Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #134492

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye is in talks to join Jo Jung Suk and Kyungsoo in the movie "Hyung" / "Brother"

media.daum.net/entertain/culture/newsvie...id=20150902170510942

I HOPE I UNDERSTAND THIS RIGHT BECAUSE IM DYING HERE OUT OF EXCITEMENT! :D :D :D
But lets control our excitement.. it says its still unconfirmed
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #134494

• irene_xxvi
Accdg to SALT, final decision hasn't been made for the "Hyung" movie. Shin Hye is positively reviewing it.

star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=845728&year=2015&refer=portal
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #134496

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
[

Naver: Star News] (Exclusive) Park Shinhye, Jo Jungsuk, and Do Kyungsoo's teamwork in 'Hyung'..Perfect chemistry, expectations ↑

image-704.jpg

1. [+901, -88] Wow... the lineup is daebakㅠㅠ

2. [+710, -95] Park Shinhye and even Jo Jungsuk..nice

3. [+611, -58] Jo Jungsuk♥♥♥ He acts so well and so does Park Shinhye and D.O. I'm so excited for this. I better watch it when it premieres!!

4. [+614, -72] The lineup is crazy, seriously...

5. [+477, -58] Oh, even Park Shinhye-nim! I'll be supporting it~

6. [+75, -6] Hul, the lineupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Shinhye, Jo Jungsuk, and Do Kyungsoo ㄷ ㄷ Daebak. I better watch this.

7. [+83, -17] They all act well anywaysㅠㅜ Looking forward to it.

8. [+62, -5] Park Shinhye is acting as Do Kyungsoo's older sister you say..?

9. [+55, -3] Wow..our Kyungsoo has a lot of partner luckㅋㅋ It's already amazing with Do Kyungsoo and Jo Jungsuk, but even Park Shinhye on top of that~ Whoaㅋㅋ I'm already looking forward to it!! Hwaiting Kyungsoo!! Thank you for singing and showing us good acting. I love you♥.♥

10. [+58, -6] If Jo Jungsuk's in it, it always feels like it'll be daebakㅋ
Posted by Knetizone at 2:12 AM

My Note
Hullo Everyone!
Finally some news......good one too. Even if not confirmed......it is possible . Shinhye can do a movie with her studies at the same time. Since it says that the role although not very big........it's a powerful one. Furthermore, the script is by the writer of MIRN7....... Yet another plus point.....
Let's wait and see....SALT came out with a statement of Shinhye positively reviewing it......since many sources going online confirm it

Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, irene_xxvi, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat and this user have 1 others thankyou

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #134497

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye in Talks to Join EXO’s D.O and Jo Jung Suk’s Film
kokoberry September 2, 2015

image-703.jpg

On September 2, an inside source revealed that Park Shin Hye is currently in talks to join “Hyung” (working English title). “Hyung” has already secured Jo Jung Suk and EXO’s D.O as brothers who end up living together after 15 years of living separately. Director Kwon Soo Kyung of “Barefoot Kibong” will be helming the project.

Jo Jung Suk will be acting as the older brother named Doo Shik who serves a prison sentence due to committing fraud. Meanwhile, EXO’s D.O will portray a star judo athlete named Doo Young. He is on the national team, but suffers an injury right before an important competition. The unfortunate accident ends up changing his life irreversibly.

If Park Shin Hye confirms the film, she will act as a character who treats D.O like her real younger brother yet bickers with Jo Jung Suk. The actress’ last film was “The Royal Tailor” which was released about a year ago. However, she more recently had a cameo in the movie “Beauty Inside.”

Her agency, SALT Entertainment, commented, “We are currently discussing [the role]. We have not reached a final decision, but we are discussing it favorably.”

“Hyung” is scheduled to start filming in October.

Would you like to see Park Shin Hye act alongside EXO’s D.O and Jo Jung Suk?

My Note
:lol: do they need to ask❓
Of course we do❗️
A movie was the only plausible thing with her going back to studies. But, still I did not have too high hopes. Let's wait and see....

BluenB .......you are here.....finally.....so glad to see you join our community. We are enriched for having you here. I know how much you love and admire Shinye. This is another wonderful news for me today. Welcome! You will enjoy being here with everyone.....I guarantee... :lol:
:heartsh:

Eve.....hi! Just read your post about Shinhye attending KBeauty concert in China.......great!
I have been missing quite a lot of news. Was having problem posting here because the internet was too slow....still busy until 15th Sep......miss you guys specially with online buzz all around with various Shinhye news.... :P

Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, BluenB

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #134501

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
Hello @Maris yes, im here sis bcs i do love Shinhye i decide to Join here too :shy:
Thanks to Purpleismycolor who help me.
And im so excited to knw tht our Shin will hv another movie. Its just like dreams comes true. Im really happy today :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, klebis, BadBat

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #134504

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Hello everyone.. :)
Whoa!!! This news is buzzing around..
I'm mounting with excitement to see our ShinHye in another project even though there is no confirmation yet.
Thank you to Sis @Maris and Sis@irene for this awesome news.. :heartsh:
Ahhh.. SALT should give some announcement already LOL
:luvluv: :heartsh:

Hi@BluenB :heartsh:
Please allow me to also welcome you here in this lovely community..
I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay as much as everyone..
The sisters here and warm and nice.. ;)
See you around.. :)
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, irene_xxvi, klebis, BadBat, BluenB

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #134506

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hurray !!! although S.A.L.T. will keep us anxious with their confirmation... I am giddy and getting excited with the news all over the net, her possible participation with the movie, "Hyung" (brother) and much awaited interaction with Jo Jung Suk.... we sure miss our Shin-hye this year... although we've seen and love the shares of ppl she encountered in her personal vacation sharing her whereabouts and some beautiful places she's been :) .

Then we have oh so plentiful photoshoots to love and look at and possibly purchase the clothing lines from Rapido, from Mind Bridge, from HStyle... as it looks good on her :blush: and will look good on us too.

and Shinhye return in 3MAD variety show for the final season as guest and rightly so as she's done so much along with the permanent cast of the show and PD Na. :lol:

and who will forget her Millet just released photoshoot and video of their lovable endorsers for their F/W line. ahhhh, I'm in heaven. :blush:

Thank you sis @irene, @maris, @bluenb and @seirazde for this possible Shinhye movie to start filming in October. She will be busy with her school and may have time to appear in this movie..... :pray:

Take care everyone and be safe, keep that smile on always! will miss you guys for some weeks.
Enjoy our site, our loving family here too.
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, irene_xxvi, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, winniee

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #134536

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin Hye May Join D.O. And Jo Jung Suk In 'Hyung'
BY Julie Jones | Sep 02, 2015 08:15 AM EDT

Park Shin Hye is considering a role in the film "Hyung," also known as "Older Brother." The screenplay was written by Yoo Young A, who wrote the screenplay for a film that Park previously appeared in, "Miracle in Cell No. 7."

Park's agency, S.A.L.T. Entertainment, told the Korean media outlet Naver TV that the casting was not definite.
"We are currently in discussion. We have not reached a final decision but we are discussing it favorably."
If she takes the role she will play as a judo coach. Her character is close to judo athlete Doo Young, played by Do Kyung Soo, also known as EXO's D.O.

She cares for Doo Young as she might care for her own younger brother. Doo Young belongs to a national team but is injured before a competition. Having focused so hard on his athletic skills, Doo Young's injury forces him to rethink his life and his priorities.

The film also stars Jo Jung Suk, who appears in the drama "Oh My Ghostess." In "Hyung" he plays Doo Sik, Doo Young's older con artist brother. He shows up after serving 15 years in prison. Does he come home because he has nowhere else to go? Or is he there to make amends?

And will Park Shin Hye's character be caught in a love triangle with her two leading men? With this top-notch cast, things could get interesting.

Park Shin Hye recently had a leading role in the film 'The Royal Tailor" with co-star Yoo Yeon Suk. She also had a small role in the film "Beauty Inside." Her last k-drama role was in "Pinocchio" with co-star Lee Jong Suk.

Jo Jung Suk has also been cast in a leading role in the time travel film "Time Renegade" and also as a reporter in the film "Journalist."

Do Kyung So played Jo In Sung's delusional alter ego in "It's Okay, That's Love" and followed that role by playing a psychopath in "Hello Monster." He made his acting debut in the film "Cart" and recently appeared in the film "Pure Love" with Kim So Hyun.

"Hyung is scheduled to start shooting in October. Kwon Soo Kyung, who directed "Barefoot Kibong" will direct "Hyung."

www.kdramastars.com/articles/95692/20150...ung-suk-in-hyung.htm

now im really praying for this movie!!! I want to see her sporty side in a moviieee!!! :touched :touched :touched
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, winniee

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #134537

• lovesong
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 47
Hory sheet !!!!..oh my....i just hope Shinhye accepts it. Wish to hear that she confirmed it. Huge Exo-l here. Would love to see Do with Shinhye. Hmm.. their chara is kinda bro-sis...i'm fine as long as i getto see them on my screen, that actually sounds cool too and may be better. And Jo Jung suk plus wow !
I'm Exo fan ( Chanyeol bias ) and Shinhye's fan so, definitely this is one daebak news for me. :)
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by lovesong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, winniee

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #134540

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Just saw this ....

According to an industry insider, Park Shin Hye has accepted the offer to join the cast of Hyung (English translation: Brother) and is currently working out the details of her contract. 

www.kpopstarz.com/articles/237120/201509...k-shin-hye-hyung.htm
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BadBat and this user have 2 others thankyou
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.513 seconds