Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147189

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
[Translation for K-netizen comment]
Cr. Chinese translation: 韩剧吧官博

image-510.jpeg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147191

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Park Shin Hye Reveals High School Character in Filming SBS Drama Doctors

Posted on May 9, 2016 by ockoala

image-511.jpeg

The banality of naming a drama about doctors Doctors still frustrates me, especially when the original title was the plucky Female Gangster Hye Jung. Sure that might be misleading since the gangster part was the female lead’s high school days and the present is about her life as a neurosurgery resident, but it’s still leaps and bounds better than a title that makes it hard for me to search for updates without pulling up doctor listings up the wazoo.

image-512.jpeg

Filming has started for the upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama, with leading lady Park Shin Hye posting updates of herself in the teen portion dressed like a high school student while holding up a copy of the script. I wonder if Park Shin Hye will usher back in the blunt bangs look, she tends to be one of the young fashion trend setters in K-ent these days. Stupid drama title aside, this drama is still must watch for me thanks to Park Shin Hye and the full cast including Kim Rae Won, Lee Sung Kyung, Yoon Kyun Sang, and Ji Soo.

image-513.jpeg
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147203

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
The young Hye Jung is Kal So Won and the young Ji Hong

.. and the young Ji Hong is Park Solomon

... I can't find any pictures of this young actor.
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147207

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
They have come a long way with Shin Hye!

CiGi8-5UYAEkcK2.jpg
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147213

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Good morning/ evening everyone :)
How are you all doing my dear sisters?
Thank you for all the loads of excitement. You are all the best
:heartsh:

A preview of the filming site for Doctors, uploaded by our dear Park Shin Hye in Instagram.
It all adds to our excitement for June :ding:

CiJThHAVEAAUjkA.jpg

Shin Hye!

CiJR73RUYAAGVpj.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147214

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
PARK SHIN HYE: POPULAR ACTRESS UPDATES HER FANS ON HER UPCOMING K-DRAMA "DOCTORS"

proxy.jpg

Back in 2014 and 2015, the biggest K-drama actress at the time was Park Shin Hye. Thanks to her strong work ethic and perseverance to work non-stop for numerous years, Shin Hye not only became a household name in Korean entertainment, but she’s one of the biggest international stars in the Hallyu Wave.

It was during this time Shin Hye played the lead roles in two of the most popular K-dramas in the past five years, Heirs and Pinocchio. It was also during this time she starred in many popular K-movies such as The Beauty Inside.

However, after she finalized her remaining projects in 2015, Park Shin Hye took a vacation followed by returning to college to finish up her degree she started back in 2009. Needless to say, many of her fans were sad to see her leave the acting scene but one day knew she would return when she was willing and ready.

That day is coming up soon, as Park Shin Hye has recently been cast as the female lead in the upcoming K-drama Doctors. Now she is adding more to the anticipation, as Shin Hye keeps her fans updated on set much to their delight.

The latest updates Park Shin Hye posted were on her official Instagram account, as reported by Soompi. There, she told her fans that the filming for Doctors “has begun.” In one of the photos, she is holding the script for the episode she is filming while wearing a school uniform with her hair down. In the caption, she made sure to use the tags #Yesterday, #FirstDayOfFilming, #IAmYooHyeJung, and #DoneWithIntroductions.

After that, Park Shin Hye posted another picture on her official Instagram in which wrote in the caption with hashtags, “What do you think? I am filming today.” Nevertheless, the constant updates on the set of Doctors, which started with the Instagram post attached below about five days ago (as of the publication of this article), has increased anticipation among her fans for her return to K-dramas.

For those who are unfamiliar with the upcoming K-drama Doctors, which is also known as Female Thug Hye Jung, it is about a woman named Yoo Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye) who makes a drastic life change from a street thug or gangster to a neurologist. This is thanks to the tutelage and mentoring of a senior neurologist, Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won of Gourmet and Punch). Doctors will explore their story from its initial beginnings when Hye Jung was a gangster, how she became such because of the scars of her damaging childhood, and the slow transformation she goes through to become a neurologist while being guided by Ji Hong.

Prior to her role in Doctors, Park Shin Hye has technically been working albeit not in K-dramas. Her first role was in the upcoming K-movie titled Brothers, which is reported to release sometime later this year. Also, Shin Hye has done modeling promotions, especially with Lee Jong Suk of Pinocchio, for fashion lines. Finally, Shin Hye has also done promotional filming for Korean tourism, something that has been on the rise thanks to the Hallyu Wave.

Doctors is scheduled to premier on June 20 on the Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS), as reported by Kpop Herald. It will take the place of Daebak (also known as Jackpot) on Mondays and Tuesdays at 10 p.m. KST.

via inquisitr.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147215

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
More pictures from the filming site..
Thank you for the generous shares.

from sskkyy0818 IG
its Shin Hye and Lee Sung KYung at the back
CiJZHSSWkAAhIqd.jpg

www.instagram.com/p/BFQH1vEEj5G/

oyj10041 IG
www.instagram.com/p/BFQKVa9hLUS/
thank you
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147216

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
img-78f3eba3d51aac02c8d7e7044a09da92.jpg

img-1f12c3392304a7b831adf494869f36c1.jpg

img-bab3edced9e24e1127d1109f091fb2c4.jpg

img-5334363702b18de973f1334d3812eed6.jpg

IMG_20160511_123901.jpg

IMG_20160511_114302.jpg

IMG_20160511_114316.jpg

IMG_20160511_114318.jpg

cr: owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147220

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147222

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.889 seconds