TOPIC: An Annoying Girl

An Annoying Girl 13 years 2 months ago #37102

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
Main Cast:

Park Shin Hye
:-V
someone who is a fan hater and who dislikes popular or famous people except a singer she likes very much and she is an energetic, bad mannered, but a beautiful, caring young girl. :-V when she was 5 years old, she is homeless and alone without any family until a beautiful lady adopted her and became really close.

Jang Geun Suk
:willing
he is a singer/actor that meets an annoying girl all of a sudden. he develops feelings for her all of a sudden and he wants to protect her at all costs. :willing `

Kim Hyun Joong
:bye:
he is a singer/actor in his bestfriend, Jang Geun Suk's, group. he is in love with Shin Hye since he sees geun suk talking to her and she talking to him very childishly and reminded her as his childhood friend who always look up straight to the eyes while pouting like a brat.

Koo Hye Seon
:luvluv:
she is a very beautiful, calm, and intelligent singer/actress/musician in her first love's, Jang Geun Suk's, company. geun suk is her first love when they were in elementary. she is shocked and full of jealous that geun suk has interest in an annoying, ordinary girl he met at a mall.
Description:

shin hye accidentally meets the most famous actor,Jang Geun Suk, in Korea. she extremely dislikes famous people except for her first love, yuto nakajima, who is a handsome young singer/actor.

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elaiza, Alice, kwinna, shahzigear86

Re: An Annoying Girl 13 years 2 months ago #37112

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
@sachiko

I know this is going to be a beautiful fanfic, you already have the most beautiful cast, please go on , it's nice to read
all these creative stories shared by the talented members of this community, :)
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12

Re: An Annoying Girl 13 years 2 months ago #37140

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
Chapter 1

shin hye woke up early and quickly went downstairs to eat breakfast with a big smile for she is excited.

"why are you smiling like that?" shin hye's mother said with a sweet smile.

"me and my friends are going to hang out at the mall!" shin hye replied excitedly.

"are you gonna go shopping with them?" her mother asked her.

"no way! i hate shopping, i only earn them by gifts and other stuff." shin hye replied while looking at the window.

"do you need money?" her mother asked as she grabbed her purse.

"kwaenchanhayo, i still have some more." shin hye replied to her mother.

-

shin hye's friends picked her up at her house.

"have fun shin hye" shin hye's mother said with a sweet smile.

shin hye kissed her mom and waved good-bye to her.

-

shin hye and her friends went out to eat in a restaurant.

a few moments later, they heard a lot of girls screaming and saw that they were surrounding by someone.

"what are they screaming about?" "what do you think shin hye?" shin hye's friends asked her.

"i don't know...let's go check it out." shin hye said while peeking at the girls screaming loudly.

three of them asked some people why all of the girls were surrounding something or someone and was told that the most famous singers/actors are here for a meeting.

shin hye kept rolling her eyes when she listened to why they were girls were some fans and the she heard the word *most famous* .

"hey, let's just call it a day." shin hye said and grabbed her skateboard.

shin hye's friends followed her out until they heard a girl cried loudly near at the fans and that it was an old man pointing a knife at the girl's neck.

-

the fans ran outside so they will not get killed and so a shin hye's friends.

but the singers were just shocked and one of them tried to help the girl but the killer moved closer his knife to the girl if they moved closer.

luckily, shin hye wore a cap so the killer will not know who it is and shin hye rolled rapidly her skateboard and pulled out the knife from the killer and the singer pulled out the girl from him while shin hye again, threw her skateboard :throw: to him at the head and got unconscious.

-

the police officers arrested the killer and he thanked the singer who saved the girl.

"it wasn't really me. i'm the only one who pulled the girl but the one with the skateboard person tried to take out the knife and stopped the killer." the singer said with no expression.

"would you tell us your name again, sir." the police said and so as the repoter.

"Jang Geun Suk. and this is Kim Hyun Joong." he replied as he quickly proceeded to their meeting upstairs.

-

"you're a lifesaver, shin hye!" shin hye's friends said with excitement.

"piece of cake!" shin hye said while reading a comic.

"but you didn't say it was really you who saved the girl instead you just saved her and escaped the mall." her friend said with disappointment.

"just give that popular singer some more popular news just for him and me? ehem...i don't need it." shin hye said with her eyes on the comic she is reading.

-

"isn't that exciting, oppa?" geun suk's friend, Koo Hye Seon, said.

"it wasn't even me who really saved the girl!" geun suk irritatingly said.

"of course it was you! who would be nearer to the girl than you?" hye seon happily said.

"you grabbed the girl away from the killer!" hye seon excitingly said.

"and the other guy took out the knife from the killer AND stopped him!" geun suk talked back.

-

"oppa, can you take me home?" she asked sheepishly.

"do it yourself" geun suk exhaustingly said.

hye seon pouted and went out and went home all by herself.

-

"aren't you going to sleep yet shin hye?" shin hye's mother asked.

"wait until i finish my ice cream, then i will go to sleep." shin hye said while eating ice cream.

"i heard your friends that you just saved a girl, why didn't you say that you were the one who saved her?"

"when i told them, everyone will know me, and if everyone will know me, i'll become popular! and if i become popular it will be a nightmare." shin hye said nonstop.

"and why don't you want that?" her mother asked her.

"it's very drama and very childish!" shin hye talked with her eyes exhausted.

shin hye's mother smirked while rolling her eyes.

-

the next day, shin hye went out for a skateboard and thought that she can skateboard at the mall since the floor is smoother than outside.

she moved her skateboard left and right and again and again until she bumped into a good looking guy and another good looking guy that she seemed to guess them as *famous* and thought of them as the same famous singers who were surrounded by some fans last time. :OMG

The following user(s) said Thank You: elaiza

Re: An Annoying Girl 13 years 2 months ago #37156

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
@ sachiko12
Thanks. I am longing for the next chapter. :)

Re: An Annoying Girl 13 years 2 months ago #37246

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
Chapter 2

" you again" shin hye said with a low voice.

"you look familiar" hyun joong said as he move closer to her. :blink:

shin hye went to the right side so she can't talk to them anymore.

"were you the one at the mall last time?" hyun joong asked her nicely. :)

"if you know it, you don't need to ask" shin hye replied.

shin hye continued to walk pass them but geun suk held her wrist quickly as her hand struggled quickly.

"yah! let go of me!" shin hye shouted at him that causes everyone's attention.

"you're the one with the skateboard who saved the girl last time" geun suk told her without facing her.

shin hye slowly looked at him and said " no i didn't, you were the one" shin hye smirk.

"i thought it was a guy" hyun joong told geun suk. :huh:

"so did i but, the skateboard and the attitude is the exact alike" geun suk told him but didn't noticed that shin hye escaped from his hand and was already gone.

"that fool" geun suk said. :angry:

"how cute" hyun joong thought. :luvluv:

"yes, i finally lose them" shin hye said briefly. :onhot:

"i think i should buy some groceries" shin hye thought herself.

-

a few hours later, shin hye was already done doing the grocery shopping and was about to leave then she noticed that geun suk and hyun joong is just about to leave too.

Reminder:

shin hye already know what's their name since she always sees it on television when her mom is watching.

"why aren't they leaving yet!" shin hye thought herself.

shin hye hid behind the wall but accidentally kicked her skateboard at their direction and accidentally hit hyun joong.

"isn't this...hers?" hyun joong thought himself and suddenly shin hye ran to him.

"GIVE ME THAAAAAATTT!!!" shin hye ran and get her skateboard from him. :OMG

"that is yours" hyun joong happily said.

shin hye looked at him very shyly and said "kams-...sahab-..ni-...nida" :shy:

"sure" hyun joong politely said to her with a sweet smile. ;)

-

shin hye pulled her cart outside then she realize that she has no more money to pay a taxi. :(

"hyun joong, i need to go first, see you later" geun suk said to him and went to his car.

shin hye is sad since she has no money to pay a taxi and if she has to ride her skateboard, it's hard to carry all her groceries until hyun joong noticed her problem. B)

"do you want me to take you home?" hyun joong asked her politely.

"no, i'll just call my mom" shin hye told him then as she looked into her bag she realized that she left it at home.

"ugh" shin hye said in an exhausted way.

"what's the matter?" hyun joong asked her.

"i left my phone at home, may i borrow yours?" shin hye said in a bad mood.

hyun joong peeked into his bag and saw his phone but he thought that if he didn't bring it, he can drive her home.

"ahh....erm....i think i might have left it at home too" hyun joong lied without looking at her.

"HUH!? how are we gonna get home!?" shin hye panicked. :OMG

"i said i didn't bring my phone but, i didn't said that i didn't also brought my car." hyun joong said as he smiled.

"wow, you have your own car, how lucky" shin hye sarcastically said. =D

"oh it's here already, kaja!" hyun joong said with a :)

-

they both didn't notice that geun suk's car is still there and geun suk realize how hyun joong cares about her much that made his heart beat faster than he expected and he even realize that he was actually jealous.

wasn't that short? =X

hehehe :onhot:

hope u enjoy it :-V

Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by sachiko12. Reason: forgot the no. of chapter
The following user(s) said Thank You: elaiza

Re: An Annoying Girl 13 years 2 months ago #37253

• elaiza
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 797
@sachiko12

more more please...

i love your story.... :luvluv: :luvluv:

yes yes yes it is short...

pls make some more...

how can u do that..???

i am really surprise.... :OMG

u have a great mind...

making all the sudden story...

i hope you could make more...

LOVE IT SO MUCH ... ♥♥♥

thanks... :=)

Re: An Annoying Girl 13 years 2 months ago #37254

• twotaur
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 57
please don't leave us hanging for long..we'll sure follow your ff ..very interesting story line..

Re: An Annoying Girl 13 years 2 months ago #37256

• jeob
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 24
Good job!
Plesae promise that you will finish this story......

Re: An Annoying Girl 13 years 2 months ago #37262

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
More please :shy: :shy:

Re: An Annoying Girl 13 years 2 months ago #37263

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
I AM NOW GOING TO SHOW THEIR EXACT FACES IN THIS FANFIC SO YOU MAY IMAGINE IT WELL :bingo:

PLEASE ENJOY :-V

Park Shin Hye

Description: childish and quite annoying but has a kind heart
Likes: cool stuff, technology, creative stuff, as a secret she likes stuff toys
Dislikes: shopping, getting sick, she doesn't like famous people but she actually fell in love with jang geun suk.
Love: Jang Geun Suk

Jang Geun Suk

Description: rude, easily tempered, good looking, and easily get jealous when he sees shin hye and hyun joong together.
Likes: being on the spotlight, making a new successful song and being with shin hye
Dislikes: Liers, making a new failure song, and seeing shin hye and hyun joong together
Love: Park Shin Hye

Kim Hyun Joong

Description: calm, rich, caring, intelligent, and good looking
Dislikes: drama girls, unexpected meetings, and seeing shin hye in a bad situation
Love: Park Shin Hye

Koo Hye Seon

Description: beautiful, rich, good in fashion, and always makes time for geun suk
Dislikes: losing concentrate, losing temper, being alone, and seeing geun suk and shin hye together
Love: Jang Geun Suk

hope u like it :-V
:bye:
:nitey:

Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.656 seconds