Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147058

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
nu2me wrote:
I was hoping for Shinhye to guest again in RunningMan or 2 days 1 night variety....before her drama "Doctors"... this will make her visible and anticipated more and more... :blush: We've seen her in both shows and it would be nice to watch Shinhye again like others come to the show again n again. ;)

Han Hyo-joo guested recently in the variety show and people took notice....she had a drama coming up too. Shin-hye's co-star in Doctors, Lee Sung Kyung has been in variety shows lately. We get to know her more.

Many characters are coming up and feels like it's a daily show or weekend show... :P
Thank you all for the updates, love reading each postings.
:heartsh:

mianhe... back to work for me

Sis@nu2me, you are right, I was hoping the same thing. I remember when Shin Hye did the Heirs she was in Running Man with Kim Woo Bin and Choi Jin Hyuk. It was fun watching them especially when Shin Hye beat Kim Jong Kook in the head wrestling. ;) And she appeared in so many interviews with Lee Min Ho in promoting the Heirs. As for Pinocchio, they did some interviews in promoting it, but didn't do any variety show for it.

If they are going to promote Doctors, they probably will do it soon since it is going to be aired in June.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147083

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

[160505-Rough Trans] "Reading scripts still though it's children's day "

Wintercherub

image-502.jpeg

My Note

Good morning/afternoon/ evening everyone!

Hard working Shinhye!
After a break of one year and four months.....the rigorous routine of filming a drama for the next 2 and a half months starts for her. Since the next drama after Doctors starts on Aug 29th so it means that there will be 20 episodes. Since it's not being ore-produced.....the above picture is depiction of what's ahead of her......
We wish a drama full of success for Shinhye and also pray her tremendous success in her new role as Yoo Hye Jung!...

Yummiejeu, Eve and all of us who would have liked to see her in running man or a variety show.....from the above pic....it does not seem likely....does it?

But one never knows with Shinhye....she is an amazing person at multi tasking but still.....remote possibility....with press conference , photo shoots etc...

Btw.....she really does have a beautifully flawless skin..
:luvluv:

Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147111

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
It is a shame that SBS does not even share any First Reading or script reading pictures for Doctors :pinch: while other dramas to broadcast later (pre production) have been released.

Another young actor is joining the casts, his name is Park Solomon to take the role of young Kim Rae Won (Ji Hong).

cr chanbeatrix

Not familiar with this actor yet.
btw... Scarlett Heart will follow Doctors for SBS.
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147112

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Shinhye posted on her IG her script, episode 1

Wondering how the story begins... :)

Featuring...
男神收割机”回来了 朴信惠将出演《Doctors》 标清

cr san4
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147156

• Maris
image-503.jpeg

Credit as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147157

• Maris
www.instagram.com/p/BFIoGRkMehT/?r=477625693

according to this account...today was Shinhye= Hye Jung's first shoot as today is second day of Doctor's shoot..

via adepark
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147172

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
First look Hye Sung... :)
Shinhye looks awesome.... with bangs in her IG

The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147173

• Maris

Translation

Left: # Yesterday # Doctors # FirstDayFilming # HI # This is Yoo Hye-jung # End of self-introduction
Right: # Today # What's it filming

Credit Chanbeatrix

My Note

That's why she only showed her lower face on Instagram pic......she had changed her style for the drama .....black long hair with bangs! Could not be certain that it was her in the one with side profile looking down....she carries it off well ....I have to say....
All the best, Shinhye
Look forward to more updates....
Fighting!....

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147175

• Maris

Park Shin-hye on her first shoot of drama ‘Doctors’

image-507.jpeg

image-509.jpeg

Actress Park Shin Hye on Monday released a photo after completing the first shoot for the new drama “Doctors.”

In the photo uploaded on her Instagram, Park is holding the drama’s script. She is wearing a school uniform and has straight long hair with bangs down, looking like a high school student.

New SBS drama “Doctors” centers around Yoo Hye-jung, a gangster-turned-doctor played by Park and neurosurgeon Hong Ji-hong, played by Kim Rae-won. The drama is set to premiere in June.

Kpopherald

My Note

Shinhye in school uniform once again.... :) ....

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147188

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Park Shin Hye drama "Doctors" certification according to the shooting turned pure female high school students

May 9, 2016 Monday 18:05 Korea satellite network

77940-421621.jpg

This afternoon, South Korean actor Park Shin Hye update personal Instagram, disclosed the latest SBS TV drama on fire (Monday and Tuesday drama broadcast) "Doctors filming" The first scene of certified photos.

Park Shin Hye photo description wrote: "" Doctors "shooting Hello, I'm Liu Huijing self-introductions.."

Photos of Park Shin Hye wearing uniforms, long hair, and holding "Doctors" script, look just like a female high school students.

Park Shin Hye plays the heroine in the play Liu Huijing since childhood pain and heart locked door, do not trust people. Was originally a very able to fight the problem of young girls, in the face of Hong Zhihong (Kim Rae-won ornaments) The teacher, embarked on a journey to become a doctor.

Play, theres girls Liu Huijing encountered reality rational man Hong Zhihong, they began as a teacher and student, senior and junior doctors later, to change and to grow by only affair. The play will then file being broadcast "big hair", will be launched in June.

CR. www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/77940
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds