Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Don't let go of my hand...

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33760

• Kairin
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 19
Thank you for finishing chapter 4 even though you feel sleepy..:-V
The story is getting interesting...:wahaha
YUI's picture is so beautiful (as I am also a big fan of YUI, and I like all her songs..XDXD)
Feeling exciting for the next chapter...:lol:
Have a good night sleep....:nitey:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33780

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
;) sachiko12

My friend thank you again for the CHAPTER 4, it really really great story... :piggyrabbit
good job ... no...it a great Job....love it...

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33786

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
Chapter Five

The bell rangs right after their conversation.everyone all went to their classrooms because the teachers were going to announce something."students, i'm going to announce that, there is going to be a very interesting activities after 2 weeks. the easy activity is forest of darkness, the other class. the average activity is the maze from alice in wonderland and that is from our class. the last yet, hardest activity is the haunted house for the senior class. so pick your partners to whom you'll be with to enter the activity." everyone was excited for their activity but, shin hye was worried, "haunted house at senior class, that's where yui is at!" she thought that makes her worry more.

-

"NANI!?me!? play on a haunted house!?"yui screamed in her mind.( *NANI* means *what* . yui hates everything scary and when she sees one, she freeze like a statue)"yui, isn't it great? our activity is on a haunted house! we can scare other people!" yui's classmate said with excitement using english language.yui lied that she's excited and just nodded but, her mind is full of scary pictures.

-

shin hye rush to her room to talk to yui, "noona...Anata wa daijōbudesu, with your activity?"(Anata wa daijōbudesu means are you okay ) "shin hye...Sore wa daijōbudesu!i think it's going to be a fun activity, right?"yui said as she showed a fake smile so shin hye wouldn't worry.(Sore wa daijōbudesu means it's alright ) "well...if you say so, noona."shin hye said to her but she already know that yui's lying so shin hye won't worry.they all went to sleep but, yui keep thinking what will happen if she freezes again at their activity.

-

shin hye woke up and saw yui deep asleep."noona, you want to take a shower first?"shin hye said while waking up yui."can i not go to class for the rest of the day?i didn't get much sleep today." yui said to her with sleepy eyes.shin hye nodded and prepared to class. shin hye went outside the room but, before she closes the door, she opened to peek on yui if she's okay.

-

shin hye went to the senior class to tell them that yui is going to be absent today due to headache, they were all worried and nodded to shin hye what she announced.

-

shin hye went to her classroom and when she sat down, her classmate, jung jae gil, suddenly approached her, "shin hye'ah, c-..can you b-...be my par-...partner to the activity?" jae gil said to shin hye for jae gil had a crush on shin hye since junior high. joon ki saw a guy asking something to shin hye and hid behind jae gil's back to listen to their conversation."jae gil, miahnaeyo, i already have a partner." shin hye said with a soft smile."who?" jae gil said for him being rejected.joon ki appeared behind his back "me! because she is my girlfriend." joon ki said.shin hye was shock and jae gil was feeling more and more rejected now that he asked shin hye to be her partner but didn't know her partner was already her boyfriend. :cry "oppa!it's right that your my partner but-" joon ki interrupted shin hye and covering her mouth for she was about to say that joon ki's lying."you see? so just tell the others that we're already together." as joon ki put his arms around shin hye. jae gil looked down at them and went to his' sit thinking why he had like shin hye since then.

-

joon ki decided to skip class and thought he could let shin hye come with him too.when he drag shin hye to the rooftop, she realizes that shin hye was still mad at him."puppy,why looking so unhappy?"he said to her as he held her hand,"do you know what you did to jae gil, oppa!?"shin hye said as she released joon ki's hand."yah!why are you acting like that to your oppa?and who's jae gil?"joon ki said."my friend that you yelled a while ago and that you said to me that i was your GIRLFRIEND!?"shin hye yelled at him looking really upset."huh?they think that we're a couple?"joon ki sarcastically said with an innocent face.shin hye kept yelling at him and joon ki didn't know what to do until he kissed her so suddenly."oppa....why....did...you....do that?" she thought of herself."shin hye'ah...mianhae...that i did that to you...and uhmm...we should get going huh?"joon ki said to her as he looked down at her."pabo, why did you even do that you rascal!"joon ki thought as he went downstairs.shin hye saw that joon ki already went downstairs and forgot to follow him.

-

it's already activity day, they prepared their activities and shin hye's class already got many customers but the forest of darkness was a little dull and the haunted house was a huge hit! it was said that the students need to wait all the people from outside then they can play themselves with the activities.

-

yui is a so nervous she can hardly move from her role.shin hye's class is very happy that they got many customers and they didn't have much to do so the others tried the other activity including their own."puppy!"joon ki called shin hye with a happy smile.
:luvluv:
shin hye wondered why he was smiling like that even what he did to her last time. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
"oppa,what is it?"shin hye said to him."it's kinda bored,let's go to the other classes to see their activities don't you think,puppy?"joon ki said to her.joon ki saw her that she's so tired and full of paint on her face that makes him laugh.

shin hye liked how he laughed and later thinks that she really needed to have some fun for a while.as they both went off, geun suk thought they could follow them and drag ji hyo along.

-

shin hye and joon ki went to the easy activity,forest of darkness, first and imagine what would it be like.geun suk and ji hyo were together but geun suk only went out to follow them while ji hyo was smiling for she thought that he insists she can come with him for ji hyo liked geun suk since they were childhood friends.

-

Flashback

ji hyo's parents died in a plane accident so her grandfather was the one who is going to take care of her from now on.ji hyo kept crying at her parent's funeral until her friend, geun suk and his' parents came to visit for her parent's funeral.geun suk saw her outside hiding inside the bushes to release her tears from showing it to anybody."ji hyo, don't cry anymore before your parents realize that your crying."geun suk said to her."don't you see that they're already dead!?"ji hyo said while her tears kept on falling."your parents raised you and knows everything about you even that your crying right now on the day of their funeral.you should always think about the good things they had done for you and not to cry about it." geun suk said.ji hyo understands him and nodded.

-

it's getting late and they were about to go home but, ji hyo's grandfather kept looking for her until he saw her in the bushes and slept on geun suk's lap.geun suk decided to piggyback ji hyo to her car and gave ji hyo a kiss on the hand.ji hyo's grandfather didn't like geun suk even he is nice to his' granddaughter.

-

ji hyo woke up and rush to her grandfather what happened to geun suk last night.her grandfather told her everything,ji hyo was about to call geun suk but her grandfather said he left to California last night and told her that he visited them to tell them they are going to stay there after twelve years.ji hyo was said and her heart fell down like her puzzle of love separated for good.and that's the time ji hyo fell inlove with geun suk.

-

geun suk came back to Korea but change his' personality into a cool type but, ji hyo was still happy just to see him again and enroll in the same school.

End of Flashback

shin hye and joon ki were already in the haunted house but, shin hye came to look for yui."shin hye'ah, are you sure yui is here?"joon ki said."ofcourse, yui is in senior class so this is it!"shin hye said as she heard a rumbling sound at the back and saw a huge wall that separated them.shin hye is on geun suk's side and joon ki is on ji hyo's side.geun suk was relief that his' side is on shin hye.

-

"shin hye'ah!where are you alright!?"joon ki said as he kept on yelling the wall."i'm too scared to enter inside alone, oppa."shin hye said frightened.joon ki didn't reply for he was being drag by a dark person.shin hye got scared more because he didn't reply and wondered he was too quiet.shin hye can hear some footsteps getting louder means someone is approaching her that made her cover her eyes."oppa!i don't wanna open my eyes!....oppa?....oppa, where are you?..."shin hye said as she peeked in her eyes that got more darker in her area.shin hye was about to cry then someone held her shoulder and hand,"shin hye'ah, don't get scared anymore, whenever you have problems, i'll always rush to you as i've heard you calling in my heart."someone said as it drag her away from the haunted house,"oppa, is that you?"shin hye said as she got calm a bit.when they went out,the person who was holding her release her and hide so the person can't reveal itself."huh?was that oppa or a different person?"she thought.shin hye saw joon ki rushing to get outside and saw her,"puppy!there you are!i was beginning to get worried in there."joon ki said while catching his' breath."so it wasn't you who helped me."shin hye said in a silent motion then she saw geun suk's back with ji hyo's arm around his' arm and wondered if he was the one who helped her."that was a bit scary don't you think?come on,we should get back."joon ki said then shin hye nodded and while they're walking, shin hye kept on looking at geun suk's back all of a sudden.

Preview

"let me see...where should we celebrate?"

"let's make a toast to a well growing shin hye."

"you have to get through me to get her."

"thanks for protecting her but next time, i'll definitely protect shin hye."
"maybe it's your fault that your not able to protect her more but i'm always the one who is able to protect her no matter what!"

sorry for the long wait for it's hard for me to think some more ideas to fill this up
well, hope u like it :bye: :-V :nitey:

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3
Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sachiko12.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnie245

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33901

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
Chapter Six

After the day of the activity day,shin hye is walking through the hallway thinking that this is a special day that she had forgotten.

-

shin hye opened the door of her classroom and saw joon ki running towards her with excitement,"puppy!Happy Birthday!"joon ki said to shin hye,"huh?it's..my birthday..to..day?"shin hye asked him."huh?you don't know that today is your birthday?"he said confused."if it's my birthday today,who telled you that it is today?"shin hye asked him."it was yui,i talked to her and saw her holding a gift and told me that it is your birthday today!"he said to her as he gave a gift to her and all their conversations made their classmates heard it.

"here, a gift from me to you,Happy Birthday, puppy."he said to her as shin hye remembered that yui was the only one who remembered her birthday and celebrate with her.

Flashback

yui has a performance in korea and she's already friends with shin hye and she found out in shin hye's things that it is her birthday today so she always kept in mind when it was."shin hye!happy birthday!"yui said."huh?i sometimes forget it but, how did you know it's today,noona?"shin hye asked her."don't need to ask me about that and let's just celebrate,okay?"yui said.the two of them had fun together and after that,they all went home and went to sleep.yui has always kept in her mind the day of her birthday.

-

years went by.even yui is in japan,she always visited shin hye on her birthday to celebrate with her.shin hye has no more family and thinks that yui is the only family she earned as a friend.

End of Flashback

"let me see...where should we celebrate?"shin hye thought."noona,do you want to all of us to celebrate at the bar?"shin hye said to yui and yui nodded then shin hye rushed over to ji hyo's room to invite her.ji hyo accepted it but, before shin hye went out, ji hyo grab her hand and asked her if geun suk can come.shin hye nodded but really doesn't want to but she only accepted it so ji hyo will be happy.

-

someone announced that joon jae gil is absent and missing then everybody was shock at what they heard.

-

geun suk found out that it's shin hye's birthday today and thought that the birthday gift he was willing to give to joon mae is going to be shin hye's gift.he found it on the top drawer and rushed to shin hye but, before he opened his' door,ji hyo wanted to tell him something.ji hyo asked if he can come to shin hye's birthday at the bar,geun suk doesn't want to come but, he thought that maybe that, it's going to be the only way to give this to her and he nodded,"fine.."

-

It's night time and they all went at the bar to celebrate shin hye's birthday."let's make a toast to a well growing shin hye."joon ki said as everyone except geun suk laughed at his' joke and just made a toast to shin hye.

-

yui and ji hyo gave them their gifts to shin hye except geun suk because he wanted to give it to her in private."what's this,looks like geun suk doesn't have a gift for shin hye."joon ki teased geun suk as he went to the restroom.shin hye got mad at him of why did he did that then joon ki said that he was only teasing.geun suk went to the restroom so he won't lose his' temper because of joon ki.

-

shin hye told them that she needs to go to the restroom but joon ki grabbed her hand and asked if he can come with her since there are many drunk guys here"don't worry oppa."shin hye said and released his' hand and rush to the restroom.

-

shin hye's done and was about to go their table until someone who's seriously drunk grab her hand."shin hye'ah,you looks so beautiful today!""jae..jae gil?what are you doing here?why were you absent and missing and why are you seriously drunk!?"shin hye yelled at him."blah blah blah..by the way,do you know that i have a crush on you since we were in junior high?"jae gil said between hiccups."what do you mean?"shin hye said as she remembered last time when they were in junior high.

Flashback

shin hye is a young beautiful teenager when they were in junior high.

and jung jae gil is shin hye's only friend."jae gil!get down you might fall!"shin hye said to him."shin hye'ah,don't worry,i'm not a kid anymore!"jae gil replied then a few moments,he fell and got hurt himself."yah,i told you!"shin hye yelled at him."mianhae,shin hye."jae gil apologize as shin hye healed his' wounds and before she was done, she kissed the wounds,"shin hye..what are you doing?"jae gil asked,"if you want to heal your friend with your whole heart, when you're almost done with the wounds you have to kiss it that means that your healing your friend with your whole heart and hoping it to recover and feel better agian."shin hye said happily.jae gil was touched at what she said about his' wounds and hugged shin hye"it's okay jae gil,i forgive you.i hope those wounds will be better then."shin hye said to him but, jae gil didn't hug her because she healed her wounds but,he saw her how much she care for her friends for how much she love them like jae gil.

-

shin hye didn't go to school for she takes care of jae gil the whole week until he recovers.and that's the time he knew about her more and the time he fell in love with her.

End of Flashback

jae gil told everything to her then shin hye got speechless.jae gil held her waist and pulled her to his' table until geun suk grab her hand and told him to stop. :willing
"argh..let go of her freak!"jae gil yellet at him and made everyone heard their argue.geun suk fought him until he decides to leave.

-

joon ki and the others ran to the fighting and joon ki saw shin hyelooking stiff."shin hye'ah!what happened!?did something happened to you?did you get hurt!?"joon ki said curiously worried.shin hye told him that geun suk saved her from their classmate,Jung Jae Gil.joon ki got seriously jealous that geun suk saved her and not him.

-

joon ki approached geun suk after the fight,"thanks for protecting her but next time, i'll definitely protect shin hye."joon ki said to geun suk."sure but,maybe you were blind enough to what's happening to shin hye."geun suk teased."look geun suk,i appreciate that you saved shin hye but,next time, just tell me and don't do it yourself."joon ki argue."maybe it's your fault that your not able to protect her more but i'm always the one who is able to protect her no matter what!"geun suk argue with all his' might then they were about to fight until shin hye stopped them both."maybe..we should just..go home."shin hye said to them.geun suk and joon ki nodded but decided to go on a different direction and pulled shin hye's hands that causes shin hye to get hurt."ji hyo saw them both fighting over shin hye that made her heart ache while watching geun suk care more enough for shin hye.

Preview

"mianhae,for last night and sorry that i didn't give it to you yesterday."

"shin hye is always the tour guide of the school"

"shin hye?i heard that she's not feeling to well today"

"huh?another 2 new students?"

"they look so handsome,shin hye!and they're a leader of their bands!"

"annyeonhaseyo,you must be Mr. Jung and Mr. Lee, i am Park Shin Hye who was supposed to be your tour guide."

"i heard it was your birthday yesterday so, this is for you."
"ahh..shin hye!me too!i have something for you too!"

"hyung,she looks beautiful right?"

"indeed,and i'm even developing this feelings for her."

"you like her,hyung?"

shin hye,i hope you will know what i feel for you now."

the line: "you have to get through me to get her." is not really in the fanfic.

announcement: there's going to be some new characters that i haven't post yet

hope you like my fanfic

Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sachiko12.

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33921

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
New Characters

Jung Yong Hwa

a new student and a leader of a band who is going to appear in the next chapter.he is someone gentle and always lends a shoulder to cry on to especially shin hye.he attends a school that is the same as his' friend,Jang Geun Suk.he later on develops feelings for his'classmate or tour guide,Park Shin Hye, and does everything just to make shin hye happy.

Lee Hong Ki

a new student and a leader of a band who is going to appear in the next chapter.he is someone he can make you laugh whenever you are crying.he follows his' hyung, Jung Yong Hwa, to attend a school and would also meet hyung geun suk.he eventually hides a weird feelings over his' classmate, Park Shin Hye, and always pretend he doesn't have feelings for her which makes him suffer more.

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #33980

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
@ Sachiko, clap! clap! clap! what a great fanfic,ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU! you know i remember Kaichou wa sama anime in some chapter of your story =D
I really love reading fanfic. :luvluv: I cant wait for the next chapter with Yongwa and Hongki.... Keep on going dear.... :piggyrabbit
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...

Re: Don't let go of my hand... 13 years 3 months ago #34013

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
Chapter Seven

All of them went to their dorms and seeing geun suk and joon ki angry that made them to not go to their dorms since their roommate.

-

yui is sad seeing shin hye in a bad situation and just led her to their dorm and comforting her.

-

ji hyo is all alone by herself and kept on remembering at the bar and looking at geun suk's serious face at joon ki that he'll protect shin hye no matter what.ji hyo's heart ache more as she kept remembering it over and over again.she went to her dorm and grab a pillow to cry silently until she falls asleep.

-

shin hye is still in a bad situation after what happened last night and yui insists that she still needed to rest more and just announce to shin hye's classroom that shin hye is going to be absent for today.everyone was completely shock because of why is she in a bad situation after her birthday.

-

shin hye kept hearing a knock on her door and saw a guy calling to her and all she can see is full of blurred surroundings even the guy."shin hye,shin hye!"the guy whispered that made shin hye recognize his' voice and woke her up."geun suk?what are you doing here?"shin hye asked tiredly."shin hye..mianhae,for last night and sorry that i didn't give it to you yesterday." geun suk said as he handed a pink gift to her.shin hye opened it slowly and saw a simple yet, beautiful music note necklace.

"geun suk, kumawaeyo."shin hye said to him looking at the necklace with a sweet smile as she kissed geun suk's cheeks which made geun suk blush."erm..uhh..your...welcome....shin hye.."geun suk said sheepishly as he ran outside lean on her door and hold his' heart and feeling it beats faster and faster."why is my heart to shin hye is beating so fast?"he thought of himself and as he heard the bell,he rushed to his' classroom hoping to catch up.

-

suddenly,there's an announcement to make that there are 2 new students who are going to be in their classroom.everyone was so excited that made them have goosebumps all over.

-

all of them went outside to whom were the new students and saw a handsome,gentle guy at the center and a cute guy with a warm expression on his face.Jung Yong Hwa & Lee Hong Ki

everyone went wild as they past through them.

-

yong hwa and hong ki can't talk to them since they are screaming to them and then saw a beautiful girl glancing at them.

ji hyo turned around to ignore them but yong hwa called her,"jamkkan man-yo!"he yelled at her and then approached her."do you know who is the tour guide of this school?"yong hwa asked her."the tour guide?""shin hye?i heard that she's not feeling to well today"she said as she turn away.a girl approached them and said,"your tour guide is Park Shin Hye!she's in a bad situation so how about you tour with us!"the girl said with excitement."you know nothing about this school so, they could tour with me!"the other girl said to her as they argued continuously and didn't realize that yong hwa and hong ki had already left them.

-

yong hwa and hong ki saw geun suk coming out of the class and ran to him,"hyung!"hong ki said to geun suk happily."oh..you guys are here.."geun suk said suprisingly."they said that we're going to be in the same classroom,but we can't attend until the tour guide is here.do you know her?"yong hwa said to him.geun suk looked down and didn't reply."yah,why aren't answering?"hong ki said confused."she's absent for today."geun suk said."so it's a girl."hong ki teased."what?who said it's a girl?"geun suk lied."do you like her?"yong hwa teased."of course not!"geun suk shouted at them as he went back to the classroom."hyung,he likes her don't he?"hong ki asked."it's obvious by his' actions, hong ki."yong hwa said to him as they left the school and waited for the reply if the tour guide is feeling better now.

-

one of shin hye's classmate went to shin hye's room and announce about that there are new students and already left because you,the tour guide, is absent for today and waited until you get better."huh?another 2 new students?"shin hye wondered as she tried to get up but can't and her classmate insists that she does really need to get rest.her classmate rush to the classroom and announced about shin hye's situation and they got worried sick that they planned to go to her room for a get well visit. :touched

-

the next day,shin hye's classmate and including the teachers made an excuse to make a get well visit to shin hye's room and the principal accepted it if she can come along too and of course,the classmates happily accepted it and went to shin hye's room.

-

all of them tiptoed into shin hye's room and peeked her seeing her sleeping silently.they all surprised her and made shin hye surprised and very happy that made her smile.

shin hye was told that it is a get well visit just for her that really made her cry happily.the others thought that she's crying because they woke her up in a very sudden visit but she said that she's crying because she's happy that all of her friends,classmates,teachers, and the principal really cared for that they all got worried and planned to visit her. :touched
everyone was really touched that made them all hug shin hye cheerfully.all of them chat with shin hye about what happened of the days she was not there especially they chat about the handsome new students in their classroom who is waiting for the tour guide.shin hye wondered why the new students didn't just use other tour guides than her and just left like that.her classmates told her that you were the only one who all knew all about the school.after the visit, they all went to their dorms and shin hye thanked them cheerfully as she hugged them all. :touched

-

shin hye has been absent for 3 days and after that, shin hye is feeling better now and went to school.when shin hye opened to her classroom, EVERYBODY is so happy that shin hye is feeling better now.

-

the new students found out that the tour guide is feeling better now and is on their way to the school.

-

yong hwa and hong ki can't seem to find the tour guide until they saw a girl being surrounded by a huge crowd.shin hye stopped the walk when she saw some unfamiliar faces in front of her then shin hye's classmate whispered to her,"they look so handsome,shin hye!and they're a leader of their bands!".shin hye is a bit impressed and shows a friendly greeting for them,"annyeonhaseyo,you must be Mr. Jung and Mr. Lee, i am Park Shin Hye who was supposed to be your tour guide."shin hye grinned."just call me yong hwa and you can call him hong ki."yong hwa said while admiring her.

-

shin hye guide her all around the school and all the students kept on looking at them and at shin hye with jealousy except shin hye's classmates.

-

joon ki saw the yong hwa guy(?) looking at shin hye than observing the school and feels jealous that made him quickly ran to shin hye.

-

"puppy!"joon ki cheerfully said."oh..oppa..have you met the new students?this is yo-..""i know them!let's just eat and leave them shin hye!"joon ki interrupted shin hye and wanted to apart the new students and shin hye away."minhae,oppa.but,i'm not yet done, you go on without me."just as shin hye said that,joon ki was so pissed that he smiled at her pretending to be fine and just went back.

-

yong hwa is a bit irritated that he thought that she already has a girlfriend by hearing her saying,"oppa".
yong hwa whispered to hong ki about their gifts for shin hye and approached her."i heard it was your birthday yesterday so, this is for you."yong hwa said while handing a gift to her."ahh..shin hye!me too!i have something for you too!"hong ki immediately showed his' gift for shin hye as he sees yong hwa hyung,stealing the spotlight.

-

after class and the touring-all-the-school part with shin hye,yong hwa drag hong ki to the back rooftop and told each other about their thoughts about shin hye."hyung,she looks beautiful right?"hong ki said while thinking of shin hye and while looking up to yong hwa.

"indeed,and i'm even developing this feelings for her."yong hwa said as hong ki shocked and looked down to him."you like her,hyung?"hong ki silently said but, yong hwa didn't listen and kept thinking of shin hye.

"shin hye,i hope you will know what i feel for you now."hong ki thought while gently touches his' chest while thinking of shin hye.

-

joon ki was so pissed that he decided to take a walk for a while,"damn it!that new students guys are getting on my nerves.but,i really shouldn't be with shin hye anymore since my parents needed my help and wanted me to marry someone."joon ki said as he crossed the streets and saw a car that has accidentally...crash into him.

Preview

"what!?oppa's at hospital!?"

"puppy...erm..shin hye'ah...after...i recover...i will leave the school"

"why oppa?"

"shin hye'ah...saranghae.."

"oppa!oppa!..."

"i guess she loves him, doesn't she?"

"i guess so hyung"

"shin hye'ah, it's not good if your always sad since your boyfriend is in the hospital and.."

"what do you mean boyfriend?"

"shin hye'ah.."

"oppa..who..is..this?"

"she's..the one i'm..going to.."

"marry?"

"shin hye'ah, just remember this.your the one i love most."

"saranghae oppa!"

how sad...joon ki is going to leave this fanfic for a while and will just show up at the near end of the fanfic. :(

hope you like having yong hwa and hong ki here as they will get a chance to be with shin hye from now on. :piggyrabbit

hope u will enjoy it :-V

Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sachiko12. Reason: exchange pictures
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 1.256 seconds