Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #75467

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Favorite kisses:

Of course, the passionate kiss which I cannot get sick of watching: :shy: We can see Tan's desire for Eun Sang:

The.Heirs.E16.131128.HDTV.H264.720p-LIMO15201312153552GMT.JPG

The last "kiss." It's a peck with absolutely no lip movement but when I watch it, it gives me a feeling that Tan is savioring this peck.

The.Heirs.E20.END.131212.HDTV.H264.720p-LIMO15201312153933GMT.JPG
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, Avidfanatic, love_geunshin, yunihz, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #75468

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Lastly, I would like to give my 2 cent's worth on the ending of Heirs:

I said it before. It's neither happy nor sad, but rather satisfying because our OTP can finally happily be together. Young Do finally met his mother but in getting back one parent, he lost his other parent although I guess Mr. Choi got what he deserved. We can also tell that Young Do sorta patched up his relationship with dad. I had hoped he would actually change his mind and become friends with Eun Sang.

However, I did find that even by attempting to take 2 chapters to tie up all the loose ends of the relationships, some just couldn't be tied up unless there was a passage of time. So unless they are ever even considering a season 2 in the far future, the ending is rather open-ended and can allow for a season 2.

I like the fact that Tan still dreams he will love Eun Sang as passionately as he did 10 years ago when he met her. It means he will never give up, break up, or stop loving Eun Sang. Also, I feel that the party is not simply a reunion party, but an engagement party. Tan is dressed up in his funny suit and Eun Sang is in a white lacey dress and she is waiting for Tan in his room. I feel like they are about to be engaged or have been engaged already (but no ring so prob not likely!) because the first thing he does is kiss her. Sooo cute. He never stops dreaming of Eun Sang. She is really the girl he loves for life.:luvluv:
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, love_geunshin, bungii

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #75469

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
An article came out on Woo Bin hugging PSH during the after party. But I find it amusing there's none on LMH and PSH hugging. His agency really is scared of any rumors breaking out with a celebrity eh?

Sis Mandy, I haven't seen the final ep yet so I can't comment. Maybe today or tomorrow I'll watch it.

Right now I'm on Heirs withdrawal syndrome. To avoid feeling further depression, I keep picturing who is PSH's potential pair-up in the next drama. I would love her to pair up with Seung Ho (too bad he's younger than her though), Jun Ki, Joong Ki. I have mixed feelings on Seung Gi and Jong Suk coz IMHO i think they both have limited acting range but i like their personality though esp Seung Gi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #75471

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
hasn't anyone posted this before? the bts at the school ground where ES discovered Tan found her note.

www.dailymotion.com/video/x18e6h6_%EC%99...shin-hye-cute_people

i dunno how to post video, sorry.

Credit to the uploader.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #75473

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
The fancam BTS in front of coffee shop.

Good Day Everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, vertige25, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #75479

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
Sis Mandy , hope you are feeling much better. I agree with you about the ending. It couldn't fix some relationships in such a short time without a time jump. They did KT dream to give us an idea of what things might be like in the future, but I still wanted more: Why can they do a season two?!!!

We all miss The Heirs terribly, especially our MinHye couple. Hope we can get more BTS and the directors cut soon.
It is interesting that there is no videos nor news so far about the after party hug. From the picture, it looks like a tight hug full of feeling. I read somewhere that after filming "personal taste" that LMH dated a college student for 6 months and didn't tell anybody, including his agency. I understand why with all those crazy fans!

Thanks everyone for all the posts, pics and videos. It really heps.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #75482

• elankham
  • Administrator
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, yunihz, vertige25, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #75483

• elankham
  • Administrator
THE HEIRS_PARK SHIN HYE and Lee Minho_FANS MADE - AT THE PARK

The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, vertige25, maeladie

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #75488

• elankham
  • Administrator
[Y-STAR] What's the attraction point of 'The inheritors'?

I don't really please with the news..even though I don't understand what they said, it's like talking more about Min Ho...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #75489

• shinhye1_1
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 34
does anyone have link to watch LMH and PSH interview before the heirs was ended?SBS blocked it in youtube likely...

um..so..LMH has many girlfriends in real life in fact...perhaps I will sounds weird but it's bothering me a little bit. hehe you know..Kim Tan love Eun Sang with all of his heart for now.moreover if I am not make a mistake,PSH quickly turn back to her own fashion style in after party that are very different from Eun Sang like she's already move on in reality. but their hugging which is also I cant find any news of them,PSH and LMH in after party,is so full of emotion especially looked from PSH because she's like bury her face in his shoulder or what (I ctan't see it clearly).or they just reminiscing their scene?
The following user(s) said Thank You: bungii
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.445 seconds