Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남'

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #61906

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Thank you everyone for exciting news. :luvluv: :luvluv: :-V :-V

I only wish that this drama will be a big hit and Shin Hye will get a big prize. :pray: :pray: :pray:
I am looking forward to the drama and I wish I can watch it. :pray: :pray:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz, bungii, moon

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #61908

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited about this great news!!!! and TvN at that....
and the icing on the cake: it's another FLOWER Boy Series....

i've watched the first two Flower boy series: Flower Boy Ramyun Shop with handsome Jung Il Woo and Flower Boy Band with Infinite's L and totally LOVE the storyline....

so far I haven't been down when I watch TVN shows, i guess since it's a cable channel? their script is so much more superior than that of the other tv lineups, or maybe it's just me? but i'm crossing my fingers that this will be another big hit for our sweet girl...

and yup, that's Baker King himself where I started to notice JooWon, who has been very hot lately....sorry to be off topic...ke ke ke..

i'm just really really super excited about this....i'm hoping to hear more flower boy cast to complete the love triangle...

DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they were together for a fundraising before:

SHYSH.jpg

Even CouchKimchi has a comment on it:
YOON SI YOON & PARK SHIN HYE TO HEADLINE TVN’S THIRD “FLOWER BOY” INSTALLMENT

fbnd0.jpg

As reported last week,tvn will be launching its third installment of the Flower Boy franchise, 이웃집꽃미남, or Flower Boy Next Door (aka My Flower Boy Neighbor aka Neighbor Hottie).
While Jung Il Woo helped carry Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, the show was also anchored by less famous actors, and while Shut Up: Flower Boy Band benefited from Lee Min Ki‘s brief cameo appearance, the show’s rookie actors were really its heart from start to finish. This time around, tvN is banking on even bigger names to headline its 2013 offering, casting Lee Jun Ki’s long lost brother Yoon Si Yoon and Park Shin Hye.
Apparently, from the beginning, they had been the writers’ first choice. This is one of those instances when I never would have imagined putting them in a project together, but I’m glad somebody thought of it
Flower Boy Next Door is a 16-episode rom-com based on a webtoon I Watch Him Everyday, and it will center around the romance between Go Dok Mi (Shin Hye) and Enrique Geum (Yoon Si Yoon). Go Dok Mi is described as a modern Rapunzel, who hides from the world, living in self-imposed seclusion, but she is caught by Enrique spying on the man next door.
Despite her isolation, Dok Mi’s innate charms strike men in awe. Meanwhile, Enrique is described as a genius creative director and a stylish bohemian who loves soccer.
Begin marking your calendars! (I sure am!) Flower Boy Next Door will begin airing on January 7, 2013, Mondays and Tuesdays, at 11 pm on tvN.
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, yunihz, moon, hsumeg, primrose, snowhninpyae

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #61910

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
:piggyrabbit I'm so excited. I'm so happy that she stars in a new drama.
Time slot @ 11pm would this attract more viewers? Anyway I was never
concern about TV ratings as long it has a good story. Must admit I haven't
seen any of those flower series nor the baker king. So I hope this actor's
acting will make me like him. Although I was hoping shin hye would take on
a mature or maybe a darker drama.

Just found out that Micky Yoochun has a new drama with Eun Hye.
Ughh I was so praying for Shin Hye and Micky team up.
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by LukaforLove.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, moon, hsumeg

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #61913

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
Yoon Shi Yoon was born as Yoon Dong Goo, a name he used until his agency recommended an official change of name upon his entry into college. Although High Kick Through the Roof is Shi Yoon's acting debut, his first screen appearance was in a variety show, Introducing A Star's Friend, as the friend of actor and F.T. Island member Lee Hongki.

Name: 윤시윤 / Yoon Shi Yoon (Yun Si Yun)
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: 1986-Sep-26
Birthplace: Incheon, South Korea
Height: 178cm
Star sign: Libra
Talent agency: Taxi Entertainment

2010 KBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Mini Series - Actor (King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo)
2010 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Lee Young Ah (King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo)
2010 Korean Drama Festival: Rookie of the Year - Actor (King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo)
2010 (18th) Korean Culture Entertainment Awards: Popularity Award - Actor (King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo)
2009 MBC Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Shin Se Kyung (High Kick Through the Roof)

He is really talent actor too>
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, primrose

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #61914

• primrose
  • Thank you received: 1029
It's him right?

htm_20110526223028c000c010-004.jpg
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by primrose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, iloveHACCI, Humilis, bungii, moon, hsumeg, saeed6723

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #61915

• moon
  • Expert Star
News] Park Shin Hye to appear on a new TV series with Yoon Si Yoon

Actress Park Shin Hye recently talked about why she decided to appear on tvN’s Monday-Tuesday series The Flower Neighbor Boy.

On October 31, Park said, “I liked the plot that a girl named Go Dok Mi, who hides from the world, meets people and faces accidents to become a grown up.”

The series is based on the popular web cartoon called ‘I Steal a Glance at Him Everyday.” The romantic comedy includes sixteen episodes about the psychology of modern people.

Park will play the role of Go Dok Mi, who is so attractive that all the flower neighbor boys fall in love with her. Actor Yoon Si Yoon will play the opposite to Park and create a lovely romance. The female audience will have pleasure by proxy and the male audience will be able to see her loveliness.

Producer Jo Moon Joo for the series says, “It will be a fresh and sensational romantic comedy. I’ve been wanting to cast Park and Yoon since I directed the series. The best production crew, actors, and the plot will not disappoint you at all.”

The series will start airing on January 7, 2013.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #61916

• moon
  • Expert Star
They are fated

the time i see Yoon si yoon he is look alike Minhyunk (C N blue) his smile eyes
Attachments:
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by moon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: primrose

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #61918

• moon
  • Expert Star
They look good together
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, primrose

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #61919

• moon
  • Expert Star
I hope they are good friend for each other
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hsumeg

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #61920

• primrose
  • Thank you received: 1029
Park Shin-hye, Yoon Si-yoon to Pair Up in New Rom-com Drama

Korean starlet Park Shin-hye is paring up with “Bread, Love and Dreams” star Yoon Si-yoon in a new romantic comedy drama.

The two stars have been cast as main characters in tvN’s upcoming Monday and Tuesday series, “Flower Boys Next Door” [tentative title] by director Jung Jeong-hwa of “Cool Guys, Hot Ramen,” the broadcaster said in a press release Wednesday.

Following “Cool Guys, Hot Ramen” (2011) and “Shut Up and Let’s Go” (2012), the third installation of the channel’s pretty boy series is a 16-part romantic comedy drama penned by scriptwriter Kim Eun-jung of “The Contact” (1997) and “A Love Story” (2001).

Based on a popular webtoon which wrapped up its 54 episodes on portal Daum last July, the story goes around contemporary Rapunzel Go Dok-mi [played by Park], who locks up herself in her comfort zone with personal scars.

She got caught by a pretty boy Enrique Keum[played by Yoon] next door while she was peeking at him and their weird relationship which later brings Go out of her lonely castle begins. Korean cable channel tvN’s first 2013 drama is slated to crank in mid-November and kick off its air on January 7 at 11 p.m. the local time next year.

source kstar10
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, hsumeg
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.562 seconds