Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103028

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
wow! our pages are gliding beautifully. Thank u sis @irene, @jenzzy, @ narjess, @nicole, @kimloveeun, @prettycool and many more who have been sharing Pinocchio with us! awesome!

Dalpo on location shooting....and with Inha (back turned)

cr as tagged.
:luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103029

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
looks like late in the afternoon?
I am giddy all over.... shaking with excitement... no kidding!! especially when I see BTS pictures together..... :luvluv:

cr as tagged.
:heartsh:

understanding more from this description..... (cr: nvrmind) posted by @irene.
"Inha conflicts with Dalpo for every small thing, who is same age with her and who becomes a uncle to her from one day. When they met first time, Dalpo was a sweet kid but suddenly he started to show hostility toward Inha. She hated Dalpo, who's the worst student in whole class and is an outsider, but from a moment she found there's smartness behind his stupidness and warmness behind his coldness, after that, she understands Dalpo and cares him as her family. "

---
"But Pinocchio syndrome is a big obstacle to Inha. She can't do push and pull of a relationship with a guy she likes, none the less two-timing. Same applies to her work - even though she's not perticularly righteous, she needs to tell the truth always because she starts hiccuping when she turns away from truth. Due to this, Inha has bigger motive for truth than other reporters."
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103030

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Rough translation of Character Introduction for Pinocchio

Hangang Line Trainee Reporters

Choi Inha

She has Pinocchio syndrome, so she starts to hiccup when she lies and stops it when she tells truth. Most of those with Pinocchio Syndrome show reticence and are shy of other people as they can't hide it when lying, but Inha has rather lived as speaking out her mind openly.

Inha conflicts with Dalpo for every small thing, who is same age with her and who becomes a uncle to her from one day. When they met first time, Dalpo was a sweet kid but suddenly he started to show hostility toward Inha. She hated Dalpo, who's the worst student in whole class and is an outsider, but from a moment she found there's smartness behind his stupidness and warmness behind his coldness, after that, she understands Dalpo and cares him as her family.

With Pinocchio syndrome, there isn't much job you can take. Lawyer, congressman, writer, actor, any other jobs can't be done by a person who can't lie. So Inha chose to be a reporter! She thinks a reporter is the best job she can do, because reporters are to make news with no small bit of untruth. On top of that, being a reporter could give her an opportunity to meet her estranged mom.

But Pinocchio syndrome is a big obstacle to Inha. She can't do push and pull of a relationship with a guy she likes, none the less two-timing. Same applies to her work - even though she's not perticularly righteous, she needs to tell the truth always because she starts hiccuping when she turns away from truth. Due to this, Inha has bigger motive for truth than other reporters.

Cr: nvrmind
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103031

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I love, luv the pictures but together.... :blush: like this. :side:
our In Ha (Park Shin Hye) and Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk)

Choi In Ha has a Pinocchio syndrome, so she starts to hiccup when she lies and stops it when she tells truth. Most of those with Pinocchio Syndrome show reticence and are shy of other people as they can't hide it when lying, but Inha has rather lived as speaking out her mind openly. "
love the spunk, the pluck that Inha will show us using her Pinocchio syndrome to speak her mind openly. Aha! so her hiccups will stop when she eventually tells the truth. Interesting !! I am so looking forward to this.

And with her mindset that with her 'handicap' having Pinocchio syndrome, the professions she could choose isn't many. :lol: lawyer, congressman, writer, actor, any other jobs can't be done by a person who can't lie. But she thought of being a reporter.... and our story evolves...
I am so into this now!
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, ruse, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103032

• irene_xxvi
Additional BTS pics.. :)

cr as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103033

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Kim Young-Kwang asSeo Bum-Jo and, Lee Yoo-Bi as Cha Hye-Seung.
the four rookie reporters...

cr: SBS

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103035

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
from a fan acct...

cr: wintercherub

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103036

• ruse
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1196
Pictures of the heroes enthusiastic drama Pinocchio
:-V :-V

B08zZSLCQAEBFlu.jpg

B08zZCnCQAATwTa.jpg

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103037

• irene_xxvi
Rough translation of Character Introduction for Pinocchio

Han-river Line Trainee Reporters

Choi Dalpo

Dalpo is tall and good-looking but no one recognize it because his looks are hidden behind ragged clothes and bushy hair. Not a flower boy but he is a 'soon-to-be handsome guy' who could become handsome once he dresses up.

His true name is Ki Ha-myoung.
Choi Gongpil(Inha's grandpa) rescued Dalpo from drowning and adopted him whe he was 14, and Hamyoung got a new name Dalpo since then.
By the adoption, Dalpo got to have a new famliy with Gongpil(who is almost an age of Dalpo's grandpa) as dad, Dalpyung(who is almost an age of Dalpo's father) as younger brother, and Inha(who is the same age with Dalpo) as a niece.
For Gongpil who believes Ha-myoung as his deceased son Dalpo who drowned to death in the ocean, Ha-myoung erased his name and his past and lives as Dalpo, a son of Gongpil.

He hides his smart brain, which he could memorize the whole content of a library, and intentionally scores zero in all exams, thus got a nickname 'All ppang (All Zero)', because he wanted to live as Dalpo who's not good at studies and a bit dumb. And also he lives as a fashion terrorist, hiding his good looks, to live as Dalpo who wore shabby rubber shoes and bushy hair.

Dalpo pretends not to be interested in college and yields the opportunity to his niece Inha because Dalpo knew the family's financial hardship - and he starts to work as a taxi driver. However, with his smart brain, excellent memorizing capability, and common sense and experiences earned from taxi driving, he becomes a reporter who has more special talent than other reporters.

Cr nvrmind
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by irene_xxvi.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103048

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
As the story develops, here is a glimpse (cr: nvrmind) of how Seo Beomjo ties with In Ha in the story......

"He didn't have a reason to have a job since he earns monthly income from property lease as more than dozen times of average corporate worker's annual salary, and he had no motive in life. He worked as a fashion magazine reporter as it seemed cool, but that job wasn't interesting much. His life was like a yacht floating in a lake with no wind at all -peaceful but boring.

And then, a wind starts to blow which can move his yacht. The beginning of the wind is Choi Inha, who he never met.

As Beomjo happened to use old mobile phone number of Cha-ok, Inha's mom, he has been reading messages that Inha sent to her mom over 10 years. By peeping the messages, he became interested in other's life for the first time, and he longs to meet the person.
This brings changes to Beomjo's life.

And the wind leads him to a fierce life of a social affairs reporter."
are you getting more in tune with Pinoccho.... 'coz I am. :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.688 seconds