Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #23065

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
ladies, I guess the scheduling is a tough one but I'm sure the Hong sis will find a way to incorporated the ANJELLs in the story to humour us. :lol:

oh my, I am also watching King of Baking, the angst is too much, I jump at dramastyle just to see the 2nd to the last ep which is 29 (raw of course). I couldn't keep my eyes open to watch on cable. they were way behind, ep 14 or somethin. I can't help myself thinking if SH agreed to do this drama, will the childhood love (which is challenging) or the funny lady at the bakery - would have been her role. :silly: silly me.

other interesting drama I still want to watch so Playful kiss maybe in the future :side: check out Tamna the Island, quite interesting and funny, what names they picked for humour. so :lol:

opps, I got sidetrack.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #23067

• sabchia
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 143
Hi all

I've been greedy. Watching SKK Scandal & Playful Kiss. & also catching up on MGIAG. Love the dramas in the order i list them. Of course, so far, nothing beats my all-time favourite YAB. It's high hope, to wish that PSH appears again as cameo with the ANJELL boys right...?
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by pj0t.

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 6 months ago #24008

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Well, our waiting to see an ANJELL appear on the Gumiho before it ends......

Please do not read further if you don't want to break the excitement or the spoiler on Ep 16.

from dramabeans.... ** :lol: I never laugh so much and so hard with jb comments.... they r so true, words out of my mouth :lol: **

Some months later, Dae-woong’s movie comes out and it’s a big hit, making him and Hye-in stars. Aunt Min-sook has her baby, Byung-soo and Sun-nyeo are dating. Dae-woong lands on the cover of magazines, and Hye-in shoots a CF with…Hong-ki? Hong-ki! We’ve missed you! What’re you doing here, puppy? He’s here as Jeremy, of course, although it’s unfortunate that he’s here alone to represent A.N.Jell. Well, you were my favorite anyway, so I’m pleased as punch.

*** there's more but will stop here ***
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, sabchia, betsy, elankham, Last_Angel, meglo, Vicky

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 6 months ago #25668

• amanda881
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 97
i like this dramas............ My girlfriend is a gumiho:)D

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 5 months ago #27329

• fishessss
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
this is an awesome drama! gotta watch:):)
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.617 seconds