Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67828

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
they are going to be very cute couple
1copyjpgcopy.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67862

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
Kim Eun Sook surprisingly goes for younger actors, casting Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye for Heirs

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye are casting for Kim Eun Sook’s upcoming romantic comedy drama <The Heirs>.

Both will be pairing up as male and female lead characters for SBS’s upcoming drama <The Heirs> on the second half of 2013. Though the information about <The Heirs>’s plot, storyline and characters are still keep under wraps, the new romantic comedy drama from the writer as well as the appearance of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye have raised expectation and become a hot topic.

Kim Eun Sook gained attention for her previous works such as <Gentleman’s Dignity>, love and friendship storyline among middle-aged flower *‘ajjushi’, will make her comeback with more youthful storyline this time around. An official hinted that the drama will be deal with wealthy-youth romance. Apart from that, the synopsis and characters that are expected to be play by Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye are not yet to be disclosed.

Kim Eun Sook’s previous works had distinctive and trendy romantic comedy elements, however, will be difference this time around. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye who’s at their early and mid twenty are expected to be able to deliver youth romance storyline. On top of that, most of Kim Eun Sook’s previous works such as <Lovers in Paris>, <Lovers in Prague>, <City Hall>, <On Air> as well as <Gentleman’s Dignity> were hit and eye-catching. It was Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won coupled and love story in <Secret Garden> that gained more attention from younger generations.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye gained their Hallyu star status through their respective hit drama, <Boys over Flowers> and <You’re Beautiful>. Born in the year 1987 and 1990 respectively, both have charm and attractiveness that manage to appeal men and women’s heart, not only domestically but crossing Asian as well. They have potential to be a trend in the future. Besides that, they have energy, enthusiastic and young which are expected to give and add visual, charm and liveliness for the new Kim Eun Sook’s new drama.

The upcoming romantic comedy drama by screenwriter Kim Eun Sook <The Heirs> is gaining new interest with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye appearance. The drama is expected to receive the same attention as <Secret Garden>, which was a mega-hit drama not only in Korea but also internationally.

Cr: tmoonsun
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, iloveHACCI, bungii, maeladie

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67894

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
I'm sure all of you have read comments about shinhye in dramabeans, koala, blog dramafever, soompi, asianwiki, etc..
I think I get it that not all people like her and maybe she is not yet the best actress. I am okay with that. What makes me feel NONSENSE is how can they judge her acting ability only because kissing scene? Huh?! Seriously? I’m really pissed to be honest.
:angry1 :angry1 :throw:

She is only 23 years old, she will grow up and i believe in future she will be better, better and better actress. There always be another people dislike her so it's fine if they don't like her, cause there are more and more people who always love and support her.

Please understand me. I am just an ordinary fan who is sad and angry after reading the comments. That is why I decided to share my opinion with you. I don't want to reply them, i don't want to feed the trolls or haters

Haters_Logo_Blur.jpg

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67895

• seara
  • Senior Star
i wanna quote comment from Ilikehim @dramabeans

Quite frankly it is impossible to please everyone. You want age-appropirate, you want good kisser, you want chemistry, you want someone that’s not everywhere, you want a good actress, you want something different. And you don’t want Park Shin Hye.

well said :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67896

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hi seara
Shin Hye has always been hated by those jealous people who find it unfair that she is paired up with so many flower boys. Example, Yoona fans, SeoHyun fans (even though I don't see half the talent these 2 have compared to Shin Hye who is so versatile). I think we are immune to it by now as Shin Hye fans, but I think there are more people who love her than hate her. I mean, 16 million just saw her in Miracle Cell No 7 so she has garnered that many more fans. Also, she has been winning Popular Actress for the past 2 years at the Baeksang Awards and possibly coming back for another one this year (cross my fingers).

There will always be haters for any famous actress. The only reason she is hated is because she's famous. However, If 90%of the people love her, that is good enough. I don't care for the other 10%. Even the nicest and best person will have haters. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: jgslvspsh, love_geunshin, primrose, seara, iluvshinhye, looeyalonzo

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67897

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
nicely said sis Mandy!

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67898

• iluvshinhye
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 46
@seara -- Ugh! You are really right! HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS!

I've been just reading updates in dramafever & koala. And I'm also upset. They've been criticizing her acting in FBND for being quite! I'm not sure if they really understand ShinHye's character in the drama. If her character needs to have this innocent look then she should act like that. Her character in the drama is really opposite from the real her. She is bubbly & easy to be with her co-actors & actresses as you see can from the BTS's of FBND, YAB & HS.

I mean how can she be bubbly in FBND when her character needs to be so kind, quiet & innocent. And yes, they are judging her the way she kiss. She is just 23 and just started to bloom & develop her femininity. She is not a p*** star that shows off kissing scenes :throw: ..

I'm sorry if I rant about this. It is just too upsetting. But duh, Park Shin Hye is Park Shin Hye. Haters can't pull her down 'cause there are still millions of people who loves her, supports her & acknowledge her acting.

They can hate as much as they want, but unfortunately, that won't change the fact, that Park Shin Hye is acknowledged & loved by many!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, love_geunshin

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67900

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@luvshinhye and @seara : I just went to check out how mean HATERS could be on likehim@dramabeans.
Unbelievable, I can never hold my thoughts on HATERS so I've shared my opinions on them and hope they understand the message I'm trying to share with them as a decent person. I can't stand anyone trying to belittle PSH,.She works so hard and offends nobody. I hope this world would share more love towards one another. Thanks to both of you for sharing the news ......God Bless .....

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67903

• seara
  • Senior Star
Angel88 wrote:
@luvshinhye and @seara : I just went to check out how mean HATERS could be on likehim@dramabeans.
Unbelievable, I can never hold my thoughts on HATERS so I've shared my opinions on them and hope they understand the message I'm trying to share with them as a decent person. I can't stand anyone trying to belittle PSH,.She works so hard and offends nobody. I hope this world would share more love towards one another. Thanks to both of you for sharing the news ......God Bless .....

sis angel88, actually comment from Ilikehim is positive :)
She/he said that it is imposible to cast someone that will satisfy everyone. I cut her/his comment because it include another actress name, i don't want to start fanwar

i share my anger in this thread, not in public forum, because i don't want people think that shinhye's fan is rude, harsh, etc.
sorry if my post makes everyone feel uncomfortable

:heartsh: :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67909

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@sis seara: I'm sorry dear. I meant @dramabeans. likehim comments was sharing some sense with readers. I replied to Nadia's horrific comments directly to her. Don't worry sis, i was as polite as a Saint. Thank you for reminding me because I may loose it and post something nasty in the future without thinking, when i read harsh comments about our princess on other sites.
By the way, i always enjoy reading your posts and have a chuckle by myself to know there are so many of us who share the same interests. Thank you for bringing us fast updates. God Bless all we wonderful people here. Amen.
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.470 seconds