Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Dew Drops" (A Jang Keun Suk & Park Shin Hye fanfic)

"Dew Drops" (A Jang Keun Suk & Park Shin Hye fanfic) 12 years 11 months ago #47900

• connies
  • Gold Star
  • "Like me. Hate me. I am just being me.. :)
  • Thank you received: 949
We believe that in this life,we should embrace each moment because it will never happen again..there is no second chances..and the clock is not rotating counter clockwise..what's done is done..

But what will happen if a 75 year old man..who's already tired of living because of losing his greatest love during a war 50 years ago,will be given a second chance to live life all over again back to his 25 year old body..?

Will he gained the happiness that he lost..?what if the girl that he'll meet doesn't believe in love..?

Four different lives...

a girl who don't believe in love...
0b081a61bf76ec9bd562259b.jpg

Park Shin Hye aka Hannah

the perfect guy.. he's like a prince in a fairytale..
leeminho.jpg

Lee Min Ho

she's living with the belief that the world is revolving around her..
yoon-eun-hye4.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye aka Yumi

... and a guy who became a beggar in the street and wasted his life because of his lost love..
Jang_Geun_Suk_image.jpg

Jang Geun Suk

please watch the trailer of the up-coming fanfic of jasmincrisel..

this is a fanfiction made by jasmincrisel.. :)

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by connies.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, twotaur, fae016, deanne, paire, blackmoon_boyz, chibicheek, Love them, Ehnski

Re: "Dew Drops" (A Jang Keun Suk & Park Shin Hye fanfic) 12 years 11 months ago #47907

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
My Sweetie Joan,

Please send regard to Jasmin. Thanks for fanfic. :)

It's a good one too. :woohoo:

I wonder why she is so seldom drop by and not being active member here. :dry:

She could have her own thread here. :)

Anyway, Mommy love you being a very good friend of her. :) :)

110632c97f8ece60b700c8ce_2011-05-02-3.jpg
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: connies, jasmincrisel

Re: "Dew Drops" (A Jang Keun Suk & Park Shin Hye fanfic) 12 years 11 months ago #47916

• jasmincrisel
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 82
Hi sis Joan for posting my fanfic here for the second time.. *hugs* I really really love you!! =D

Ms.Elankham..thank you so much for the feedback..:piggyrabbit

I am always checking this site especially the Geun Shin thread..hehe...I just don't log in to my account here often.. :-V

I love this site because all fans of PSH can unite here as family..

And I am really really happy that u dropped by to watch the vid.. tnx...tnx..tnx... =))

Sis Connies and Elankham..keep safe always!!

*hugs!!* :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, connies, fae016

Re: "Dew Drops" (A Jang Keun Suk & Park Shin Hye fanfic) 12 years 11 months ago #47926

• fae016
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 864
jas, congrats to your new fanfic really like it. waiting for more..

,your really a talented.... :)

"You always have a choice. It's just that some people make the wrong one."
The following user(s) said Thank You: connies

Re: "Dew Drops" (A Jang Keun Suk & Park Shin Hye fanfic) 12 years 11 months ago #47967

• paire
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 103
Jasmin, please don't make us wait too long for your next fanfic vid. There are too many creative people here, if Shin Hye can see how creative her fans are, she would know what she is doing as an artist not only affect her but people around the world. Keep doing what you are doing Jasmin and everyone, we none creative people, appreciate it...big time!

Connie dear, thank you for posting the fanfic vid.
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by paire.

Re: "Dew Drops" (A Jang Keun Suk & Park Shin Hye fanfic) 12 years 11 months ago #47968

• connies
  • Gold Star
thank you so much mommy elle, sis fae and sis paire for viewing this fanfic.. as soon as jasmin will done with YAB season 2 fanfic, i'm sure she will upload as soon as possible this DREW DROPS fanfic..

please support continuously the fanfic of jasmin as you always do in her YAB season 2 fanfiction.. i hope that someday shin hye will able to view our fanfiction for her.. and i'm sure she will appreciate it..

thank you so much for dropping by here.. :kiss1:

-HUGS-

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever
The following user(s) said Thank You: fae016, paire

Re: "Dew Drops" (A Jang Keun Suk & Park Shin Hye fanfic) 12 years 11 months ago #47973

• blackmoon_boyz
  • Gold Star
  • Gyu Won's Director
  • Thank you received: 351
wah sis jasmin make another fanfiction.:OMG

i have not finished watching your YAB season 2 fanfiction and you make another one.:wahaha

really fast....i'm must finished the only remain episode in your YAB season 2 fanfiction.:onhot:

anyway thank you for creating all your fanfiction sis jasmin.....love it.:heartsh:

and thank you to you too sis joan for sharing with us.:superkiss:
Really love to see Shin Hye's smile

Re: "Dew Drops" (A Jang Keun Suk & Park Shin Hye fanfic) 12 years 11 months ago #47974

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
thank you very much for this ff!
07_2011-03-14-2_2011-05-03-2.gif

the first song is from Secret Garden, I love it! the second song is from Cinderella Stepsisters, kyuu~ I miss watching Cinderella Stepsisers
cz41_2011-04-16.gif

i think it's like from the cinderella story only that the cinderella is actually jang geun suk. but i love the characters especially the teaser!
22_2011-05-03-2.gif

they're roles are so interesting I just can't wait for the start of the gate.
06_2011-03-13-2_2011-05-03.gif

keep it up!
tumblr_ktivnd7dEL1qzd9n3_2011-05-03.gif

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3
The following user(s) said Thank You: connies, jasmincrisel

Re: "Dew Drops" (A Jang Keun Suk & Park Shin Hye fanfic) 12 years 11 months ago #47988

• jasmincrisel
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 82
Thank you sis fae for the comment..=)) :lol:

Paire..thanks to you too..seems lyk you're also a big fan of shin hye..yes she's truly a great actress and she deserves all the love and support that we have for her.. =)) I also hope that someday she can also drop by in this site and see a lot of threads for her and she'll realize even more how precious she is for us who loves her... :bingo:

Blackmoon_boyz.. I've read some of ur comments in my YAB fanfic here..thank u so much,,really really thank you..^_^ and Im happy that you also dropped by here to watch the teaser of this fanfic..*hugs* :)

Sachiko..thanks too..you're also a fanfic writer here..your the writer of Never Experience love & annoying girl..!and I believe you're still young?yet you're talented..keep it up... take care always..!1 :shy:

and lastly sis Joan..thank you for your effort of posting my uploads here..I may npt able to say it everyday..but i really mean it..THANK YOU FOR BEING BORN and for being my friend..Ilove you!! :luvluv:

Take care and God bless...!!! :-V
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by jasmincrisel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: connies, fae016, shinhyesgirl, paire, blackmoon_boyz, sachiko12

Re: "Dew Drops" (A Jang Keun Suk & Park Shin Hye fanfic) 12 years 11 months ago #48099

• connies
  • Gold Star
"DEW DROPS"

(A Jang Keun Suk and Park Shin Hye fanfic)

Genre:
Fantasy/Romance

Leading Characters:

Park Shin Hye,Yoon Eun Hye,Lee Min Ho and Jang Keun Suk.

This is my very first upload for this fanfic.I will finally start the story..

Thank you so much for watching my trailer for this fanfic.I am really happy upon reading your feedbacks,thank you for supporting me on this new story,and as promise I will try my best to update both of my stories.. =))
-jasmincrisel-

Dew Drops (A JKS & PSH Fanfic) - Chapter 1/Part 1

Geun♥Shin forever
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, fae016, paire, blackmoon_boyz, Humilis, Love them, aikalovesjangshin
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds