Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #102938

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Isnt Shin-hye the one standing with i think a dark blue or black slacks and coat with white inner clothing? I think the cameras are rolling because she's the only one whose not wearing jacket. :D :D

cr to the owner :heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #102957

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thanks sis @Irene... now I get it. :lol: that photo I was looking at was smaller n fuzzy.

Since Pinocchio is filming in Seoul, maybe we will get more bts pictures from fans. ;)

That's a cute fan made Pinocchio couple sis @Nicole.

Thank you everyone for the updates... and hoping we will get more as we close in to the premier

cr PInkle PSH_lovers JP
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #102979

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
"Just like how Pinocchio turned into a real boy.....they will turn into real reporters"......

B04c463CMAEvQaR.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, narjess89, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #102993

• irene_xxvi
Something just came to my mind.. Shin-hye oftentimes take the role of a Cinderella like in heirs but she's been a lead like Mulan(YAB), Rapunzel(FBND) and now she's taking Pinocchio.. really looking forward for what's next although its too early for the "next" :-V :-V :D :D

Goodmorning! :D :heartsh:

ctto :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103001

• irene_xxvi
Teaser video revealed for new Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk drama

The first teaser video was revealed on Saturday for the upcoming drama “Pinocchio,” starring actor Lee Jong-suk and actress Park Shin-hye.

The broadcaster posted the teaser video on the drama’s official homepage. In the video clip, Lee is wearing a high school uniform and has bushy hair, and is participating in a quiz show.

Lee looks at the camera meaningfully in the short teaser, raising fans’ anticipation.

A question in the quiz show asks about “Pinocchio Syndrome” -- getting hiccups whenever one tries to tell a lie. The female lead, Park Shin-hye, suffers from the syndrome.

The teaser also showed the two main characters in a romantic mood while watching the sunset. The chemistry between the two actors is also gaining attention from fans.

SBS’ “Pinocchio” is scheduled to broadcast on Nov. 12 after “My Lovely Girl.” The drama is about young news reporters working at the social affairs desk and fighting for justice.

By Kim Min-jin

Source: www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201410271045305792489_2
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103002

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
@irene noona you mean they relate PSH's dramas to disney films? Lol I just saw it that way :D :D :D

Good morning to my noonas! :bingo: :bingo: :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103019

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
The smart girl Choi In Ha?

10744721_834987733213078_1524111380_n.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103023

• irene_xxvi

BTS Pinochio
cr:쵸파

[141026 FA cr. Naver blog uploader]

Park shinhye Lee Jongsuk Notice for assistance in Drama Filming: Our apartment is located among the beautiful apartments along Hangang River, received request for assistance from SBS Broadcasting. After approval through residents committee, filming will take place with following conditions, any inconvenience caused is much regretted. Filming period: 27 Oct 2014 to Jan 2015 (3 to 4 times per month)

Original chinese translation - rainlv

小窝:#朴信惠# #李钟硕# 电视剧拍摄协助公告:我们公寓在汉江边美丽的公寓之中,收到了SBS放送局拍摄协助的请求。经居民代表会议允许对以下项目条件的拍摄,给大家带来不便之处请谅解和协助。拍摄时间:14年10月27日-15年1月(月3-4回)[偷笑]

Trans By: Jinjja Wintercherub
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103024

• irene_xxvi
Official Characters Descriptions by SBS

Source:http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programSubCharacter.dopgm_id=22000005161&pgm_build_id=6601&pgm_mnu_id=23915#
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103025

• irene_xxvi
Drama ‘Pinocchio’ starring Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye to Be Aired from November 12!

Posted by: suhihi00 , October 27, 2014

Teaser image of SBS’s upcoming drama <Pinocchio> starring Lee Jong-suk have been released.

Drama <Pinocchio>, which will be aired from November 12, have released the teaser image on its official website on October 25.

In the teaser iamge, Lee Jong-suk with bushy hair is appearing in a quiz show wearing a school uniform. His old fashioned style and his serious looks capture the eyes.

At the quiz show, Lee Jong-suk has to give an answer to the question, “What is the mane of the syndrome that occurs when people lies? This syndrome occurs due to dysautonomia.”

This 20 second-long teaser image shows complete transformation of actor Lee Jong-suk. The question Lee Jong-suk guesses at the show also arouses curiosity of this drama.

This teaser image also shows Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye making eye contact under the beautiful sunset.

Drama <Pinocchio> starring Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Kim Young-gwang and Lee Yu-bi tells a love story of a man who lives his life under fake name and a woman who can’t lie due to her chronic symptom. This drama will be aired from November 12.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Captured Image from Teaser Iamge, Translated by Park Kayla

Source: www.getitk.com/drama-pinocchio-starring-...ber-12/?lang=en ;
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.973 seconds