Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 4 months ago #140709

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Don't you worry sis @fgnuva :) I know the feeling... I was so entranced watching the Heirs and was enjoying the onscreen chemistry between Cha Eun Sang and Kim Tan.... thoroughly enjoyed them....

then I saw BTS amongst the casts and reality checked in that Shinhye was very much like the mood making on the set and 'like one of them' in teasings and kidding around... no wonder Woo Bin considers her like them, if you will :lol:

I like the character of Eun Sang until somehow towards the end it became blurry, to me... My opinion only :blush: the writer could have made it more with spunk and smarter. Overall, The Heir drama is one drama I enjoyed watching.
:shy:

:luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, aki08, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, fgnuva, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 4 months ago #140794

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Missing this drama.....
this scene made me cry :)

pizap.com14480796052541.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, aki08, suzyshi92, sarah.94, fgnuva, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 4 months ago #140798

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Me too sis@Jenzzy
PhotoBook (Japanese Edition)

CUAi5azXAAAyJof.jpg

CUAi5C5W4AAYWNf.jpg

CUAi5OfW4AAaitG.jpg

CUAi6rKWcAAhZT1.jpg

cr: the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, aki08, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 4 months ago #140806

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
There were so many episodes that I like the most.... missing The Heirs episodes :blush:
My cutie pie kiss on screen ;)

Ahh their scenes makes me mad sometimes :P

:heartsh: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: aki08, Jenzzy, suzyshi92, sarah.94, fgnuva, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 4 months ago #140824

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
I finally had the heart to watch the Heirs again.....
can't help but screen cap Cha Eun Sang in this scene....the new money....simple yet so beautiful

pizap.com14481222950011.jpg

pizap.com14481223984581.jpg

pizap.com14481225448331.jpg

pizap.com14481226296801.jpg

pizap.com14481226858891.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, nistymaj, aki08, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 4 months ago #140825

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
hi sis @jenzzy, you're not resting yet ? It is always good to see you
:heartsh:

Thank you for the screen caps...
Remembering this :lol:

And cute Shinhye as Eunsang BTS

:luvluv: =X
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, aki08, Jenzzy, sarah.94, fgnuva, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 4 months ago #140827

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
hello sis @eve.....yes about to sleep.....just finishing ep 7 :)
nice to see you around too....see you later

BzgjbK-CYAAk2LO.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, aki08, avrylle19, sarah.94, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 4 months ago #140884

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Dreamcatcher......Would you want to have one? :)

2049178379_2fa042ad_honeysuhaimi.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, suzyshi92, sarah.94, fgnuva, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 4 months ago #140886

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Pic from the Heirs that i've only seen now #Japanese version

CUdZIE_WUAELBao.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, aki08, suzyshi92, fgnuva, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 4 months ago #140927

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
nu2me wrote:
Don't you worry sis @fgnuva :) I know the feeling... I was so entranced watching the Heirs and was enjoying the onscreen chemistry between Cha Eun Sang and Kim Tan.... thoroughly enjoyed them....

then I saw BTS amongst the casts and reality checked in that Shinhye was very much like the mood making on the set and 'like one of them' in teasings and kidding around... no wonder Woo Bin considers her like them, if you will :lol:

I like the character of Eun Sang until somehow towards the end it became blurry, to me... My opinion only :blush: the writer could have made it more with spunk and smarter. Overall, The Heir drama is one drama I enjoyed watching.

Yeah, sis @nu2me, wasn't it a very intense scene that scene on the rooftop after Yong do (? sorry for wrong spelling) tripped her... I liked that scene... I guess i have that kind of preference where the male lead shows strength and power.. mianhe sisters... it's probably the generation of those that raised me...
I agree towards the end, we don't know anymore what happened... she kind of braved it and like against all odds she took his side. The last scene kind of like just suggested they would try to end up together... there was like a "cream" scene where there was a reunion or party in the house ten years after and looks like they married... the kissing scene there though kind of pales against the kissing scene in another drama she did a year after Heirs.
But still wow! the dynamics in all the scenes... all scenes showed very strong portrayals by all characters.
What I actually appreciated about the drama (aside of course the character or Kim Tan and Eun-sang and Yongdoh and all the others), is the different types of heirs there were....and the inheritances they received... The drama spoke very well of what's happening in many societies...that's why I liked the drama beyond just the PSH-LMH chemistry. :) Ah it'll be one of those dramas worth remembering for many years... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, aki08, Jenzzy, avrylle19, sarah.94
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.709 seconds