Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55180

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Are these viewers true fans of HS and Shin Hye?!!! Why do they feel offended that episode 8 was not aired? Isn't it more important that SH is OK and recovering? I'M offended that the viewers are offended!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, cassie, katnissgale, imacesca, kincade, l2ainl3ow

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55197

• imacesca
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 311
@ sis Mandy

Thank you. you hit it right sis! :)

if there's a movie the 'horrible bosses'

i would call these 'offended' viewers 'horrible viewers' :angry1

sorry for my words but i really cant stand such people..

to our princess, do not mind them and continue recovering..

:pray: we are always praying for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, cassie, kincade, l2ainl3ow

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55328

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
'Accident' Park Shin Hye, 23 'neon naege banhaesseo' returns to shooting..

2011072501002127400177231.jpg

Was hospitalized in a car accident actor Park Shin had to return there on the set: Park Shin 24 days of the agency official sport of Korea and call on the "23-MBC 'You have a crush on me (the" neonnaeban') 'return on the set, "the statement said. Followed by "23 days at lunch in the hospital treatment received, went on the set, "said" Thanks to your crew on the safe side, consideration had to be back, "he said with grateful hearts. This special broadcast last 21 days which was replaced with "You're Varus' The 27th summit will be televised. Park Shin Hye is currently the representative for the state of the "accident was a serious pain in the muscles after effects 3 days in hospital medicine receives physical therapy, rehabilitation to the himsseotda "" The rehabilitation professionals on the set, the accompanying sea state carefully checked and "he said. Prior to the 18th of the 23:00 game Park Shin London spheres bokjeongdong intersection near the outer circular road manager Kim In nadeulmok Mossi Starex van, drove the guard rails are on the subject was in a car accident. Park Shin Hye was riding in a car accident and the driver, Mr. Kim, the coordinator , and five people injured were transported by ambulance. Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye the 'neonnaeban "appeared in the being, along with jeongyonghwa songchang soyihyeon: Park Shin grandfather, the songbirds (new and old) under the harp the major bright, cheerful personality yigyuwon take on the role of the university being rolled.

source: sports chosun

translated at google
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, Humilis, Qaisya97

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55360

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
@Gail, thanks for sharing the news!:superkiss:

I heard also that she started filming today!:-V

I hope she's really in good condition!:touched
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55364

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
You're welcome sweet mom.. :superkiss:

Mianhe for the translation I just used google..

I think I need to study Korean.. keke..

I hope she's doing fine now too..
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55368

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
So happy about the news! Can't wait for episode 8!

Shin Hye dear, please rest also!

HS fighting!

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55376

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Updated news from Shin Hye just this morning around 9:45 korean time:

'Taken back' Park Shin "You've got ten thousand be all right now."

htm_20110725094401c000c010-001.JPG

Actress Park Shin Hye shot a lively comeback, according to testimony. Park Shin Hye conversation with a 25 one day in sports, "there's

still some pain left but do not interfere in shooting now also be good drama and I remained ten thousand," she said. "The body I got

hurt, saw that you appreciate it when people, especially the recording crew gave a break to thank you for one week: a sporty two

Gyuwon returned to shoot as hard as I will repay, "she laid the commitment. According to the agency 23 days on the set, had to

return Park Shin Hye. Body is not fully healed, the physical therapist was accompanied on set. Park Shin crew also for shooting with

multiple cameras by reducing the body takes care not to crowd has been kind. The cast also including volumetric angry greatly

welcomed the return of Park Shin Hye: the drama of the official "day return of Park Shin Hye, Park Shin hwawa volumetric

Unfortunately, the fireworks were a god. fireworks popping all the time, including volumetric angry Cast Park Shin Hye taken to hold

the jechyeodun Congratulations, you gave back around, "he said. Park Shin Hye MBC sumokgeuk, coupled with the return of 'You have

a crush on me," is expected to rise even viewers.

Credit: [ Daily News ] Input 25/07/2011 09:45

Note: The whole article was translated from Google

isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/794/5842794.html?cloc=
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Lina507.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Chinachan, Humilis, Qaisya97, l2ainl3ow

Re: ‎[BREAKING NEWS] Actress Park Shin Hye Get Into a Car Accident 12 years 9 months ago #55381

• Jeynie
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 56
Appreciate the good news that everyone was safe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.894 seconds