Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #15211

Nope, don't mind at all.

Sunbae is used if you're addressing someone in a more formal term -- for example someone who is a grade or two ahead of you in school. Or someone who came into showbiz earlier than you did. This is why Joong Ki was calling Shin Hye "sunbae" initially, because although she's younger she started earlier than him in showbiz. So, that's the context of Sunbae - it's more grade/level related. Oppa is used for age-related.

Does this help clarify things?

An acquainted guy you're not too close with -- you can use the formal term I think -- adding a -ssi suffix after their name. For example, Shin Hye might call Hyung Joong-ssi by this if they are not close.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #15222

• Nofee
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 35
I LOOVVEEEEEEE all ur FF story,Dorothy!!SPAZZing over ur FF..Really great!! ;) ;) ;)

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #15228

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
this is awesome. you keep getting better and better. kyaa~ go write a novel :)
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

Re:Memories Unknown - Fanfic for JGS and PSH's "Lost" Moments 13 years 11 months ago #15299

Hi Everyone:

Like Jane (author of "you promised") I am now taking this Fan Fic to an independent blog site for the time being for private reasons. The blog site is mentioned in one of my earlier posts, so I will not repeat here. If time and opportunity permits, I will still post new episodes here, but if you want to keep most updated, please visit my blog as I'll post there first.

Thank you for indulging my imagination!!

-D.
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.798 seconds