Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103049

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
The house that was built for this kdrama Pinocchio is where In Ha will live with the three guys.
Dalpo knows that they are not blood related.. hmmm smart kid! love u. But does In Ha knows this fact?

So as both grew up, they are always bickering LOL. And there is Seo Beomjo..
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103050

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Rough translation of Character Introduction for Pinocchio

Song Cha-ok

Inha's mom, a newsroom report for MSC news station.

Cha-ok is in her late 40s but still has young and gracious look, and has a legendary career as a reporter.
She was the 1st female captain of open-air news station reporters in charge of Seoul City Police Department, and had been assigned twice as overseas correspondents, which is hard to do just once. She has worked restless with a self management that she can run a full course of marathon, and a desire for winning that she never loses to anyone whether it's news reporting or alcohol drinking. So, it wasn't surprising that she become a head of social affairs department and at the same time the 1st female main anchor of open-air news station as soon as she came back from an assignment as a correspondent to Washington D.C.

As she didn't bother to fabricate, exaggerate, and use emotional direction for an extraordinary news, there are also much of jealous criticism toward her.

She hid the fact that she's married as her marriage at young age became a hurdle for her to be a reporter, and as her marriage life including her daughter Inha became a hurdle to her life as reporter, she chose to divorce with no hesitation.
To Cha-ok, Inha, who she met again after 10 years, is just a newbie reporter with a defect of Pinocchio Syndrome prior to being her daughter.

Cr: nvrmind
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103052

• irene_xxvi
Rough translation of Character Introduction for Pinocchio

Han-river Line Trainee Reporters

Seo Beomjo

Beomjo is an heir to a conglomerate and is born with a silver spoon.
He is a innocent and cheerful character as he has lived in comfort since he was a kid. He has a sleek face and body as a professional model so people keep glancing at him, and has an excellent fashion sense.

He didn't have a reason to have a job since he earns monthly income from property lease as more than dozen times of average corporate worker's annual salary, and he had no motive in life. He worked as a fashion magazine reporter as it seemed cool, but that job wasn't interesting much. His life was like a yacht floating in a lake with no wind at all -peaceful but boring.

And then, a wind starts to blow which can move his yacht. The beginning of the wind is Choi Inha, who he never met.
As Beomjo happened to use old mobile phone number of Cha-ok, Inha's mom, he has been reading messages that Inha sent to her mom over 10 years. By peeping the messages, he became interested in other's life for the first time, and he longs to meet the person.
This brings changes to Beomjo's life.
And the wind leads him to a fierce life of a social affairs reporter.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103054

• irene_xxvi
Another BTS photo

cr as tagged :heartsh:

Will I ever get tired of looking for anything about Pinocchio? :D :D :D Sis @nu2me i think im really getting hooked!!! :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss:

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103059

• irene_xxvi
Fanarts :)

Cr: starixxx.tumblr.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103060

• irene_xxvi
What does Han-river Line mean?

As you can see, description for 4 main characters in Pinocchio has titles 'Han-river Line Trainee Reporters', so what is Han-river Line?
I'm not an expert for news reporter's world, but learned it recently.

Social affairs reporters are assigned to a line, which is a word used by reporters meaning a section of Seoul City. Since there are many events, incidents, news items happening all around the city, one reporter can't cover the whole city. So reporters in social affairs department are assigned to cover one of the section(=line) of Seoul City. Seoul city can be divided to several lines, one of which is Han-river line. There are also Gangnam line, and others. And the lines are common among across all news stations.

So, even though our trainee reporters PSH & LJS do not work for same news station, both are assigned to Han-river Line from each of their own station. And that's why there could be many interactions at work between them.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103066

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Lol I almost double posted @irene and @eve noona's updates :S :S :D :D

Still I love this pic of her and the other girl rookie reporter :luvluv:

Hope they had major updates this week :) :D :D :shy: :shy:

cr: natwalan.tumblr.com/post/101075051536/ph...e-jong-suk-pinocchio
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by prettycool610.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103070

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Another Version Of Characters Description

'Pinocchio' Character Profile - Part 1

Source: SBS

Choi Dalpo - Lee Jong Suk

image_2014-10-27.jpg

Even though he is tall and possesses handsome looks, no one realizes it since it is hidden under a head of scruffy hair and dingy clothes. Although he can’t be called a flower boy (ggeot-minam, 꽃미남), he may well called a soon-to-be handsome man (got-minam, 곧미남) — just needs to be tidied up.

He was born under the name Ki Hamyoung.

When he was 14, he nearly drowned and was saved by Inha’s grandpa, Gongpil. He was then adopted into the family and takes the name Dalpo, because Gong-pil believes that Hamyoung to be his deceased son who had drowned at sea. Through this, Dalpo’s new family now consists of — a father, Gongpil, who could pass as Dalpo’s grandfather in age; a younger brother, Dalpyung, who’s is his father’s age; and a same-age niece, Inha.

In order to pass as Dalpo (who had never been good at studies), this boy has taken to hiding his fantastic intellect. Although he can easily memorize the whole library, he intentionally gets zero in all his exams. This is how he gained the nickname of ‘All-Zero’. He further hid his good looks by wearing shabby clothes and a pair of gum boots, completing the look of a fashion terrorist.

He knows that the family is financial difficult, so Dalpo feigns disinterest in university studies and gives the opportunity to his niece Inha. He takes the job of a taxi driver. However, his intellect, amazing ability to memorize anything, plus the street smarts he gained from driving a taxi… these are all leading him to become a reporter possessing truly unique talents.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Choi Inha - Park Shin Hye

image_2014-10-27-2.jpg

She suffers from Pinocchio Syndrome, where she begins hiccuping whenever she lies and can only stop when she tells the truth. Most people who have this syndrome shy from the public since they can’t lie, but Inha has rather chosen to live her life telling the truth exactly as it is.

She fights over every little thing with her same-age uncle, Dalpo. She remembers that when they first met, he was a gentle young man; but somehow he turned hostile towards her. She couldn’t help but dislike Dalpo, who always ranked bottom in school and was ostracized for it. It wasn’t until she discovered his hidden smarts and warmth that she accepted him into her family.

If you have Pinocchio Syndrome, there’s not many careers for you to choose from. Lawyers, congressmen, writers, actors… these are all jobs where lying is a basic requirement. Therefore, Inha has chosen to become a reporter! In her mind, a reporter cannot even include the slightest lie in her work, so it is the most suitable for her. Besides, being a reporter would give her a chance to find her mom who had left the family.

Nevertheless, the syndrome causes a load of troubles for Inha. She can’t toy with the guy she likes, let alone consider two guys at the same time. Work is no easier. She may not be 100% righteous but even when she tries to lie by omitting the truth, the hiccups come. All this gives Inha more motivation to search for truth than any other reporter out there.

By: hitoritabi

My Note: NOW .....I can sincerely and truthfully admit that I could not be more excited than right now in anticipating this drama...... :woohoo:

I love the characters....
I love Shinhye's appearance.......can she get more classy and lovely than as seen above....just wow!
So professional, successful looking and mature at the same time...
She is looking absolutely gorgeous from top to bottom with her well groomed look in the perfectly tailored , pin- striped suit in her favorite blue. :)
Love...love...love...!

Thanks all for the posts .....will reply in time!
Just wanted to share the excitement feeling right now.
Are we on a roller coaster guys?
:wahaha

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103072

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
I wish hyung's hairstyle wound change loool :D :D

But oh well, looks can be deceiving for a main character :D :D

cr: photobucket
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by prettycool610.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103075

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Goodnight my noonas :) wishing you the best in good health and everything :bingo: :bingo: :luvluv: :luvluv:

cr: google
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds