Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138298

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye is now confirmed for the movie Hyung !

cr: khjpearl
:heartsh:

source: entertain.naver.com/movie/now/read?oid=1...=m_entertain_twitter
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, wee2, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138299

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Actress Park Shin Hye is confirmed to star in Korean movie 'Hyung' (Brother).

After wrapping up for 2015 Dream of Angel Fanmeeting tour, Park Shin Hye is headed to the movie studio to film upcoming Korean movie 'Hyung', which is scheduled to begin filming in early October. After her previous movie project The Royal Tailor (2014), Park Shin Hye has chosen to return to the big screen with movie 'Hyung', starring alongside actors Jo Jung Suk and EXO's D.O .

'Hyung' talks about Jo Jung Suk and EXO’s D.O as brothers who end up living together after 15 years of living separately. Director Kwon Soo Kyung of “Barefoot Kibong” will be helming the project.
Jo Jung Suk will be acting as the older brother named Doo Shik who serves a prison sentence due to committing fraud. Meanwhile, EXO’s D.O will portray a star judo athlete named Doo Young. He is on the national team, but suffers an injury right before an important competition. The unfortunate accident ends up changing his life irreversibly.

Park Shin Hye will act as a character who treats D.O like her real younger brother yet bickers with Jo Jung Suk.

The cast recently met up for a gathering. But as Park Shin Hye was on her Fanmeeting tour at that time, she regrettably could not join. 'Hyung' is written by scriptwriter Yu Young-A, who was also one of the scriptwriters of Park Shin Hye's previous blockbuster Miracle in Cell No. 7.
cr: Naver
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, irene_xxvi, klebis, wee2, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138300

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Is it true Sis Eve?
Whoaaaa..
Thanks for the good news in my early Sunday.

Still waiting for Shin Hye airport fashion to Shanghai.
But..
busy with house chore too...

2950635654_06568454_viewimage.php-x2840429.gif

May everyone have a great weekend.
Take care and stay healthy.
hugs..

run...for my laundry...the machine is shouting! :willing :willing :willing

0_46351600_1272966729-20130627113537-4.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138308

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin-hye confirms role in ‘Older Brother’
October 18 2015

Actress Park Shin-hye has confirmed that she will star in the upcoming local film “Older Brother” (working title), according to a media outlet Star News.

Early in September, the 25-year-old was rumored to appear in the movie but her agency said although Park was considering the role, she has not confirmed it yet.

“Older Brother,” costarring actor Jo Jung-suk and singer-actor Do Kyung-soo, features a story of brothers who are not close, but end up living together involuntarily.

Jo is to play brazen crook Doo-sik, who abruptly visits his younger brother Doo-young to live with him. K-pop boy group EXO member Do Kyung-soo, who recently took to acting, is set to play Doo-young, a hotshot judo competitor.

Park recently appeared in a series of local films including “The Royal Tailor” and “The Beauty Inside,” positioning herself as a movie star.

The film “Older Brother,” which will hit theaters next year, is set to start shooting this month.
cr: khnews @heraldcorp.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, wee2, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138311

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye confirmed her role in the highly-anticipated film,"Hyung," a movie that is also titled, "Older Brother."

On October 18, the Korean outlet Star News reported her confirmation for the project, heightening interest in the movie. According to Star News, the popular Hallyu star, who is known for dedicating large blocks of time to character development, has already started preparing for her role.

In "Hyung," "Pinocchio" star will appear alongside EXO's D.O. (Do Kyung Soo) and Jo Jung Suk (Oh My Ghost). D.O. portrays Doo Young, a top athlete who struggles with a debilitating injury, right before a major competition. Jo Jung Suk is Doo Shik, the hyung or older brother, who is imprisoned after fraudulent activities.

Park Shin Hye portrays a young woman who mistreats her older brother, Doo Shik while showing affection for Doo Young.

Confirmation of her involvement in the movie follows reports published on September 2 that were centered on her consideration of the role. Early reports were based on a statement provided by an unnamed source, with S.A.L.T Entertainment providing a statement that she was merely considering a role in the production.

Star News cited the ability of Park Shin Hye to appeal to fans beyond Korea. She continues to generate interest from international audiences, as one of the top rising stars of Korean drama and film. Her profile increased after the Hong Sisters' drama, "You're Beautiful" and was bolstered by her role global hit, "The Heirs."

She continued to have success in 2015, through her stellar performance in "Pinocchio" and her appearance in the ensemble social commentary film, "The Beauty Inside."

"Hyung" begins filming, later this month.
cr: kdramastars
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, wee2, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138314

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, wee2, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138320

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Thanks all sisters for updating us on this great news.

Asianwiki has also updated their site as follows but still no name for her yet.

Plot
Doo-Sik (Cho Jung-Seok) gets paroled from prison thanks to his younger brother ( Do Kyung-Soo) Doo-Young. Doo-Young is a promising judo athlete. After 15 years, Doo-Sik (Cho Jung-Seok) suddenly appears in front of Doo-Young and they begin to live together. Doo-Young becomes involved in an accident before the selection for the national team.

Notes
Filming begins October, 2015.

Cast
Cho Jung-Seok - Doo-Sik
Park Shin-Hye - Judo Coach
Do Kyung-Soo - Doo-Young
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138321

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye confirms casting in movie 'Hyung' starring D.O and Jo Jung Seok

Nice comments.....

Star News - Naver: [Exclusive] Park Shin Hye confirms casting in 'Hyung'.. to work with Jo Jung Seok and Do Kyung Soo

'Hyung' is the story of a brazen swindler (Jo Jung Seok) who left home and suddenly returns after 15 years to live with his judo player younger brother (D.O), much to his dismay. While on bad terms with Jo Jung Seok's character, Park Shin Hye plays a woman who takes care of D.O and is very much like an older sister to him.

1. [+1,944 -138] Looking forward to Jo Jung Seok, Do Kyung Soo and Park Shin Hye

2. [+1,569, -145] They're all great at acting which makes me so excited for the movie

3. [+1,284, -113] Heol Jo Jung Seok and Park Shin Hye ㅠㅠㅜ I must see this ㅠㅠ

4. [+1,229, -107] Jo Jung Seok hit another jackpot, with Park Shin Hye this time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1,032, -154] You can trust Park Shin Hye's acting.. Anticipating

6. [+138, -19] Awesome lineup. Do Kyung Soo's acting is getting better each time. I can't wait for the movie

7. [+118, -18] I'm liking it already!! I hope it does well~ And Shin Hye should star in more movies

8. [+104, -17] Please be in dramas too.

9. [+85, -15] Jo Jung Seok is blessed with acting talent and is lucky with female co-stars.. Park Shin Hye, IU and Park Bo Young ㄷㄷ

10. [+84, -14] Shin Hye-ssi, you're pretty~~~~~~

Source: kkuljaem
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, wee2, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138353

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Wow very fablous day I'm sooo excited .. miss shin hye on screen :piggyrabbit
thank you sisters for this good news :heartsh:

let's wait this film woo hoo :1 =X :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138372

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
<Take a look at today's Kpopherald's Top 4 articles!>
kpopherald.com The Priest - ParkShinhye - FashionWeek - Soyou

cr: KpopHerald
:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, wee2, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, syelin88
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.824 seconds