Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [2/7/2014] DISPATCH SPOTTED SHIN HYE HAVING TEA WITH FRIENDS

[2/7/2014] Dispatch spotted Shin Hye having tea with friends 10 years 1 month ago #79033

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Park Shin Hye in CF? No!

Pictorial? No!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Credit as tagged
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, nu2me, yunihz, moon, maeladie, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Chars

Re: . [2/7/2014] Dispatch spotted Shin Hye having tea with friends 10 years 1 month ago #79035

• Lina507
  • Administrator

Credit as tagged
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Lina507.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, yunihz, maeladie, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Chars

Re: . [2/7/2014] Dispatch spotted Shin Hye having tea with friends 10 years 1 month ago #79036

• Lina507
  • Administrator

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.Credit as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, elankham, maeladie, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Chars

Re: . [2/7/2014] Dispatch spotted Shin Hye having tea with friends 10 years 1 month ago #79037

• Lina507
  • Administrator

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.Credit as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, bungii, maeladie, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: . [2/7/2014] Dispatch spotted Shin Hye having tea with friends 10 years 1 month ago #79040

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Wow Dispatch caught up with Shin Hye. Thanks for the pictures. awesome look in Shin Hye. She was seen having coffee/tea and macaroons with friends in a cafe. Must be busy for a photoshoot. Is it for Jambangee? which we've been anticipating. Love the splash of color in her trendy pink bag.

Young hottie, Ahn Jae Hyeon was picked for the new male model for Jambangee for S/S denim brands. While Park Shin Hye has been their model for the last 3 seasons.

(photo b bck)
btw, 'donate' not working?
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, Humilis, Maris, Chars

[2/7/2014] Dispatch spotted Shin Hye having tea with friends 10 years 1 month ago #79048

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
I love the look. Shinhye is looking stylish and fashionable. Love her trench coat and the bag. I really like how she perfectly pulled together the different items accented by her pink bag.
It's great to see her so happy and glowing. There is darker than usual makeup on her eyes than what we are used to seeing her in. Looking forward to more of her now that she is back.
The holiday seemed to have done what it was meant to do. She seems set to take on what's ahead of her now.

Lina, you are right the person next to Shinhye while walking on the pavement does seem to be Kim Tan's mother from her hairstyle and form. Shinhye is definitely looking good enough to get second, third and more looks from the passerbys
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Lina507, bungii, nistymaj, mana ^-^

[2/7/2014] Dispatch spotted Shin Hye having tea with friends 10 years 1 month ago #79094

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Shin Hye looks striking in her outfit, not to mention that she looks healthy and extremely happy!

I wonder who she was meeting...she even had some make-up on this time? :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, bungii, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^

[2/7/2014] Dispatch spotted Shin Hye having tea with friends 10 years 1 month ago #79099

• bungii
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 123
Wow, this site has speed up a lot! Other than the top floating menu, I love the makeover - bigger fonts etc.

Shin Hye looks tan (not Tan, but tan *wink*). Too much sun after her holiday? I like her fashion too, great mix of colours. She seems to love bright pink, if not, this is a popular colour now? I remember her pictures in LA showed her with what seemed like a phone with phone cover of similar colour.
Is she holding a Mickey/Minnie wallet? That's cute. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Chars

[2/7/2014] Dispatch spotted Shin Hye having tea with friends 10 years 1 month ago #79101

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
[STARCAST] "Enjoy the macaroons"…Park Shin Hye, tea time super close picture
An advertisement? No, that is not it. A pictorial? That is not it at all. It is what is commonly called real picture. However, it is surprising. All she did was to take a bite of a macaroon…. It looks like an advertisement and a pictorial. Just clicked on the shutter randomly but we just confirmed the law that states the original does not change.

On the afternoon of February 7th, we found Park Shin Hye near the ‘Dispatch’ office. It is a long time after the end of SBS-TV ‘The Inheritors’. She was enjoying a tea time with friends sitting at one café. Is it relaxation in as long time. She was chit-chatting with a happy face more than any time else.
Her look was the same. Distinct ears, eyes, mouth and nose, her beautiful smile was noticeable. It is such a common phrase but all we could think of is ‘Shining just by itself’. Not only the customers at the café, but she also got the attention of people who are passing by.

It seems like she likes macaroons. She was smiling brightly while biting on a green macaroon. The bite of a sweet macaroon, and a sip of slightly bitter coffee. It was a happy afternoon that is added with chit-chatting with friends. ‘Tan’ would have been happy if he saw this…. (were they looking for KT? ke ke ke....i wouldn't mind seeing Tan and EunSang together)
Vivid ears, eyes, mouth and ears, we have zoomed in to the extreme to convey the facts. Natural beauty was no doubt different. Such arrangement was not burdening. Her smile was especially beautiful. We can realize the fact that it is impossible to come out once people fall into Park Shin Hye’s natural beauty.

Her personality was also cool. She is “I am paying for everything” mode. She was taking out a wallet from that lovely pink bag. She paid for macaroon and coffee. Hanging out with friends in a long time, she looks like she is not regretting it even when she paid money.
It looks like it was a tea time only for a short time. Park Shin Hye moved after finishing a short chit-chat. From the results of checking what she is up to, it is said that she has to shoot a pictorial this day. She could be tired due to the busy schedules but she is happy all the time. The sweet macaroon and a bitter coffee maybe reduced fatigue.
Oh, we cannot skip talking about the fashion. Park Shin Hye completed a black look with a horror blue-blue fashion. To this, she even wore a black trench coat. Even the walker is black. Black from head to toe, are you guys saying isn’t it to dark?

So, Park Shin Hye completed the outfit with a pink shoulder bag. It is real one point fashion. It is said that a vivid color will be popular this spring and she is no doubt a step ahead. The macaroon she ate a moment ago also happened to be a vivid color, right?
Park Shin Hye made her place solid as a guaranteed ticket for success through SBS-TV ‘The Inheritors’ and the movie ‘Miracle in Cell No.7’. Recently, she rose up as the hottest actress in Asia. In the case of China’s SNS ‘Weibo’, it is said that her followers have exceeded 5.41 million.

The next work is decided as a movie. The movie ‘Sang Eui Won’ is confirmed as her next work. She will turn into a queen of Chosun period and is expecting to work together with Han Suk Kyu, Go Soo and Yoo Yeon Suk and so on. We will look forward to hold active activities on TV and movie in 2014.

Written by=Kim Su Ji(Dispatch)
Pictures=Lee Seung Hoon(Dispatch)
credit:http://m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=2338584&lfrom=twitter#

All I can say she is POSITIVELY GLOWING!!! I love that she's very happy and seemed very well rested...and yup, she was rockin' the getup with HOT PINK purse....we have something in common, i too own a hot pink purse with a red wallet...ke ke ke..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, maeladie, Maris, mana ^-^, Chars

[2/7/2014] Dispatch spotted Shin Hye having tea with friends 10 years 1 month ago #79136

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
sweeet ! I was checking all over the place for that gorgeous pink bag.
This morn, I saw it blogged by kayleescorner, along with the bts shots for Jambangee. Thank u :)

www.facebook.com/BRUNOMAGLI.kr

This must be one of the other photoshoot that Shin Hye's agency mentioned they were looking into?
with a mickey mouse ears twist. cute! apparently this is for Brunomagli's Disney Edition
DISNEY EDITION (디즈니 에디션)
2014 Spring/Summer BRUNOMAGLI meets Disney

and the gorgeous european look
Park Shin Hye for SS BrunoMagli Korea 2014. BrunoMagli is an italian label from Bologna.

source: news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mi...d=001&aid=0006747256
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maeladie, Maris, mana ^-^, Chars
  • Page:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.702 seconds