Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic)

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 4 months ago #31214

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
thanks pam.... youre fanfic make my day more beautiful,i even dreaming it :D im really excited for the next one...
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 4 months ago #31780

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
Here's a new chapter. I hope you'll love it as much as I've enjoyed writing it...;)

This was created after I watched Keun Suk’s Champagne appearance for the nth time. I couldn’t help but imagine JGS and PSH starring in the theater imaginary scene…thus, the birth of this chapter.

You enter the theater wearing just ordinary clothes…a pair of tattered jeans, a long sleeved, hooded pull-overs, and a hat. You are unrecognizable tonight, people don’t realize you are actually Jang Keun Suk. You scan the half-filled theater. There are only a few people watching the last filming hour schedule. You see two vacant seats near the far end row. Perfect. You thought. You go up to occupy the seats and then eagerly waited for her. Suddenly, the previews start to show. You become anxious. Where is she? Is she coming? You have talked about this date with her last week. and anticipated it. As a matter of fact, you are actually excited because you two seldom go on dates due to your busy schedules. The movie is about to begin. You become more anxious.

All of a sudden, the girl who just entered the theater caught your attention. She was wearing the same hat as yours. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs from where you are and immediately looked around. You smiled as you noticed she was wearing the same pull-overs and worn out jeans too.

geunshin similar jacket.JPG
cr: owner

Even though the room was half-dark, you saw her gorgeous smile and how her eyes twinkle as it met yours. Your heart starts to jump as she goes up the stairs in twos. She sits down beside you and kisses you on the cheek. “Oppa, am I late? Mianhe.” She clings her arms onto yours and rests her head on your shoulder.

You love the smell of her hair, you couldn’t resist but to kiss it. “It’s okay. Kwaenchana.” You extend your arm to her shoulders so she can move closer to you. As the movie goes on, you try to concentrate watching it. But the girl in your arms makes it hard for you to focus. She smells so good and looks so beautiful even in the dark.

She looks at you and says “Keun Suk-ah, are you watching?” She touches your cheek and smiles.

“Yes, I am watching…” YOU. You say in your head. You can’t help it any longer. You hold her chin and lift her head.

She looks at you with eager eyes. “I’m glad I’m with you tonight.” Shin Hye tells you at her sweetest voice.

“Me too, nae sarang.” You move your head closer to hers. You can smell her breath now.

Shin Hye felt her heart leap non-stop as she sees your lips only an inch away from hers.

You see her close her eyes and you give in to her lips calling. Finally, your lips presses onto hers. She kisses you back. “Saranghae Shin Hye-ah.” You whisper as your lips part for a second.

phoca_thumb_l_f6763bfac3a7e3969e51469e.jpg

She answers with a smile then forcefully grabs your pull-overs’ neckline to move you closer to her. “Shut up Jang Keun Suk and finish what you started…” She teases you. She closes her eyes and bends her head sideways.

Don’t tease me like that or else I won’t be able to control myself! Oh why do you have to be so irresistible tonight, Shin Hye! You shouted in your head. And so again, you envelope her lips with yours and enjoyed its sweet taste as you hear the movie’s love theme play in the background.

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 4 months ago #31781

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
(continued)

“Khan’s never looked better, huh.” You adorably look at him as he drives Seoul’s highway in the middle of the night.

“I know.” He said proudly. You are aware how Keun Suk cherishes the black SUV he showed you some weeks back.

You stare at him as he maneuvers the steering wheel, looking so handsome. No, he never looked as gorgeous as tonight. You thought. The kiss you just shared in the movie theater a few minutes ago ran in your thoughts again. You feel shivers claim your body as you think about how his lips felt pressed against yours. I haven’t told him I love him yet. You realized. I might as well tell him tonight. You wear that big smile he loves as you feel the excitement of the thought you just had.

He turns to look at you and you see his eyes crinkle when he smiled like it usually does. “Why are you staring at me like that? I’m too handsome you just couldn’t resist to stare, am I not?”

You slap him lightly on his arm. “You prideful Jang Keun Suk! Who told you you are that handsome?” You tease him. This is what made you fall for him. His confidence and bright nature. You hold his hand resting on Khan’s gear-shifter. “Keun Suk-ah, let’s go somewhere…actually, I want to show you a place I just discovered.”

“Eh? And where exactly is that?” He says getting curious.

You place your chin on his shoulders. “Just drive on and I’ll navigate.”

“Aye, captain.” He snickers then rests his hand on your thigh.

JKS BDAY PROJECT here

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 4 months ago #31782

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
(continued)...

You lead him to a spot over-looking the entire city of Seoul near Namsan Mountain. He blurted out a loud laugh. “You naughty You! This is where I first took you on a date during our Minamishineyo filming.” He pinches your cheeks.

You jumped onto his back so he can give you a piggy back ride. “Teehee!” You whisper in his ears then you give him a kiss on his cheek. “Surprise! Kaja!” You tightened your embrace.

He knew what you meant. He carried you all the way to the spot where he took you the first time - the bench-like rock formation. This is where he told you he’s going to date you no matter what a few months back. That scene is still vivid in your mind.

“Boy, you are heavy, Shin Hye.” He teases you again.

“No, I am not.” You wrapped your arms around his neck tighter.

“Agh! You’re killing me!” He gestures to release you.You shout “Eeek!” You both laugh. You knew he would not let go of you. “I’m glad you still remember this.” He turns his head slightly to look at you.

“How can I forget? This spot is special to me.” You confess.

He puts you down as you reach the rocks. You sit down and he sits beside you, lacing his hands with yours. “You know it’s special to me too.”

This is romantic enough. You thought. Nah, it’s perfect. You are amazed how beautiful the city below you looked, as if it has turned to its prettiest for you tonight.

Namsan.jpg
cr: owner

You turned to look at him, the man you chose to call your own. You feel your tears pooling in your eyes. The first drop of tear falls as he turns to you.

“Shin Hye-ah, you’re crying?” He wipes your cheeks dry. “Wae? Is there something wrong?”

You shake your head. “Ani.” Tears keep falling endlessly now but you do not care. “Don’t worry, my Rennai Jang. I…I…just can’t believe you’re…mine…until now…even if you’re here beside me, holding my hand…”

He presses your hand firmly. “Look at me, my Avant-Hye.” He lifts your head up. “I am yours and you’re mine…really.” He kisses your cheek.

You close your eyes to feel the warmth of his lips on your face. You cup his face in your hands as you start to speak. “I always felt that I don’t own you because of your status. You’ve always been like a star to me…so near, yet so far…”

“Shin Hye-ah…” he starts to speak but you place both your ring and index finger on his lips to shut him up.

“But when we’re together, that’s when you make me realize that we belong to each other. You even do that even when we’re apart. You always find a way to make me happy and feel special, despite our distance.” He clears your face again of your tears. “I haven’t told you this before because I know it will bother you a lot, but there are times when hiding all of these…hiding us from the public eye seems so hard for me. But when I see you do you best in protecting me even though I know it’s harder for you, that’s what keeps me holding on to our promise. Your little gestures and signs on-screen to let me know how you feel…to make me feel secure, that makes me smile always. And I…I feel so lucky…lucky to have you, Jang Keun Suk as my boyfriend.” You run your fingers through his hair and then caress his pretty face. “You always tell me you love me and tonight I realized I never said it at all to you…ever.” You saw his eyes going misty. “Even though you don’t tell me, I know you want to hear it from me too.” You close your eyes and begin to say in English “I love you, Keun Suk…Saranghae my one and only Jang Keun Suk.”

He did not hold back his tears anymore. He pulls you closer and let you rest your head on his chest. “Shin Hye-ah, you don’t know how happy you made me tonight. Though I already know you love me.” He pushes you away to look you in the eye. “You always tell me you love me everytime you smile at me, everytime you put your hands on mine, everytime you return my kisses with yours.” He gently plants a kiss on your forehead. “You even let me know you love me everytime you get angry with me, everytime you make your tantrums and show me your jealous side. So now I know I can’t live without you, I won’t live without you. Shin Hye-ah, always remember that I’ll protect you no matter what…that I won’t let anyone or anything hurt you.” He sobbed as you sobbed and you both laughed gently.

GSSHSweetCouple2 edited.jpg
cr: Mama Al

Ani-ya Shin Hye. I am the one who’s lucky to have you in my life. Saranghae, nae sarang…forever.” He bends down so he can own your lips again. You feel him giving you air to breathe as he grazes your lower lip. Your kiss tonight was different because it was gentle yet intimate…it has never been as intimate as this. As it grows deeper, you anchor your arms under his to let him feel you are not letting go. He moves his lips to your ear then kisses it. He says under his breath “Be mine forever Park Shin Hye. I promise to love you as long as I live.”

You slightly bend backwards so you can wipe the tears running down his face. “I’m yours eternally Jang Keun Suk.” You assure him. “No one and nothing can take you away from me, I promise.” You seal that promise with a kiss you know he never will forget.

You smell the spring night scent and felt the spring breeze on your skin. And on this cozy spring night, love has blossomed its sweetest for you for the first time.

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Pammoe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabry13, kwinna

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 2 months ago #35593

• feliciawst
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 577
Pam, just read the entire of your fan fic. is it the end?
btw, may i ask, the part where she took him to in ur latest chapter, did it really happen in YB? which episode?

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 2 months ago #36009

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
feliciawst wrote:
Pam, just read the entire of your fan fic. is it the end?
btw, may i ask, the part where she took him to in ur latest chapter, did it really happen in YB? which episode?

Hi Felicia,

No, that place was not in YAB. I just researched and saw some picture on the net and imagined them spending some time there...and voila! There they are in my fan fic...:luvluv:

JKS BDAY PROJECT here

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 2 months ago #36010

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
For those who waited...Here is a new chapter. Enjoy! Mianhe if this is quite long, it has been sitting for a while in my notes and editing it made it a little longer. :P

CHOICES, CHANCES, CHANGES

You are awakened in the middle of the night by your iPhone’s loud ring.

“Uhm!” You placed a pillow above your ear. You ignored it once, twice. But by the third ring, you couldn’t stand it anymore. You looked at your watch beside you. It’s 2 in the morning. You grabbed the pillow again and buried your head underneath it. The ringing stopped. “Thank goodness!” You tried to go to sleep again. Then your phone rings once more. “What the…!” Who the hell would call me up at this hour? Don’t they know that I’m…

“Close your eyes, go to sleep…”

You realized it was playing a familiar tune. It was the Eric Bennet song you especially assigned for her. Confidently knowing who it was, you jumped out of bed, and desperately looked for your phone, trying to remember where you placed it last night. “Damn it! Where are you when I need you?” The music kept playing, and it was getting louder in your head. “Aish!” At last, you find it moving on its own, vibrating on the bedside table. “Pabo!”

“Shin Hye-ah..” Silence. “Ya! Shin Hye…” You cried out.

Oppa…” you heart melted hearing Shin Hye’s sweet voice. “I’m sorry to wake you up at this hour…”

“Shin Hye-ah? My Avant Hye, what’s wrong?” You asked hearing the sad tone in her voice. “Kwaenchana?” Another silence.

“No-nothing Oppa…” She denies but you know from the tone of her voice that she is not well.

Cincha? Come on Shin Hye, I can tell by your voice that you are not okay.”

Yes, you know. When Shin Hye talks to you, it’s usually in a perky, sweet tone. But not tonight. You can imagine her look right now..all misty-eyed and frowning. You hate that look on her.

You shake your head to erase that thought. “Go online and let’s chat instead. I want to see you…” your voice commanding and she knew that it was not a suggestion. “Okay. I”ll log in. Give me 5 minutes Oppa.” She hang up.

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Pammoe.

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 2 months ago #36011

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
You immediately grabbed your laptop lying beside you.

I should have talked to you last night when I had thought about it. Now I know why I was thinking so much about you. You were still engrossed in your thoughts while logging in.

My Avant Hye logged in.

You sent her an invite, she accepted.
The next thing you saw was her beautiful face, you suddenly had this urge to touch it. You realized how much you miss her, it gave a slight pinch to your heart. But the pretty face in front of you was also wearing sad eyes.

“How’s my girl doing?”

“I’m okay Oppa.” Shin Hye bowed her head as she replied.

Ya, I know you too well…” You told her with your commanding voice, wanting to run to her and wrap her in your arms.

She forced a smile. “Oppa…You see…” her voice is starting to crack. “I wasn’t myself the whole day.” She bowed her head again.

Wae? Are you sick?” you were really worried. “Go on, you can tell me.” you said, frustrated that you were so far away from her.

Ani, Oppa.” you can tell by her face she was trying so hard not to cry. “It’s just that…well, I’ve been like this since this morning. I wanted to feel better that is why I called you at this hour. Mianhe…”

Aish! C’mon Shin Hye tell me! “Please tell me what’s wrong?…” you begged.

“Guess I am just tired Oppa. Lately, we have been filming late.” Shin Hye stared at you from the other end of your screen. “I want to come home, Oppa….”

“How long will it be before you come home?” You asked.

“In a week or two Oppa…” You notice she looked away to avoid your gaze, and you knew she is hiding her tears from falling.

Yah, Shin Hye-ah, look at me…” You ask her, wanting to see her eyes again. You knew there was something else bothering her. She turned around to face you. You again asked her, softly this time. “Is there something else you wanted to tell me?”

Oppa…” she hesitated. “Keun Suk-ah, I… you see…” She finally started to open up. “I really felt sad as soon as I woke up this morning.” She fidgeted with the ring on her pointee finger while she continued to talk. ” While I was on the net last night, I saw articles about your trip to Thailand and China…and how your trip to Japan was a secret. I know you already told me about this but…” Shin Hye stopped. “So I slept with those thoughts in my head and when I woke up, I really did not feel good at all.” She paused for a bit again. She gave you a quick glance and bowed her head once more.

“Go on…I am listening.” You assured her, getting anxious by the moment because you know you have something to do with her sadness.

JKS BDAY PROJECT here

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 2 months ago #36012

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
“During the entire filming today, I had too many NG’s because I got distracted with my thoughts, that it added to my frustration. Even George and the guys noticed it that they helped me out through the day. They said my eyes were different today…”

You felt that usual pang of jealousy you always feel when you hear her speak George’s name.

“They wanted to cheer me up so they asked me out for dinner. I wasn’t in the mood so I begged off and stayed home. I don’t know if that was a good idea because the more I felt lonely…your face kept popping in and out of my head, your voice just continuously rang in my ear. So I just watched TV, hoping I could shrug it off. And then as soon as I pressed the button for the Korean channel, I saw news about you again…Then it all dawned on me, Oppa.” Shin Hye stopped playing with her ring and locked her gaze on you.

Your chest also started to hurt seeing her like that.

“All the while…how foolish of me not to realize it from the very beginning…that I am feeling bad all this time because I badly miss you…”

You saw the first drop of tear fall from her eyes.

Oppa…Keun Suk-ah…Bogoshipda…I miss you Jang Keun Suk…I sorely sorely miss you…so much!” With these words, Shin Hye just let her tears fall…non-stop. She was breaking down in front of you but she didn’t care now. You saw her catch her breath and sobbed, and then she said “I wanna be with you but I can’t…I just can’t!” Shin Hye just let herself go and cry her heart out in front of you. You saw her anger, longingness, and the love she felt for you in her eyes. She buried her head in her hands and said “I miss you My Rennai Jang, I miss you, so much!” And after that all you heard from her was sobs and sighs of her catching her breath.

You were about to say something but she lifted her head up and looked at you again, saying “When I saw you on TV, your eyes, your lips, your voice, it hypnotized me…I was drawn to it. I felt like I want to enter the screen or fly back home that very moment so I can hold you as tight as I can and never let go. Keun Suk-ah, you know what I am saying right?”

You knew but all you can do at that moment is nod. Then, she bowed her head again and you knew she was still weeping because you saw her shoulders move up and down as she lay in front of you, tucking her knees close to her chest and hugging it. This is the first time you saw her breaking down in front of you in the year you have been together.

But she still was at her sweetest, again, you thought. This is why I fell for you, Shin Hye. You are the only one in this world who can take my breath away like this. You tell her in your head.

She lifted her head up checking if you still are there. You saw another tear fell from her pretty face.

Ya, Shin Hye-ah…” You looked away for a second, controlling the tears that are slowly pooling in your eyes. “Stop crying Nae sarang…please don’t cry anymore. You know I can’t bear to see you like this…please Shin Hye-ah.” You felt a tear fell from your face. You begged her to stop because you knew you’d pack your bags and fly to her right there and then if she doesn’t stop.

Mianhe, Keun Suk…” She wiped her tears. “But at times like this, when I am back home, with you…When times like this came, in a snap of a finger, you’ll be there. When I was sad, you were always there to cheer me up with your antics…you always knew how to put the smile back on my face. But with our distance now, I just realized, I just can’t…I just can’t…” Then she broke down again.

You touched your laptop screen. “Shin Hye-ah, please don’t break down like this anymore. You know you’re not making it easier for yourself, for me, for us.” You felt your own tears pooling in your eyes again. “I hate it when I feel helpless like this. But I miss you too, more than you know.” You knew sooner or later you would also lose yourself and break down. “You just don’t know how much I think about you everyday, how many times I see you in my dreams and the times I go to your twitter or your homepage, how much I control myself not to run off to you so I can wrap you in my arms. It’s just so hard to be away from you.” At that point, you just let yourself go too…you just let the tears fall. “And Mianhe, Shin Hye-ah…I am sorry for not letting you know more often as I have to.” You felt guilty. You have been busy lately that you did not realize you neglected her a bit, when she, knowing how busy she was, always finds a way to keep in touch with you. “I should’ve done better, I should’ve…”

You were silenced by Shin Hye’s hand on the screen. “Shh…” she said while wiping her tears with her free hand. “Ani, Keun Suk-ah. Please don’t blame yourself, Oppa. It’s not your fault, nor mine…it’s nobody’s fault.”

You reached out to touch your side of the screen with the same hand as hers…with this at least, it felt like you were holding each other’s hands.

“When we chose to push through with this relationship, we both knew this would happen….I knew this is gonna happen.” Shin Hye attempted to wipe the tears that are trickling down her face again, and fought to find something to wipe her nose with. She went on as you listened. “I completely understand that you are busy, and so am I. It’s just that…it’s frustrating sometimes Oppa, & being away from home…from you…is lonely.” Shin Hye realized it’s useless to wipe her tears all the time, she just let it flow.

You stared at her and thought YOU ARE EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL WHEN YOU CRY. You also realized how mature she was for her age, how she always managed to keep your feet flat on the ground, how she makes you realize that things work differently than what and how you think they should be, how she keeps your sanity intact. This is why I love you so much my Shin Hye. “Yes, I know Shin Hye-ah. I know how it can be disappointing at times…” No, actually, you felt that it is disappointing all the time. How you always curse in your head because all you can do for her is protect her and hide her…hide her from everyone…keep her from the rest of the world…Because you cannot shout to the entire universe “Hey, Shin Hye is my girl.” knowing how open and giddy you can be. “But I am still sorry my Avant Hye…” You told her as she looked at you from the opposite side of the screen. “Mianhe Shin Hye-ah…for not being there when you needed me the most.”

Kweanchana, Oppa. Jeongmal.” She forced a smile. “It’s just one of those days…please don’t worry about me…”

“How can I not worry,” you tell her, raising your voice a little. “How can I not worry about you feeling like this? You know I love you…and it’s just hard for me too…especially to see you like this. I wish there’s something I can do! Aish!” You tap the table so hard, you did not mind the pain it gave you.

Saranghae too Keun Suk-ah. I wish you were here…” You see her cry again, but this time silently.

She was staring at you from the other end with tears slowly falling down her cheeks.

You let out a deep sigh. “Shin Hye-ah, I wish I could bury you in my arms and kiss you right now until we can catch our breaths no more.”

Oppa, I’ll be alright. Especially now that I’ve talked to you and saw you. Though it’s not enough, I know I’ll be alright.” Shin Hye showed you her killer smile. And yes, you knew that she will be alright…for now.

JKS BDAY PROJECT here

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 2 months ago #36013

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
“Ah, that smile,” you smiled back. “Didn’t you know that smile is why I fell in love with you?” You saw her blush and it made you feel good to see you still have this effect on her.

Oppa, you’re making me turn red again.” She touched her cheeks with both hands and you were sure you saw a grin in her lips again.

“That is it, my Avant-Hye. Smile…when you think of me, I want you to smile…and when you do, the sun shines and the rain stops.” You tried to play with your words, hoping it could help her cheer up. “So everytime the sun shines, I will be happy too because I know you are smiling…ahrasso?” You smiled back at her. She gave you her sweetest smile and said “Ne, Oppa. I won’t feel sad anymore. I will smile from now on whenever I miss you.” She showed you her big grin again and posed with your signature V sign. “Is this better Oppa?” Shin Hye tried different poses, a couple of them silly ones, with her V sign.

You laughed so hard, it echoed in the room. “Better.”

Komawo, Keun Suk-ah. I’m glad I was able to talk to you tonight.”

“You’re welcome. So are you feeling better now?”

“Yes, I do and I will be fine. So please don’t worry about me anymore, okay.”

You nod, again wishing she was beside you so you could kiss her. God, I really miss you Shin Hye.

“But you know what would make me feel much much better?”

She knew you would give in to anything she asks of you now. “Anything nae sarang, so long as you feel better…so what is it?”

She smiled and pouted “Sing for me, Oppa, please…” She asked of you sheepishly, blinking her eyes like a pussycat begging for milk.

NOW WHO COULD SAY NO TO THAT FACE. You just couldn’t help but give in.

“Aish! Alright…”

“Yey!”

“Do you have any song in mind?”

Ne!” She nodded as she thought of the song perfect for what she feels that moment. “Narsha Oppa…Sing I’m In Love for me…”

Ya! How did you know that was what I wanted to sing for you…” “Oppa, have you forgotten? We’ve discovered that we think alike, remember?” She snickered.

K’re.I do. Our minds are connected.” Soulmates. Your head shouted as she nodded her head vigorously.

Shin Hye placed her chin on her hand, signaling that she is waiting for your song.

You looked at her deeply and you started to sing:

jasireun jeongbalseot daereoteon
geudae chuwahaedageo malragiga naegaen
jeon eodweoweotdeon geojyeo…

You still see her staring back at you, still teary-eyed.

ooh i’m in love, i’m so deep in love
ooh i’ll fall in love, deureopjianayo geudaewa hamkkeramyeon

She sang these lines with you. And then you continued on without taking your eyes off her.

saesangeun neomu areumdapjyeo
geudaeneun neomu areumdapjyeo…

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.792 seconds