Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic)

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 2 months ago #36014

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
When you were done, she said “Komawo, Keun Suk-ah.” She wipes the last tear in her face. “Let’s call it a night now, Oppa. I’ll let you sleep now. Take care of yourself for me okay. You look so tired…”

You were amazed how she thinks of you first more than herself. “Ani, you take care. Okay, gorgeous?” You winked at her.

Ne, Ahrasso. I will. Let’s have some rest now. Funny, I’m getting sleepy because of your song.” She pretended to yawn to tease you and snickered.

Ya, you were the one who asked for a song!” You teased back. You were glad she’s slowly getting back to her old self. “Ah, you rest now, Shin Hye. Please take care of yourself. Or else…” You hesitated but went on “I’ll storm all the way there and drag you home.” You jokingly told her, half meant.

Aigoo, as if you can, Oppa!” Shin Hye tested you.

I SWEAR SHIN HYE-AH. I’D DO IT. You crinkled your eyes a bit and gave her your signature pout, “Ya! You! Are you trying to pull a dare on me? Park Shin Hye, I am a man of my word…and I can do unimaginable things because of love.”

Shin Hye felt a little bit startled as she sensed some seriousness in your voice. “Hmm…can you tell your eels about us?”

She just never gives up. “Would you like me to? Just give me a go and I will…I am so ready when you are!” You half smiled, laughing inside because you found a way to get back at her, yet curious with what she’ll say. I HAVE CONTEMPLATED ON THAT MANY TIMES SHIN HYE. JUST SAY YES AND I’LL DO IT. You sensed the nervousness she felt.

She shook her head “Ani Oppa. Not yet…In time…Ya! We talked about this once before! I was just kidding! It was just fun teasing you Keun Suk-ah!”

I KNEW YOU’D SAY THAT. “I know Shin Hye. It was fun making you nervous too…Go to bed now, okay. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” You winked at her and smiled.

Ne, Oppa. You too, rest well. Go to sleep and dream of me okay.”

“I always do Shin Hye.”

She winked back at you. “I know Keun Suk-ah. Good night, Oppa.

Before she pressed anything on her computer, you speak “Shin Hye-ah”

Ne?

“You know I love you, my princess, cincha?”

Ne, Oppa.” She smiled back at you. “Na do Saranghae my Rennai Jang…always. ”

Ani,” you shook your head. “I love you more, my sweet. Always remember that, My princess. Ahrasso?”

She nods. “I’ll log off first Oppa. Good night again! Mwah!” and she blows a kiss your way.

My Avant-Hye has logged off.

You just stared at the screen for awhile. I MISS YOU ALREADY SHIN HYE. You suddenly had this rush and you knew what you want to do. You grabbed your phone and sent Kuensama and your parents a text message and you told them NO is an unacceptable answer.

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Pammoe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 2 months ago #36015

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
~0~0~

You know he promised to call but deep in your heart, you know you will feel more elated if he shows up in your doorstep here in Taiwan. There was a knock on your door. Could it be? Nah, you thought. Impossible.

“Coming…” you shouted as you ran to get the door. As soon as you opened it, somebody pulled you close and buried you in his kiss. You were taken aback by it, you didn’t know how to respond at first. But you have tasted those kisses and those lips before, you realized who it was. When you did, you slowly held him tight, pulled your body closer to his, circled your arms around his neck and returned his kisses.

“I had to come here Shin Hye. I just had to come.” Keun Suk whispered in between kisses.

Still kissing, you led him inside the apartment, closing the door with a stong push from your foot. He parted his lips from yours for a second to stare at you and smiled, then he kissed you again and this time made it deeper. He took your lower lip and you felt something touch it…something outlined it…you knew what it was. You answered back by nibbling on Keun Suk’s upper lip, mimicking just what he did.

He was quite surprised with your move, that he had to pull you back a little and said “Ya! Do you know what you are doing?” You sheepishly smiled at him, caressed his cheeks, and uttered the sweetest “Yes” you can give accompanied with the deepest sigh you have made in your entire life. “God I miss you so much Shin Hye…and I love you…” Before he closes in on you, you replied “Bogoshipo Oppa and ye, saranghae…

Keun Suk ended your statement with an open mouth kiss, while tightening his grip over your waist. He started with a kiss on your upper lip, and then a peck on your lower lip, then back to small licks on your upper lip , and ended with a kiss outlining your lower lip again. You felt your breath getting deeper and shallower with every stroke he makes. You tell your brains to control yourself before you lose it. “Why do you have to be so irresistable Shin Hye?” He asked you in between kisses and caresses on your arms. Both of you can’t stop kissing each other.

You grasped for breath and then you finally let go and said “Keun Suk-ah, you didn’t have to do this…you have work…you were in Japan. How did you manage…” But he shut you up by closing his mouth onto yours for the third time. He moved his kisses to your cheeks, then to your nose, then onto the slit on your chin. You knew your neck was calling him when he slightly kissed the side of it but he knew he had to stop.

“You know me…you know I’ll find a way just to see you…just to be with you.” He outlined your face and rested his fingers on your cheeks.

You cupped his face in return with both of your hands and said “I can’t believe you are here. Komawo.” You hugged him so tight and buried yourself on his chest. You knew Keun Suk knows how happy you are hearing your sobs.

The silence of the room shouts all the love you both had that very moment.

He kissed your head and told you “Saranghae, Park Shin Hye.”

You touched the tip of his nose, looked deep in his eyes, and whispered in his ear “Jang Keun Suk, Park Shin Hye loves you too.” And this time, it was you who pulled him close as you started to nibble his ears.
-end-

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Pammoe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: connies, Kairin, rainygirl, jewelmoi

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 2 months ago #36035

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 521
love it love it love it.....i miss them so much.....wuaahhhh Hacci & Sukkie...please act in another drama together...movie too short, drama drama....!!!!:angry1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pammoe

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 2 months ago #36037

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
pam unnie

galing mo tlaga! let's compile this fanfic and submit it to any production in korea or japan, :wahaha , I'm sure they gonna love it, :bingo:

share some commission with me, :wahaha :-V
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Laurabianca.

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 2 months ago #36068

• jeob
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 24
super love it! :luvluv:

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 2 months ago #36089

• feliciawst
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 577
love love love love love love love love loveeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :luvluv: :ding: :luvluv: :ding: :onhot: :onhot: :onhot: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :OMG :OMG

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras. 13 years 2 months ago #36090

• 1parkrinrin7
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 25
:luvluv: what should i do :superkiss :ding: love it so much.... im dead:imdead:

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 2 months ago #36609

• chibicheek
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 558
omoo.. i like your make all these fanfic.. sis pam :luvluv:

i read it & i imagined it happened in real life of our GeunShin ! :touched

aaargghh...:imdead: !

awaited for your next fanfic ! :bye:
i'm just a GeunShin/SukHye shippers.. i really love them.. ! :)
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by chibicheek.

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 1 day ago #47380

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
Hi Folks! Here is a new chapter of the unseen moments of Geun♥Shin! Mianhe for those who have waited for a long time...Enjoy and I hope you all like it!

You Got Mail: My Shin Hye-bi

Dear Sukdi,

It has been a while since we emailed each other, hasn’t it? And I’m missing the excitement of writing you one and reading something back from you so I decided to write to you today. Besides, it’s the perfect time to do one…I’m lonely:( . Ne, Oppa. I’m alone at home today. Omma and Appa had to go out for a while so I’m left with Bongji and Nori (which by the way reminded me of you…teehee^_^) And since I’m here by myself, my thoughts have been running wild…ah yes…it’s taking over me again. I’m remembering our happy moments recently, Sukdi…Eottoke?I smiled as I recall my birthday… I still vividly recall the beautiful smile you wore that night when you met me at the Yokohama Airport in Japan, and your captivating voice saying “Ya! Pabo! Naughty Girl!” still plays on and on in my head, you referring to how crazy I was surprising you when it was you who was supposed to surprise me that night. I imagined you rushing to the airport when I sent you that text message: “Sukdi, are you free to pick me up…I’m in Japan!” and you actually did. And I so laughed when you answered back “Jeongmal? Ya, Shin Hye-ah…that is not funny.” And when I told you that I was really at the airport, you left HeeChul Oppa’s concert just to pick me up as I knew you would. Remember Sukdi? But what I did not expect from you was you ignoring your eels. I mean, you never did that before but were you really in a hurry Oppa or you were still upset over what happened that night? And when you asked me why I did that on my birthday…when we had planned just to chat that night….and I just answered you with a smile (oh and you never asked again…). I’ll tell you now Oppa. It’s because I wanted to comfort you…I wanted that I’d be the one to be there for you physically, who’ll take care of you because you were not feeling well and you were depressed as you said in a text message after your Lounge H concert. And I knew right there and then that I had to be there with you. It was still a happy birthday anyway Oppa…because you spent almost a couple of days with me…and we spent those days alone, having the time of our lives. And it was fun how we played tug-of-war with your fans just to make my trip a secret and my heart just broke when I saw how lonely you became when you dropped me off at the airport as I fly back home alone to Seoul. But, as expected, you are still the wonderful you thinking of me first before yourself. You even contacted Hong Ki-yah so we can meet up for a late night dinner when you came back. Remember I even scolded you because I told you to rest and be well yet you came down and spent the wee hours of the morning till dawn with me? Now I know I am just so lucky Sukdi…so lucky because I have you in my life…

But here I am missing you Oppa. Since you left for Europe a week ago, I am not myself. Oh if you only knew how wet my pillow was because of my crying all night. How is Budapest Oppa? From your text messages, I am feeling you are again working your ass off Sukdi. I told you to slow down a bit, didn’t I? You know I get sick when you get sick, so please take care of yourself…ahrasso? Eat well and rest when you need to. I’m thankful you never fail to text me and go online to chat with me but I don’t want you to lose sleep, okay Sukdi?

I couldn’t wait for you to come home… Bogosipda my Sukdi. It’s hard to be away from you but I am trying my best…you know what I mean. You’ll be traveling to London soon right Oppa? Oh, how I wish I was there with you and take care of you (or maybe we can go find sometime to back pack to Italy too…hehehe) and have fun seeing new places we haven’t seen before… ah, we can do that in the future Sukdi, can’t we? ^^

Now, now…my email is already long and it’s almost 1 in the morning here… I’ll say bye bye for now Sukdi. I know you’ll call me again tomorrow and I can’t wait to hear your voice again. Haha! I am smiling now just seeing how you would react when you open your mail and see my letter in your inbox! Huhu! I am missing you again…

Saranghae…I love you Sukdi. Please take care of yourself for me…I don’t know what will happen to me if something bad happens to you. You know that, cincha? Nighty night Oppa. I’ll see you (and give you a big kiss) when you get home, okay. Again, saranghae… yeongwonhi. Sleep tight Sukdi…don’t think of me too much (haha!) Kiss Eomoni and give my regards to Appa Jang for me.

Love,

Your Hye-bi

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 13 years 12 hours ago by Pammoe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, feliciawst, Humilis, Love them, aikalovesjangshin

Re: The Unseen Truth...Love Behind the Cameras (cont. of Pammoe's fanfic) 13 years 1 day ago #47382

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Thank you Pam, just like a relieve when I can't read the GEUNSHIN thread. :luvluv:

Just one question, what does Sukdi mean? I am really at lost.

Geunshin shippers fighting..:pray: :pray:
Last Edit: 13 years 1 day ago by Humilis. Reason: typo
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 1.557 seconds