• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Oh my..I am hurry for meeting!! isshhh
Someone please make a new thread!!!!
be back!!!

I want to dance
1243936432_otter_2014-08-31_2014-09-04.gif
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95404

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye confirmed for new SBS drama ‘Pinocchio’ – News
BY HOON HYO · SEPTEMBER 3, 2014

image_2014-09-04-4.jpg

Park Shin Hye has been confirmed to star in the upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs mini-series 'Pinocchio'!
After being in talks and working out the details, Her agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment rep revealed today, "Park Shin Hye has been confirmed for the female lead role as Choi In Ha in SBS' 'Pinocchio'."

The drama is the work of 'I Hear Your Voice's PD Jo Soo Won and writer Park Hye Ryun, and centers around a group of local news reporters in their twenties who are just starting out in the field. Park Shin Hye will play Choi In Ha, who has a 'Pinocchio' syndrome that makes her get the hiccups whenever she lies.

'Pinocchio' is set to air following 'My Lovely Girl' in November!
Credit: dramanewsnetwork
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, nistymaj, starfire182921, mana ^-^, hacci143, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95405

• Maris
Park Shin-hye confirmed to star in ‘Pinocchio’

image_2014-09-04-5.jpg

Hallyu actress Park Shin-hye will play the heroine of SBS’ new television series “Pinocchio,” the broadcaster confirmed on Thursday.

Star label S.A.L.T. Entertainment said Park won the final confirmation from the broadcaster to play Choi In-ha, the heroine, of the romantic drama. The drama portrays the passionate pursuit of justice by young news reporters on the social affairs desk.

According to the scenario, Choi has a chronic symptom called “Pinocchio complex,” breaking into violent hiccups when she tells lies.

The star agency said the drama was intended to star Park from the beginning. The drama producer, iHQ, has been in constant call to have the actress take over the lead character in Pinocchio, the star agency added.

The Wednesday-Thursday drama will air the first episode on November, following the conclusion of the upcoming rom-com “My Lovely Girl” starring singer-actors Rain and Krystal of f(x).

Credit: the Korea Herald

My Note: the positive thing to note in the news article is that the drama is named after the female lead .....played by Shinhye. This really makes me optimistic in regards to her character that is central to the story so has to be a powerful and strong one........the type I wanted.

Second positive thing to note is that they wanted only her to play this role which means that the writer had her in mind to best suit it. Since, the writer did an excellent job in IHYV .......I am really starting to feel better and a little relieved too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, verfir, nistymaj, starfire182921, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, librajapan

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95407

• Maris
Park Shin Hye Confirmed for Main Role in Upcoming Drama 'Pinocchio'

image_2014-09-04-6.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye has been officially confirmed to appear in the new drama ‘Pinocchio’, to be broadcasted on SBS, on Wednesdays and Thursdays, starting in November.

S.A.L.T. Entertainment made the announcement, adding that the actress will play the role of Choi In Ha.

Made with the contribution of PD Jo Soo Won and Park Hye Ryun, who also made the script for ‘I Hear Your Voice’, ‘Pinocchio’ tells the story of two young reporters in their twenties. The action will revolve around the main female character, Choi In Ha (interpreted by Park Shin Hye), who suffers from the Pinocchio syndrome and every time she tells a lie she starts hiccupping. The drama will focus on the youth years of normal people’s lives, with their love stories and difficulties.

Credit: dreaming Korea
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95408

• Maris
Actress Park Shin Hye Confirms Casting in New Drama “Pinocchio”
deedeegii September 3, 2014 0 Comments

image_2014-09-04-7.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye will be returning to the small screen through the new Wednesday-Thursday SBS mini series “Pinocchio!”

On September 4, Park Shin Hye’s agency, S.A.L.T Entertainment announced that the actress has confirmed her casting in “Pinocchio” as the lead female character named Choi In Ha.

The actress will be taking on the role of a social affairs reporter who has a “Pinocchio complex,” which appears in the form of hiccups whenever she tells a lie.

“Pinocchio” is the work of writer Park Hye Ryun and PD Jo Soo Won, who also worked together on “I Hear Your Voice.”

Park Shin Hye’s reps shared that the actress came to decide on this drama after much consideration as her next production following the drama “The Heirs” and movie “The Royal Tailors,” due to the charming story of love, failure, as well as growth and development of young people in their 20s.

Credit: Soompi.

My Note: the news has really spread all over like a wild fire! :)
I love all her pictures that are selected in these articles......
Let's wait and see about LJS........it's going to be very hectic for him with 2 dramas one after another specially him having recovered from being ill.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, starfire182921, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy, L-Khie

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95409

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Omo...
I been MIA for 2 days and so many good things happen here.
Being tired and just wake up with such awesome news.
Kiyaaaaaaa...............
The are many reason why the writers insist want her.
First - she is capable to make such cutest face!
second - she is the only few talented artist has original nose..( what I have in mid is pinochio has long nose)
But the most, she is best actress who can take any role and make it so real good!!!
I love this news....lalalalalala...

Ohhh...who the male cast?
Thanks everyone esp Sister Maris for post many good news about Pinocchio. ( pinocchio is male cartoon character right, but here play by PSH?..sorry I only manage read the last post)
continue later...going to shower.
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95410

• Maris
[Special Drama Pinocchio]

Director: Jo Soo Won
Writer: Park Hye Ryun
Air Date: November 12th, 2014
Time Slot: 10 pm, Wednesday-Thursday

A young man lost his family because of what a reporter thinks is a "Truth" and grow up hating reporter. A woman with a "Pinocchio Syndrome" will begin to hiccup if he tries to lie. Both of these people have become an intern reporter at the problem sosialdari a TV station, and come to know the truth of human nature while looking for an answer about "What's the real truth?"
a new project from the team of writer-director of "I Hear Your Voice" a drama genre of young people with personal growth and mystery!

Lee Jong Suk 1 as Choi Dalp o (leak)......to be confirmed

image_2014-09-04-9.jpg

The main male character in this drama, which is going to lose his family Dalpo Choi aka father, and he reportedly lost his father when he was a child because one reporter who insisted that he was saying was true. and finally he grew hates a reporter.
but fate changed, it originally was a taxi driver who taciturn and not observed with the bowl hair, but then he turned into a smart and handsome reporter.
but, whether he would still hate the truth when meeting with a female reporter who thinks that Choi Inha truth is as important to life?

2 Park Shin Hye as Choi Inha

image_2014-09-04-8.jpg

The main female character is Choi Inha. Reporter he was an intern at the TV station with a rival TV station Choi Dalpo. he has the "Pinocchio Syndrome" which will continue to hiccup if he is lying and will only stop if he was telling the truth. in other words, he really could never lie. LOL
Choi and Choi Inha Dalpo an uncle-nephew, legally. Because of something that happened to Choi Dalpo which makes them uncle-nephew relationship in the absence of blood and in the same age range. Inha Choi will be a year older than Choi Dalpo.

Credit: DC via snail flower blog.......thanks!

My Note: it's google translation!........
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, starfire182921, mana ^-^, Jenzzy, L-Khie

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95411

• Maris
Kim Young Kwang (not yet confirmed)

image_2014-09-04-10.jpg

Kim Young Kwang will portray the character of a second generation chaebol who dream and aspire to become a reporter. but this reporter is completely enclosed and has not had contact with the public. Will he fall in love with a reporter Choi Inha?

Lee Yoo Bi (not yet confirmed)

image_2014-09-04-11.jpg

Lee Yoo Bi will portray the character as sasaeng fans or commonly called crazy fans who continue to follow his idol, which would turn out to be a reporter. whether he would be sasaeng fans for Choi Dalpo and eventually want to be a reporter because he wanted to close with Choi Dalpo? or just because the reporter chaebol Kim Young Kwang?

Credit:DC via snail flowers blog.....thanks!
Google translate!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, starfire182921, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, L-Khie

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95412

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
is this the Salt twitter confirm about Pinocchio?
I like the picture. Never see before.
Ehmmm the male still not confim?

salt.jpg

pinos.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, mana ^-^, Jenzzy, L-Khie

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 7 months ago #95417

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Sharing this from PSH DC. Omo they are so fast.
Will try do later.
990232283_eb814b12.jpg

990232283_b2fd1f9b.jpg

Hi Sis Narjess, @Jenzyy and Mana, where are you.
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, L-Khie
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.597 seconds