Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #146923

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Hello guys .. there are many news thanks for sharing .. the drama broadcasting date nears I soo excited :heartsh:
I love Shin hye's Small role appearing in the Entertainer :luvluv:
I wonder whether there will be role mother of Hye Jung's or only father =X
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by sarah.94.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #146925

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
DOH wrote:
So our Shin Hye in Doctors will be battling it out with ex-SALT colleague Park Se Young in Beautiful Minds for Mon-Tues 22:00hr slot.

Both dramas have good cast. Beautiful Minds lead male is Jang Hyuk. Have to see which story will pull in the ratings.

Thanks for the update. Sort of confused as whether Park So Dam took the offer as the main lead and whether Park Se Young is second lead or is she now the main lead. According to the article in Dramabeans:

Park Se-young up for medical mystery Beautiful Mind
by girlfriday | April 22, 2016

It might be a My Daughter Geum Sa-wol reunion for Park Se-young and Yoon Hyun-min, who are both considering secondary roles in KBS’s new medical mystery drama Beautiful Mind. The new Monday-Tuesday series is cutting it really close to the wire with casting, since the drama is due out in June and technically nobody’s signed on; Jang Hyuk (Master of Trade—Inn 2015) and Park So-dam (The Priests, Because It’s the First Time) are being courted to headline, but no one’s finalized yet.

Beautiful Mind comes from the writer of Sungkyunkwan Scandal and the PD of Dream High 2, and tells the story of a neurosurgeon who’s brilliant as a doctor, but lacking empathy and emotion due to a frontal lobe injury. He gets caught up in a mysterious case when his patients start dying off, and the drama is about solving the mystery, as well as his growth as a doctor. The heroine will open his eyes to love and change him, even though I have no clue how this is possible if he feels no feelings.

Yoon Hyun-min is considering a role as the villain, a cardiothoracic surgeon who is the very opposite of Jang Hyuk’s character. He’s trusted and well-liked by his patients and colleagues, which hides his duplicitous nature. Park Se-young is up for the role of a neurosurgery fellow, a smart, beautiful researcher in the department who’s at the top of her field.

There’s no indication that she’s evil or anything, but after playing the evil second lead in My Daughter Geum Sa-wol, I wonder if it’s expected of her now. I like Park Se-young and don’t want her to be typecast as evil forever, but as long as she’s doing it well, there’s no reason not to have some fun with it. So far the cast is looking great… that is, if any of these people sign on.

Beautiful Mind follows Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho in June.

Either way, doesn't matter who is the main lead. From what I read in some articles about Beautiful Mind, it is multiple personality drama sort of similar to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. If that is the case, then Doctors have a better chance of good ratings. I'm not too crazy about multiple personality/psychotic dramas. Doctors...Fighting!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #146936

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
hmm excited for this!

Doctor's script.....

3542385450_59dcf0bb_instaG_2016_04_28_23.52.26-1.jpg

cr DC
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #146944

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Is SBS not showing any script reading pictures, hmm under wraps ... shall we be waiting for the news of actual filming before they will release... we want to see the camaraderie and behind the scenes interaction of the team ! they certainly are keeping us in suspense.
:(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #146960

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
[Movie] [Sun] fanaticism "sun" of the potential pot choice

2016-04-29 20:30:00 HKT

Since the oratorio "The sun descended" on the 14th of this month a happy ending, opera fans can not help singing "I am empty, I'm lonely," drop it chose to play really big desk glue line needs a big generous courage, but Bei Among the chosen drama nor good heart from the start.

After the "sun", it has a good play GOD pot (fresh pot Index: 5 Apple is the highest)

"Good Luck Romance" premiered May 25 Air Viu something fresh pot Index: 5 apple

"Any attachment" July 6 premiere Viu something fresh pot Air Index: 5 apples

"Goodbye Mr. Black" broadcast in the Air Viu something fresh pot Index: 4 apples

"Learning any church" is expected in September sowing fresh pot Index: 5 apples

"Dae Jang Geum" Lee Young Ae return to make, and with co-star Song Seung sportsman through the SBS drama "Learning to any church,"

1461745643_13c0.jpg

"Doctors" June 20 premiere Viu something fresh pot Air Index: 4 apples

1461745648_7495.jpg

Healthy image generous Bei Park Shin Hye do prison drama fans, teachers and students love to play buried already attracted fresh. SBS generous "Doctors" tells been in prison generous Park Shin Hye who strive to become a doctor, Kim Rae-won played by Park Shin Hye generous teacher, and later they will become the identity of the younger generation ago, and then developed into a generous couple inspirational story.

1461745655_c744.jpg

"W" is expected in July the Air broadcast Viu something fresh pot Index: 4 apples
1461745658_7517.jpg

cr.HKM.APPLEDAILY.COM
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #146961

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

SBS "Doctors" airing right in HK has been sold to ViuTV

cr:hkm.appledaily.com/detail.php?gui…

image-492.jpeg

image-795.jpg

Via chanbeatrix

www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertain...aunched-in-singapore

My Note

To know more about ViuTV.....click on the link above......

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #146962

• Maris

image-796.jpg

cr:liuliu714 via burning monster

Characters Chart Depicting their relationship

image-498.jpeg

My Note

Sorry about the quickly made rough chart (2nd one) by me so that we could understand the above better and thus become familiar with the characters and the actors/actresses playing them....

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #146997

• Maris

Hullo everyone!
Do hope everyone had a wonderful weekend :)

Below Is the summary of how things have shaped up in the neurosurgery department of the drama after the latest casting...

It does seem as if the drama will take place basically in the hospital environment from the number of actors cast as doctors/neurosurgeons....

THE SENIORS.....

1: Chief of Neurosurgery : Kim Tae-To.....(JHS)
2: Senior Neurosurgeon. :? description just a pic ( have a feeling will be HJH's rival as neurosurgeons of the same seniority or be 2nd in seniority after the chief)
3: Gifted surgeon. : Hong Ji Hong (KRW)...[ Not clear to me if he was a teacher/ mentor to YHJ in school or medical college (because that would make him a professor too) ]
4: Neurosurgeon. : Jung Young-Do (YKS)...( don't know his place in seniority but I don't think he will be a resident....A fellow most probably...just my assumption hence placed in this lot...not senior but not a resident too )

THE NEUROSURGERY RESIDENTS
(I grouped them as such on the assumption that these characters seem too young to be fellows. Fellowship program follows after 7 yrs of residency that comes after 4 years of medical school)

1: Yoo Hye-Jung (PSH)
2: Choi Kang Joo ( KMS)...He graduated from top medical school and competes with YHJ for the title of the best Neurosurgeon.
3: Jin Seo Woo (LSK)..........Rival to YHJ...( I think on both overdo all and professional front)
4: Ahn Jong Dae. (JHS...Jo Hyun Shik)...( I think will be a resident but could be senior)

From the above data.............I conclude that 8 neurosurgeons should be enough to make the story run in a neurosurgery department of a Hospital. We can only conjecture and have personal wishes as to what we would like to see in terms of the proportion of medical cases/surgeries versus the human melo aspect of the story.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #146998

• Maris
image-797.jpg

Jo Hyun Shik joined SBS "Doctors". He will portray neurosurgeon named "Ahn Jong Dae".............

Cr. Chinese translation: tripleEdoubleLU weibo

Source Naver via pshdaily
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147006

• Maris

Yoo Daln confirmed to join Doctors as Kim Rae Won's longtime friend.

image-808.jpg

Credit Kdrama news
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.811 seconds