Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138439

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Wooah sis @pochacco, it's nice to see U again :luvluv:
Yes, U are right sis :luvluv: Can't wait to see what kind of strong character she plays :ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138469

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Good morning ! maybe Good evening, everyone here :)
:heartsh:

Hello @ pochacco :) glad to meet you. Welcome to our growing family in PSHIC. :)
Have fun exploring our different forums and meet more friends here, everyone is nice and warm members. Her agency :lol: confirmation came too late after the social media already have posted the good news. :P

That single picture of the main leads in "Hyung" made us squeal that is for real !! :blush: :P
:pray: that they will release more pictures from their meeting on Oct 12th.

Our anticipation is growing to know and learn more about the casts filming as they start. Hope to get fan accounts and fan sightings along the way.... Mianhe I am being greedy... been missing our Shinhye appearing on TV and watching her movies. :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, Paris35, BadBat, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138486

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
KOREAN FILM ‘HYUNG’ TO FEATURE BIG HALLYU STARS! PARK SHIN HYE IS THE LATEST ADDITION ALONGSIDE JO JUNG SUK AND EXO D.O.

image-24.png

Korean Film ‘Hyung’ To Feature Big Hallyu Stars! Park Shin Hye Is The Latest Addition Alongside Jo Jung Suk and EXO D.O.
Korean beauties and talents such as Park Shin Hye is definitely a delight for every fan of the Hallyu Wave. She has starred in different films and drama series. A new project is in line for her as she is one of those confirmed huge stars for an upcoming movie.

In the report of Star News, a Korean media publication, as cited by KDramaStars, there is already the confirmed information about Park’s inclusion in the cast of “Hyung” or entitled as the “Older Brother.|

True to her work ethics, she has begun her preparation for the said film. People who have worked with her before know how much effort and time she commits in studying her character. As a result, she always gives justice to the roles entrusted to het

According to Inquirer, around in the early onset of September, there are speculations brewing that she will be a part of the movie. However, her agency can’t give yet a final confirmation about it since she was still thinking about the role that time. With this positive respond from her recently, more people are anticipating for “Hyung.”

In this film, Park will take on a role of a young lady who abuses her older brother. EXO D.O. will star as Doo Young, who will act out as the top judo competitor. Unfortunately, he sustained an injury before a huge competition. Jo Jung Suk will give life to Doo Shik who landed behind bars after committing series of crimes.

The 25-year old Korean actress is known for her impressive roles in “The Beauty Inside,” “The Heirs,” “You’re Beautiful,” and “Pinocchio” to name a few of her movies and TV shows.

Park Shin Hye, EXO D.O., and Jo Jung Suk is set to film “Hyung” this October and it will premiere in theaters for next year.

Source MNG Movie Guide

My Note

Although this write up says nice things about Shinhye that are true.......I believe there is an error in reporting as highlighted in red about her role as abusing her older brother. Her character has no older brother to abuse. She is a judo coach. JO is the older character and abuses his younger brother whom Shinhyes character shields from......hence that must be the reason for the "bickering" between them . That may also give rise to romance too? .....

All three characters at the end will be better people through association with each other giving rise to a heart warming spiritually uplifting movie.......that woukd surely touch everyone .

All three are good actors specially in portraying such scenes....Shinhye we all know excels at that through the use of her expressive eyes that emote do well.......

For all the above reasons.....I do feel that Shinhye chose well in deciding in favour of this movie..

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138488

• Maris
Park Shin Hye Confirms Role In 'Hyung' Opposite EXO's D.O. And Jo Jung Suk

KpopSTarz

image-25.png

"Actress Park Shin Hye confirmed her appearance in the movie, "Hyung," said the article published by Star News.
Star News provided a detailed description of the film and its characters.

"Hyung" is a story about a shameless crook who upsets his sister with his unwanted appearance, after years of living away from the home," said the Star News report.

In "Hyung," "Pinocchio" star will appear alongside EXO's D.O. (Do Kyung Soo) and Jo Jung Suk (Oh My Ghost). D.O. portrays Doo Young, a top athlete who struggles with a debilitating injury, right before a major competition. Jo Jung Suk is Doo Shik, the hyung or older brother, who is imprisoned after fraudulent activities.

Park Shin Hye portrays a young woman who mistreats her brother, Doo Shik while showing affection for Doo Young.

Confirmation of her involvement in the movie follows reports published on September 2 that were centered on her consideration of the role. Early reports were based on a statement provided by an unnamed source, with S.A.L.T Entertainment providing a statement that she was merely considering a role in the production.

Star News cited the ability of Park Shin Hye to appeal to fans beyond Korea. She continues to generate interest from international audiences, as one of the top rising stars of Korean drama and film. Her profile increased after the Hong Sisters' drama, "You're Beautiful" and was bolstered by her role global hit, "The Heirs."

She continued to have success in 2015, through her stellar performance in "Pinocchio" and her appearance in the ensemble social commentary film, "The Beauty Inside."
"Hyung" begins filming in October 2015.

My Note

So it seems that Shinhyes character is that of a judo coach who supports her younger brother and is against her older sibling who is exploiting the younger one ???
So they are all siblings?
There cannot be any romantic involvement that I had deduced earlier?

Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, wee2, BadBat, syelin88, yummiejeu, kilady

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138491

• Maris
ENTERTAINMENT: PARK SHIN HYE AND D.0 KYUNGSOO CONFIRMED TO BE IN MOVIE “HYUNG”
Posted on
Koreannationkr

insiders, Park Shin Hye recently confirmed that she will be taking part in the film as the female lead. There were already rumours of her being asked to take up the role before but it seems she has finally agreed to act in it.

about the movie and her role, “Hyung” is a movie that tells a story of an older brother returning home after 15 years to his younger brother, who is a successful judo player. Jo Jung Suk and Do Kyung Soo (more popularly known as D.O. of EXO) will play the brothers, while Park Shin Hye will play the female lead. Park Shin Hye’s character will be taking care of Kyung Soo’s character like a sister whereas she will be portrayed as a villain in the eyes of Jo Jung Suk’s character.

My Note

This article seems the most accurate one ......when it says that Shinhyes character is like a sister to the younger brother . They are not actually related.
So there can be a romantic Line between the older brother and So-heon ..... :P
What do you all think about it?

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, wee2, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138492

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
=X sis Maris, I am more confused as ever before. :lol: but the last one seem more plausible
As always, I look forward to your witty notes. Miss you sis... Hope mom is doing better. :pray:

Shall I add one more scenario ? :P to add more confusion...mianhe just for fun. ;)

Park Shin Hye's character will be the young woman and mother of Doo Shik, while Doo Young is the father who mistreats her son, not knowing he is her son.
:-V

I am looking forward to the final outcome of each character.... :lol: the real characters on film.
:pray: for its success ! fighting !!
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, wee2, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138493

• Maris
Hi Everyone!

Eve.....you were supposed to help here....... :ohmy: :dry: :unsure: :blink: :(
But......it seems all these conflicting news have you in a spin too.....just like me or maybe more than me :lol:
So I forgive you :lol:
At least through your train of thoughts......we have a romantic line between them......DoShik and Sohyeon as parents even though bickering ones :lol:

image-30.jpeg

image-33.jpeg

The young mother and her son.....as Eve deduced.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh my! I am totally confused.....so much so that I cannot even read and edit what I have written
So everyone .....just ignore my post and please blame Eve for my state..... :silly: :P

Eve.....thanks for asking! Please pray for her. Things not looking good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, wee2, Paris35, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138494

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
From what I see, I think this version is the most practical.

Jo Jeong Seok will play the shameless older brother Doo Sik, who is in prison for fraud but successfully gets parole by using his national athlete brother as an excuse. D.O will play the younger brother Doo Young, whose life gets tangled when he is involved in an accident right before the national trials. Park Shin Hye will play Soo Hyun, a Judo coach who learns of their ordeal and offers them a second chance.

Note :
My view is :
As she is trying to help DY get back on his feet she will face tension from DY plus there will be DS in the picture who may not have shed his swindling ways and of course there will be conflicts between the 3 of them. Something along this line, LOL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, BadBat, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138496

• Maris
Actress Park Shin Hye will be making her silver screen comeback in a new film titled Hyung.

HelloKpop

According to CJ Entertainment on October 19, the actress has been confirmed to join the cast line-up, which includes actor Jo Jeong Seok and EXO’s D.O.

Regarding her upcoming appearance in the film, Park expressed:

Hyung is a project that became a source of hope and comfort for me as I read the scenario. I want to relay the exact emotions I felt to those who watch the film. I’m happy to take part in a good project like this."

Hyung revolves around a fraud who suddenly moves back in with his younger brother after 15 years of living separately. Jo Jeong Seok will act as the older brother named Doo Sik, who uses his connection to his national athlete brother to gets himself out of prison. D.O will portray the younger brother Doo Young, a successful Judo player who suffers an unfortunate accident right before the national trials.

Park Shin Hye is set to take up the role of Judo coach Soo Hyun, who tries to convince the siblings to better their lives.

The movie starts filming today, and is slated for release in 2016.

Editing by MaliVai

My Note
I agree DOH with what you just said....
She is not a sibling according to this.....just behaves like one to Doo Young, the younger brother by being protective and encouraging.....
No blood connection...

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 5 months ago #138498

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
=X mianhe sis Maris can't help adding more confusion into the mix. It is more fun that way :blush: :lol: :side: :heartsh:

Now that is a better scenario :) and looks that way sis DOH and sis Maris. Nobody is blood related in this plot. :P Have the feels that Shinhye will show some Judo moves since she will be the aspiring coach.... as she always prep for her character, she must be having training with judo experts in between her school., her FM, her other ads, her other events.

:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, BadBat, syelin88, yummiejeu
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds