image-796.jpeg

image-797.jpeg

image-798.jpeg

Ctto

My Note

Good morning/afternoon/evening
Hope all are doing fine....

Elena......you down with fever?
Get well soon. I have not had a chance to watch this weeks episodes with sub as yet so will comment later. It's good to see your many posts here like before...was thinking of you when read about Shinhye in Malaysia because of Mamonde in October? :)

Seirazde.....thanks! You fill me with warmth. Miss you guys too. Hope to drop in more .....:)

Alou68..... No need to apologize! You love Shinhye......that's enough! The sincerity in your post is impressive and your analysis on point. In regards, to Shinhye working for this writer......I am with you but one has to acknowledge that Shinhye has gained in stature as an actress of top repute.

Even though the plot has flaws, the pace is slow and not many impactful moments.......it has its positive points too......relationships building, growth , realistic situations have been done well. One outstanding thing to appreciate is that all characters talk and try and resolve without unnecessary misunderstandings.

one cannot deny that Hye Jung has been written such that Shinhye was able to show her range as an actress. She has done outstandingly well in emoting .....her screen caps, gifs and clips can be watched repeatedly because of her subtle and emotionally charged acting. She has gained new admirers, acknowledgement and critical acclaim across the board. One sees her being talked about in the same breadth as the known top female actresses as JJH......not only in acting but beauty too.
I feel that among all the present dramas......she clearly beats competition hands down.

For the above reasons ......I am happy she did this drama....... :P

Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149545

• tjstaana
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 67
Been busy for few days... I just watch episode 13 last night... Watching doctors make me so excited to go to korea.. :) hope me and my friends can make it... :D thanks to all who posts a lot of pctures and updates..they are so lovely...
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149547

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
ooooh my dear @Maris was here last night :woohoo: Welcome back sis :heartsh:
Hello sis @Ely @seirzde @Alou and @therese ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149549

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
I second after Narjess welcoming sister Maris.
Miss you a lot Sis Maris. I hope you are healthy and happy Sis.

OMO..cheeziness overload...

restmb_jhidxmake.php-2.jpeg

Shin Hye is growing up now...I love it. :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149552

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello again all the sisters here.I'm glad that everybody is doing well.Thanks sis@maris for your observation.I respect your opinion and at first I have no doubts on Shin hye's acting and I acknowledge the fact that the role itself is really amazing and I agree with you that Shin hye's popularity is really amazing beause a lot of people admires her and everybody noticed her acting ability not only in Korea but worldwide.so I am thankful for that really..Wish for the best..thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149555

• Osellasella
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 39
Hi, rarely drop comments here but this time i want to share my mind that i really really enjoy the show.
Maybe this not a 'drama'. No roller coaster emotion, no misunderstanding an nothing exagerrating. It's a slice of live.
Maybe this is too flat, predictable and too good to be true or boring for some others. But i love to watch how they face their daily lifes and growing day by day in sweet and mature ways.
Only watch drama online and never saved one , but consider 'doctors' be the first drama i'll keep on my pad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149557

• elankham
  • Administrator
Hi @Osellasella,
Please do often share your view dear.
You might don't know that many enjoy reading your inner thought and personal view.
Oh, how I wish many sharing their own personal view about the drama here..
Thanks for the post.
take care always.
Terima kasih.

I love seeing her in surgeon gown with mask. Her eyes so beautiful. How great God is, creating such beautiful eyes for her..

1470236520.jpg

RO27289813_w1000_h0.jpg

her teacher loves her so much... :P :P :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, Osellasella

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149558

• elankham
  • Administrator
from yunkyunsang IG..

1470233265.jpg

Why I see the grass look greener...
ohh because he is smile...kekeke :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149561

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
[Making Film XXII] 2016.08.03 ‪#‎ParkShinHye‬ ‪#‎박신혜‬ ‪#‎朴信惠‬ ‪#‎Doctors‬ ‪#‎닥터

CR.Doctors 닥터스

WELCOMEBACK BACK OUR DEAREST SIS MARIS :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149563

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
hello again :lol: it's nice to see your posts at this time of the day, guys :-V

I saw this on twitter yesterday it's hilarious hehehehe

Co7fMiWVUAA0Ngm.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, Arbado
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.782 seconds