Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140069

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Yes Sis@seirazde, we are proud of her too. I wonder if she is still corresponding with her adopted child in Africa. Wonder what this means in SALT twitter [ #박신혜 #ParkShinHye ] 신혜님과 함께하는 별빛천사 프로젝트는 계속됩니다. 함께해주신 많은분들 감사드려요♥ Anyone can translate that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140095

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Watch Ha Seok Jin's drama The Legendary Witch. I love him and his daughter in the drama. She is so cute.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140101

• Lorrssinz
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 311
7c21014545790c36d160f0b545a61020_620x374.jpg

CM34jgIUcAAJYcO.jpg

cr: @DreamySoulStar
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140219

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
[AtoZ] Park Shin-Hye, a pretty face is prettier styling secrets

r.jpg

[Modify reporter] Awards dresses from the servant's room of the kite until a torn leather jackets, pants, wear any costume clothes regardless of the genre makes I actress Park Shin-Hye.

With the beautiful and one day was a goddess of the snow, which to me is a 20-something peers Coed.

However, the burgeoning vary in appearance depending on styling images. What a pretty face Park Shin-Hye, dressed, makeup, hairstyles only. MIMO upgraded styling to know everything about.

# Awards goddess, white long dress is the truth

p.jpg

20151112_1447290023_46902700_1_99_20151113101206.jpg

One of the best costumes Park Shin Hye attended the ceremony long dress is white. In fact, most good fit but clean and artifact-free skin and white color, regardless of color fall just right. Thereby doubling crystal clear images with usual.

Dress is launched in the last 2013 SBS 'Drama Awards' received attention as a form reminiscent of Juliet, 2014 SBS 'Drama Awards' and 51st gaze ssolryeotda white long dress in Whites Arts Awards.

"I'm not mean to favor a particular color I had a lot of wear white or black. White color'm an actor can produce more lovely and fresh for. Another black seems suitable to produce an elegant and stylish feel. Color design dress style is important, as I have to give a little bit different points depending on the place. "(Costume representative of Park Shin Hye)

# To avoid a rendering with the VIP premiere

20151112_1447290119_15165100_1_99_20151113101206.jpg

If the award of the hero 'or', VIP premiere event, which is celebrating the opening of the film colleagues. There are also places that do not meet the bouncing costumes liable to cause nuisance to other people's feast.

Park Shin Hye invasive wear clothes appropriate for the season and location. However, do not get bored shoes, bags, animated point cut away design and more.

"I'm going to premieres are directed not seem decorating decorating seemed possible. Shoes, bags etc will point at some of the detail part. That's about a bit of fun to look at can be seen mitmithae liable. It will not produce excessive style "(costume representative of Park Shin Hye)

# Jongbangyeon is unified in black, worn collection

ii-3.jpg

Jongbangyeon the award ceremony, premiere, etc. jarida the easy nature, unlike public appearance. Only in a few months, it suffered a drink and a place to comfortably pay staff nerve written style costume NG. GOOD visible with style and practicality. Park Shin Hye is also different from here and 180 public appearance.

"I'm going nanumyeonseo jongbangyeon look is a sure opinion and Mr. sinhye. It's the way I tend to prefer the original Mr. sinhye colorless. "(Costume representative of Park Shin Hye)

A closer look skinny and torn jackets and were unified in black color. 'Heirs' heard a snap-back in the hands jongbangyeon In 'Pinocchio' appeared to have little differently Cody to write a fedora In jongbangyeon

"'Pinocchio' jongbangyeon costume is almost sinhye seed collection. The style to look into Fedora did not have more. It was of course the color is black. I guess maybe if you select a different color would have been a distraction. "(Costume representative of Park Shin Hye)

The questions, which are lovely image What is the usual style of the strongest Park Shin Hye? Experts have said the opposite and lovely.

"Park Shin Hye is day-to-day fashion favors maenisi and chic look colorless. Casual rukin man-to-man T-shirt, knit top, skinny pants, slacks, etc. I digest very well. "(Costume representative of Park Shin Hye)

# Meticulous make-up foundation makeup beginning of the

nice.jpg

The important thing right up to as much as costume actress. While also avoiding the undue advantage is alive pyeonyira Park Shin Hye overall makeup these days, Wolter Katsina dark eyeliner should refrain.

"Skin is not good to dry skin tone, not georiji bundle'm trying to express. I tried to look moist. To do this it makes the most important foundation makeup. Many times a little sprinkle a thin layer of foundation moisture will keep longer. "(Jenny House Keihanna Office)

In addition, Park Shin Hye has become clearer that the eyes If you draw a simple line of mascara and long eyelashes big eyes. Even when women have regular eye makeup only eyelash eyes Pull me up annoying also can get the effect becomes clearer.

Full cover non-gradation expression lips #

li.jpg

As to the point where makeup is lighter in color was lip. Park Shin Hye spend too because they do not care about lip color hue makeup on the eyes or ball.

"I also occasionally apply a lot of pink, red letter. When me and what the gradient effect. Inside a rare're not incorrect in the entire lip balms. I use a lot of lip color is mainly pink line to accentuated depending on the costume. "(Jenny House Keihanna Office)

# Is the secret of skin unenviable hair?

ha.jpg

Hair style costumes Park Shin Hye is finally finished. But after make-up and directing the natural wave and curl C Dry frequently. Hair color here also give a fine change.
"Mr. sinhye do not be afraid of color change. Cold tone, digestion all the warm tones. These days I am a director with bright pink hair light. "(Jenny House next generation of Office)
But the frequent changes in hairstyle fatal damage to the hair. What are the laws Park Shin Hye with a relatively healthy hair. Ask the Experts I had a tip.
"Meticulously with products for the scalp and hair shampoo and treatment status. In particular, wiped dry with a towel dry as possible I can give smooth feeling to live in the root volume. I'm writing a nervous towel dry. And it is always a good haejumyeonseo curled subungam to keep the cold wind. If you're rewarded according helpful "(Jenny House next generation of Office)

Hasujeong reporters This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

※ The above article was written by an external planning coverage

cr ATOZ
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140223

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#ParkShinHye #ChaEunSang ❤
#TheHeirs #상속자들 Special Book Japanese Edition

cr,mohamed sunbae
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140258

• Lorrssinz
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 311
Article Translation ( above post) here from @DreamySoulStar

CTrq8xTWwAA39W4.jpg

CTsBprfWcAAHBRV.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140267

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
2015.11.14 cr.its_susie_collins IG

CTw9GWtXIAA_95g.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140270

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
CTxCQhjUcAA9Hk7.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140271

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
[ #박신혜 IG update ] 20151114: #Australia #palmbeach #hail

CTxDG6VVAAAgZlf.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140288

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Park Shin Hye whereabouts, parrots and kiss greeting 'still a flower beauty'

download-5.jpg

Park Shin Hye whereaboutsShare this imagePark Shin Hye whereabouts
[Creative EDAILY yihyerin News] Recent shots of actress Park Shin Hye is certified topic.

Park Shin Hye was uploaded to the 14th in the afternoon, taking one containing his latest whereabouts through personal SNS accounts.

Park Shin Hye, plus the sporty appeal with floral print T-shirt in public picture presented its various expressions while the pink parrot perched on a hand.

In particular, he gathered the attention to the poses projecting lip kiss and parrots as "muldeon kokkok my hand. In addition, an article that does look pretty give Mickey "angyeotda a laugh.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye has long ago entered the film 'type' shooting. Noticed the trials of duyoung (dogyeongsu) coach Claudia Kim charge of the induction station offering a second life, he will be active as hongiljeom evokes the subtle tension between the two brothers of the pole.

[Creative Photo Source = EDAILY yihyerin reporters news@tvdaily.co.kr/ Park Shin Hye Instagram]

CR.media.daum.net/v/20151114160801445?f=m
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, syelin88
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.101 seconds