Re:Love Song | A JGS - PSH Fanfic [Part 1. Part 2 & 3 still on progress.] 14 years 5 days ago #13883

• leehyejun
  • Translators
TO: all those who replied.
THANK YOU so much for liking or loving (HEHE) my fanfic.
i assure and i promise you there will be MORE GeunShin FFs. :D

can i ask a question?
may i promote our sites here? :)
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.782 seconds