Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #79032

• Pony
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
elankham wrote:

Sis Pony,
Do you know that there are stain on green coat because of the Eun Sang's tears,
and coat is still so wet until now.
Meanshile, the shirt was torn because Eun Sang grabbed it so hard.
that why it's not for charity...wakakakakakaka :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think I better fly.....

Anyway thanks so much for the post. I like it very much. Please share more Sis. Hugs

Good reason, elankham.
Perhaps, LMH might be grinning his teeth, like: "What a hateful girl! She even damaged my clothes which cost a lot"

Or, he, like: "I miss her scent."

What do you think it should be the case?
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #79046

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Pony,
I guess he really missed her scent, the soft and tender of ehmmm....
and everything about her...
the hairs, the tears, the chin,the palm and the most.... kekeke the lips.
oppss... I am too much..
I am just very happy with new looks of the site.
And I want to hugs our chairman - Mr Le.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, nistymaj, Marijae143, sonia loubaresse

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #79049

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Dispatch just shows pictures of our princess having coffee with her friends. What a big deal! :throw:

I want to see her having a date with LMH not having a regular coffee with girlfriends. :angry:

The only good thing is they are praising the beauty of our lovely PSH. :luvluv:

When will LMH be back to Korea? Please come home to celebrate your 1st Valentine with our Lovely princess before you head to China on the 14th. :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, bungii, moon, maeladie, Marijae143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #79051

• elankham
  • Administrator
I don't think LMH will be in Korea on 14th.
The FM is on the 14th Sis Candy. ( if I am not mistaken - it will be in Xiamen)
He has 8 city in China for FM including Beijing, Shanghai, don't remember the rest.
He is smiling on the way to the bank!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #79080

• elankham
  • Administrator
Sweet dream everyone...

1794722_578930318859375_192647315_n.jpg

:nitey: :nitey: :nitey: :nitey: :nitey:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, Park-Lee4ever

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #79085

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
elankham wrote:
I don't think LMH will be in Korea on 14th.
The FM is on the 14th Sis Candy. ( if I am not mistaken - it will be in Xiamen)
He has 8 city in China for FM including Beijing, Shanghai, don't remember the rest.
He is smiling on the way to the bank!!!!!

I apologize for my poor English. LMH is in Auckland at this moment. I really hope he can come back to Korea for a few days before heading to China on Feb 14th. At least they can celebrate their 1st Valentine on 12th or 13th. :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, bungii, mana ^-^, Marijae143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #79106

• Pau
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 120
Good day every one :) It's been a month since heirs ended.I miss them so much. Don't you think they're still contacting each other despite of their busy schedules? I hope so.. if they are in a mutual relationship right now I think they're secretly still in touch with each other.I really believe that there's something between the two of them because during the sbs awards night I cant forget their eyes,the way they look to each other,there's a spark.Our eyes tells the truth .I hope my instinct about them is really true :)))) :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, Marijae143, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #79107

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
LMH will be flying back to Korea on the 11th, so yeah, our MinHye will have to really hide from Dispatch if they don't want to be caught on a date....ke ke ke...

I can't help but repost LMH's interview about the Closet kiss.....i'm sure there were more to that kiss because we can clearly see that PSH's hand position had changed from grabbing his shirt....

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

When Lee Min Ho was recently interviewed about his role in "The Heirs," the interviewers asked him about the passionate kissing scene he had with Park Shin Hye in "The Heirs."

Park Shin Hye has already spoken about that scene, saying that she was startled when the director urged Lee Min Ho to actually kiss her.

"I was really surprised," she said. "During that kiss scene, I grabbed Lee Min Ho's shirt." But as temporarily uncomfortable as it may have been, her surprise made the scene more interesting and effective. And it seemed to fit in with their relationship in which he was more physically aggressive.

But how did Lee Min Ho feel about the kissing scene? Was he in on the fact that they were actually supposed to kiss?

No. He did not know beforehand. He was as surprised as she was but he recognized the importance of following the director's guidance. Kissing her then felt right.

"Since the kiss was the culmination of all the events and emotions leading up to it, there was no other alternative than to do it for real," he said in an interview with Korea's Daily Sports. "I did regret that no one told Park Shin Hye beforehand. Usually actresses are given an idea of what will happen. So I think Park Shin Hye was caught off-guard by how it played out."

But being a veteran actress, Park Shin Hye understood that the scene required a passionate kiss. Lee Min Ho complimented her on her professionalism and the effort she put into all of her scenes.

"She's younger than I am but she has more experience," he said. "Honestly, I am not so good at talking to actresses about acting or offering them support. I just follow my feelings and I was grateful that she went along with what I did."

Park Shin Hye was actually the youngest actress the 26-year-old actor has worked with. Gu Hye Sun, his "Boys Over Flowers" co-star is three years older. Son Ye Jin, his "Personal Taste" co-star is 31. Kim Hee Sun, his "Faith: The Great Doctor" co-star is 36, while Park Min Young, his "City Hunter" co-star is only a year older than he is.

He loved acting with 23-year-old Park Shin Hye, who he has modeled with in the past.

"I think she's a terrific colleague and consider her a younger sister," said Lee Min Ho.

A younger sister? Fans were maybe hoping that Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang would continue their romance into real life, but it's nice that they're good friends and respect each others' acting skills.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yunihz, maeladie, mana ^-^, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #79109

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
thank you sis All for interview. :kiss1: :kiss1:
i'm so glad that ShinHye can impress any costars she works with.
I was Lee MinHo's fan since BOF and I really enjoyed the Cooperation of them.
I really could see the difference in MinHo's behavior with ShinHye Compared with his other costars
:bingo: :bingo:
he really was enjoying their Relationship and working with his beautiful younger capable costar.
I wish their romantic relationship could continue and I want to stay hopeful
:-V :-V
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by mana ^-^.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Marijae143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, jdtan

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #79156

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
11.02.2014 wonder how it starts... aigooo...

Wakaka.. :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, mana ^-^
Time to create page: 0.584 seconds