Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 2 months ago #114832

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Makeup fit for normcore fashion
January 29 2015

Normcore fashion, or the unisex fashion trend, has been popular in Korea’s entertainment scene since last autumn. If you want to try out this fashion, don’t forget to apply makeup fit for casual style.

image_2015-01-29.jpg

(SBS)

What you need for your natural skin makeup are an SPF makeup base, a primer to help makeup smoother and last longer, and a concealer to mask dark circles and age spots.

Apply only a little and avoid excess shedding or cheek brushes, not to look so heavy.

If you are concerned about eye wrinkles, apply some eye cream on the dry spot and dap it before putting on foundation. It will prevent your foundation from settling into creases.

Instead of a lip pencil, use a lip primer that locks down lip color and prevents fading, bleeding and creasing.

(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

My Note: one very important feature that I love about Shinhye is the perfect application of make up by her.....that enhances her natural beauty with flawless skin and purity of her large beautiful eyes to the maximum. I recall reading in her interview recently that she applied more makeup than usual in the drama , " Pinocchio"........well, it was done so expertly that never even felt that it was there......isn't that what makeup is all about? ........that's typically Shinhye's sense of style.....natural make up ......and I just love it!.......

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, LukaforLove, Chars, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 2 months ago #114846

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
PSH fashion.....

10891544_977059295656376_8862024844849721490_n.jpg

10943876_977059292323043_1289954741315660626_n.jpg

10958098_977059328989706_6694372192730821497_n.jpg

10945726_977059288989710_5768345793385360076_n.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Chars, kimloveeun, librajapan, meyergsi

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 2 months ago #114849

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
Park Shin Hye Airport Fashion Ine spring has become hot topic.

B8jnf15CUAE2FGr.jpg

B8jnfvgCMAAA8uz.jpg

source: m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150130085008400
m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150130084905357
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by meyergsi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Chars, librajapan, Jenzzy, mariana, xThaylah, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 2 months ago #114860

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
I love Shin Hye's barely there makeup. The only time I've seen her with heavy make up was she was doing photo shoot, but mostly her tv appearances were natural looking, with little makeup. Anyway she's already pretty so she doesn't
need much coverage. :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, irene_xxvi, xThaylah, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 2 months ago #114864

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin-hye blossoms with spring fashion
January 30 2015

Actress and style icon Park Shin-hye was spotted at an airport wearing a pretty spring-style outfit.

On Sunday, she was at Gimhae International Airport on her way to a fan signing for fashion brand Bruno Magli in Busan.

Her outfit seems to have already welcomed spring, accented by a long pastel pink coat. Park layered the coat over a white see-through blouse and knee-length black leather skirt, and slung a gray bucket bag over her shoulder.

Her makeup was simple, punctuated with red lips.

She is currently the face of Bruno Magli, an Italian brand specializing in leather bags.

She has even helped to design one of their products, the Stella Ssinz Bag, named after her nickname.

(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
source: www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201501301328314381239_2
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Chars, kimloveeun, librajapan

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 2 months ago #115299

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Palm Tree hoodie in white #Pinocchio.....39,000 won.....hmm not bad :)

B9BjddKIcAMvyAB.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Chars, kimloveeun, librajapan, mariana

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 2 months ago #115356

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2015-02-05-4.jpg

[by Park Koeun] Recently, South Korean actresses are winning growing popularity rapidly in foreign countries. There may be several reasons why they are popular, including style, looks, and acting skills, but, one outstanding reason must be their ‘shining skin.’

The skin of entertainers is as clear as a glass bead no matter how much it is zoomed in on. This clean skin of theirs has settled like a trend, making many people envy them.

Then, what are the secrets for skin care, make-up in particular, of those celebrities who shine all the time? Here, the beautiful skin of representative Korean wave stars, Han Ye-seul, Park Shin-hye, and Jun Ji-hyun, is covered.

Park Shin-hye, who showed up at her fan meeting in Busan, which was the first official event after SBS drama ‘Pinocchio’ ended, also formed a subject of conversation with her transparent skin. She also put on the lightest base make-up and gave a point on her lips.

Han Ye-seul, Park Shin-hye, and Jun Ji-hyun all showed clean skin with a light base make-up. Then, what are the cosmetics that will make a natural and clear skin like theirs?

The Perfect BB Cream released by Dermal Korea has an excellent effect in thoroughly covering blemishes on your skin. The product is an all-in-one item that shows the effects of skin care and make-up simultaneously, keeping your skin bright for a long time.

In addition, it can help your skin look like pottery by being applied lightly and thinly on your skin and perfectly hiding its flaws. How about using the Perfect BB Cream of Dermal Korea to complete a skin as good as that of stars?
BNT News
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, librajapan, Jenzzy, mariana

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 2 months ago #115880

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
Dollymolly friends t-shirt Park Shin Hye of SBS Pinocchio ep10 Kdrama fashion, $55.00

B9gySOEIEAA3WvN.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Chars, kimloveeun, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, mariana, xThaylah, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 1 month ago #116720

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Whoa! seriously?! for a sweat shirt it is quite expensive huh....#KangSoragift

B-IPlW7CEAEoG6z_2015-02-19.jpg

B-KAe8XCcAAHTvA.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Chars, kimloveeun, librajapan, narjess89, meyergsi

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 1 month ago #116767

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
#ParkShinHye of SBS #Pinocchio
Zadig & Voltaire Cashmere Pullover with Patches, $475.00

B-S3g2BIAAAAEqo.jpg

ctto

another expensive stuff huh! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Chars, kimloveeun, librajapan, meyergsi, mariana
Time to create page: 0.529 seconds