Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147014

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hello ! miss posting here.... let's see, from Maris post above on actress Yoo Da-In who will join the ever growing casts....
in the new SBS drama "Doctors".

"Doctors" is a drama about a woman with nowhere else to go and a man who loves with his head rather than his heart, encountering each other as doctors and experiencing the love of their lives. Yoo Da-in takes on the role of Ji-hong's (Kim Rae-won) old friend Jo In-joo who also has a crush on him.

Jo In-joo is from a wealthy family and she likes to take it easy. She loves Ji-hong who is perfect and though she knows he doesn't think of her as more than a friend, she's alright with it. She is the third party to Ji-hong and Hye-jeong's (Park Shin-hye) romance.

Yoo Da-in has proved herself to be a talented actress through many dramas. Her most recent drama is "One More Happy Ending" which earned her points for her cheerful and sensitive act.

Meanwhile, "Doctors" is directed by Oh Chung-hwan and will be released in June.
cr sports.donga via HanCinema
:heartsh:

Love ur analysis on the casts and characters in this new drama for SBS with Park Shin Hye :)
June is coming
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147025

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Thanks everyone for all the updates. Not too familiar with the other actors/actress that was added in the cast. But it is coming along nicely.

Thanks Maris for the chart, that was helpful. Look like it is going to be complicated relationships in that drama. Don't know if I can keep track of it. :S Hopefully it will be written and directed skillfully with less confusion. Can't wait for the drama! One more month to go. :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147048

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Park So Dam finally confirmed to be lead for Beautiful Mind. So Shin Hye Doctor will be airing the same time slot as that drama. Both are good actresses, hopefully Doctor is better written and directed and thus better rating. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147049

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Based on the staff's IG post, Doctors has started filming yesterday,..

Credit pearl0024

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :pray: :ding: :ding: :ding: :pray: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147050

• Maris

Actress Yoo Da-in is starring in the new SBS drama "Doctors".

"Doctors" is a drama about a woman with nowhere else to go and a man who loves with his head rather than his heart, encountering each other as doctors and experiencing the love of their lives. Yoo Da-in takes on the role of Ji-hong's (Kim Rae-won) old friend Jo In-joo who also has a crush on him.

Jo In-joo is from a wealthy family and she likes to take it easy. She loves Ji-hong who is perfect and though she knows he doesn't think of her as more than a friend, she's alright with it. She is the third party to Ji-hong and Hye-jeong's (Park Shin-hye) romance.

Yoo Da-in has proved herself to be a talented actress through many dramas. Her most recent drama is "One More Happy Ending" which earned her points for her cheerful and sensitive act.

Meanwhile, "Doctors" is directed by Oh Chung-hwan and will be released in June.

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...

www.hancinema.net/yoo-da-in-to-star-in-d...twitter#!prettyPhoto

My Note

Eve welcome back! You were missed! As a matter of fact there were very few people around....Klebis being the most regular one. Even Jenzzy was not here most of the time.....maybe celebrating her birthday? :) .... It seems it was a busy time for most.

Yummiejeu ...you are very welcome. It was more an excercise to become familiar with the cast and their relationships myself. Also to pass the time until the drama starts....it's still so far away. :(

I was quite surprised by another new cast and her pen sketch. The character description for her was a little unexpected since she is said to have secretly liked Hong Ji Hong for a long time and creates tension between him and Yoo Hye Jung. I thought Jin Seo Woo was going to play that role. She loves HJH too and resents Hye Jung supposedly take him away from her. Why the need for this new character playing the similar act.....or am I missing something here...

so
many love lines!
:S
KRW has to have at least more than one love line so as to compete with YHJ's multiple ones :lol: ......it's 3 love lines for both now...
But, seriously jokes apart.....I am pretty curious to see how the writer will keep all the love lines untangled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147051

• Maris

Our Main Leads for Doctors...

image-811.jpg

image-812.jpg

image-809.jpg

image-810.jpg

Cr: Mohamed Sunbae
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147052

• Maris

Park Shin Hye.....Doctors...First Glimpse?....?....?

www.instagram.com/p/BE9rRmbwdsF/?r=629336172

image-813.jpg

It seems like Kal Sowon from "Miracle in Room 7" is once again playing Shinhye's childhood...

image-815.jpg

Credit Owner Via soo jung

My Note

Yoo Hye Jung has to be interested in books and visits to the library for her to be a good enough student to end up being a neurosurgeon .....that too fighting for the title of "the best neurosurgeon" with Chol Kang Joo ( Kim Min Seok)

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147053

• Maris

Episode 4 script for Doctors

image-814.jpg

Credit as tagged via Coffeholic

My Note

Wish someone could translate it into English...

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147054

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
The Cast of the new #SBS upcoming drama #Doctors #닥터스 #박신혜 #朴信惠 #ParkShinHye @ssinz

cr. Mohamed 모함마드 Sunbae 선배
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, klebis, sarah.94, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147057

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I was hoping for Shinhye to guest again in RunningMan or 2 days 1 night variety....before her drama "Doctors"... this will make her visible and anticipated more and more... :blush: We've seen her in both shows and it would be nice to watch Shinhye again like others come to the show again n again. ;)

Han Hyo-joo guested recently in the variety show and people took notice....she had a drama coming up too. Shin-hye's co-star in Doctors, Lee Sung Kyung has been in variety shows lately. We get to know her more.

Many characters are coming up and feels like it's a daily show or weekend show... :P
Thank you all for the updates, love reading each postings.
:heartsh:

mianhe... back to work for me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, yummiejeu
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.126 seconds