Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 11 months ago #147131

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Park Shin Hye has been on a break traveling the world, graduating college, attending events, and posing in beautiful fashion photo shoots since her last drama Pinocchio, but the actress is now gearing up for her new comeback drama Doctor Crush (a.k.a. Doctors)!

r1.png

Park Shin Hye posted two photos of the script to her Instagram account today. In the first one, we catch a glimpse of her beautiful face resting gently on the script. The caption reads, "Reading the script on Children's Day."
The second photo is simply the script with the caption, "#Doctors #CheckingNumbersOfScenes."

We all know how hard Park Shin Hye works to bring us amazing dramas, so it's good to see that right before these posts, she posted two photos of herself relaxing in a peaceful nature setting.

The second photo is captioned, "Must come back with Mom next time." Isn't that sweet?

Are you looking forward to her new drama?

cr Drama Fever
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by sarah.94.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 11 months ago #147139

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
DONT FOR FORGET GUYS...WE WILL MAKE HER NUMBER 1 IF POSSIBLE...

100sexiest.fhm.com.tw/pages/vote_personal.php?no=102 still #48
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 11 months ago #147208

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Park Shin Hye in school uniform.....
Waiting for Doctors!

3542392148_36782a96_instaG_2016_05_10_11.38.41.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 11 months ago #147211

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
[@ Ripot issue], "freshly schoolgirl" Jeon, Son Ye-jin, Moon Geun Young, Park Shin Hye .. Uniform Beauty History ofTV Reports | Kim Ga-young
, enter 16.05.10. 13:28 (modified 16.05.10. 18:52 )

download-8.jpg

20160510132834040pnay.jpg
[TV reports Kim Ga-young reporter =] Would uniforms and did not have enough putput exciting items. Thanks to the actresses are crowned at the moment, citizens or nationals first love, sister to wear a uniform. But not even that could be the wear and unconditionally. From appearances, Jeon, Son Ye-jin, Moon, atmosphere to meet with school uniforms created a fantasy Chemie Park Shin Hye looked at again.

◆ 'My Sassy Girl' Jeon

◆ National First Love Son Ye-jin

◆ Sister Moon National

download1-2.jpg

◆ well-bred Park Shin Hye

SBS acting infantile Choi Ji Woo from 'Stairway to Heaven' and wore a uniform in several works as advertised in the face to the public from child actor Park Shin Hye also. Park Shin Hye for beauty. After an adult acting like a schoolgirl through SBS 'You're Beautiful', 'the heirs', 'Pinocchio' and kept the uniforms beauty spot. Then she comes again in June wear uniforms through SBS 'Doctors' are first broadcast. Park Shin Hye's uniform appearance, and is expected from already.

Kim Ga-young reporter kky1209@tvreport.co.kr/

CR. M.MEDIA.DAUM.NET
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 11 months ago #147219

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin-hye to make a surprise appearance in web-drama 'Go-ho's Starry Night'

Park Shin-hye will make a cameo appearance in web-drama "Go-ho's Starry Night" to express her friendship with the production team.

Park Shin-hye's agency Salt Entertainment said on April 14th, "Park Shin-hye has made a decision on her cameo appearance in web-drama "Go-ho's Starry Night' and finished filming her part recently'.

According to an insider, Park Shin-hye accepted the offer based on her friendship with the director Jo Soo-won and actor Kim Yeong-kwang through "Pinocchio". Because it is a cameo appearance, her scene is only a small part. However, it is said that Park Shin-hye committed herself to filming harder than anyone else on the filming set.

Romantic comedy, "Go-ho's Starry Night" tells the story about a twenty nine year old advertisement contractor Go-ho, who wants to be successful with his career as well as romance.

The first web-drama by director Jo Soo-won ("Pinocchio", "I Hear Your Voice") premieres in China first in June this year.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is returning to the small screen through SBS' "Doctors" in June.

source: www.hancinema.net/park-shin-hye-to-make-...ry-night--93474.html

sorry for being absent here for a long time chingus! i should start reading all the updates now.. too many happenings. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 11 months ago #147231

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
ooohhhh bad luck @irene :dry:

Here is the video :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 11 months ago #147236

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Same here @irene.....nice to see you here again!!!
i miss you and @narjess.....you are both Missing in action :)

screen caps.....

2041878024_91f03dec.png

2041878024_f0842558.png

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 11 months ago #147237

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Sis @narjess it was bad timing. I couldnt go out to see SH because i was too busy that time. And its too hot (hence, her fan) to commute for 2 hrs without the guarantee that ill be seeing her. Haha.

Hi sis @jenzzy! And i miss being here! Hope to see you soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 11 months ago #147257

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I am so glad to see @irene, @narjess, @seirazde, @yummeijeu, @jenzzy, @jhen, @verba, @sarah, @alou,
and there are so many more who have been sharing with us articles, pictures, videos, notes
I feel bad that I could nt keep @maris company here, mianhe been busy at work :blush:
:heartsh: :luvluv:

Shinhye, Sung Kyung, Ji Soo and Yoon Kyun Sang also started filming for Doctors.
:ding:
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Verba_, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 11 months ago #147275

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
hehehehehe i feel you. it becomes so hot here too. Summer is coming early this year :dry: :onhot:
There is more to come i hope you can meet her next time :-V

Hiiii sisters am Happy to see you too Kisses and Hugs to all of you :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.690 seconds